Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 @$^%%#%%% TV 1 on World Cup

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3375
Join date : 2009-10-16
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: @$^%%#%%% TV 1 on World Cup   Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:59 pm

Thats all I can say $#%#@&^$^*^%%$$&&%% to TV ! for encrypting their signals on the World Cup ! Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Lucky Channel 5 tonight have . But those later matches will not have.

TITU
Back to top Go down
andslm
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 43
Join date : 2010-02-23

PostSubject: Re: @$^%%#%%% TV 1 on World Cup   Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:23 pm

go watch online at http://www.tvunetworks.com/

and then choose cctv - 5 sport....quite good quality.

enjoy!
Back to top Go down
botak
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1236
Join date : 2009-08-27
Location : Everywhere... but the golf course :(

PostSubject: Re: @$^%%#%%% TV 1 on World Cup   Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:31 am

I don't think it's TV1's fault. My guess is it's scrambled by SG govt, so tht Singtel & Starhub don't lose revevue
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3375
Join date : 2009-10-16
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: @$^%%#%%% TV 1 on World Cup   Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:49 am

botak wrote:
I don't think it's TV1's fault. My guess is it's scrambled by SG govt, so tht Singtel & Starhub don't lose revevue

You are probably right but I think it is both the two TV stations who are the culprits. Ok will try andslm's http://www.tvunetworks.com/
Thanks.

titu
Back to top Go down
golfjoy
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1386
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 77
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: @$^%%#%%% TV 1 on World Cup   Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:56 am

botak wrote:
I don't think it's TV1's fault. My guess is it's scrambled by SG govt, so tht Singtel & Starhub don't lose revevue

Garmen so GL meh?? affraid
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5692
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 47
Location : Wild Wild West

PostSubject: Re: @$^%%#%%% TV 1 on World Cup   Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:28 am

golfjoy wrote:
botak wrote:
I don't think it's TV1's fault. My guess is it's scrambled by SG govt, so tht Singtel & Starhub don't lose revevue

Garmen so GL meh?? affraid


now u know lor....
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 6193
Join date : 2009-08-22
Age : 35
Location : Training

PostSubject: Re: @$^%%#%%% TV 1 on World Cup   Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:13 pm

titu, pm me i can recommend u something.

_________________
Callaway Razr Fit Xtreme 10.5* Ahina 60 R
PRGR EGG Spoon 15* MRC Fubuki Alpha 70S
Adams Super Hybrid XTD 19* MRC Fubuki AH R
Adams A12 Pro 23* GD Tour AD UT85 R
Callaway X Hot Pro 5-PW PX95 5.5
Titleist SM4 50*, 54*, 58* DG Spinner
Scotty Studio Select 2012 Golo 33"
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
vingay32
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 225
Join date : 2009-11-23
Age : 44
Location : SCC

PostSubject: Re: @$^%%#%%% TV 1 on World Cup   Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:42 pm

Tituman wrote:
botak wrote:
I don't think it's TV1's fault. My guess is it's scrambled by SG govt, so tht Singtel & Starhub don't lose revevue

You are probably right but I think it is both the two TV stations who are the culprits. Ok will try andslm's http://www.tvunetworks.com/
Thanks.

titu


wah lau..... try the a/m web site for about half an hour.... then the channel is taken away...

I think they know liao... stop it from streaming ....

really £$%^&*() cmi..
Back to top Go down
vingay32
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 225
Join date : 2009-11-23
Age : 44
Location : SCC

PostSubject: Re: @$^%%#%%% TV 1 on World Cup   Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:42 pm

where can watch free online .... any advise ??
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3375
Join date : 2009-10-16
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: @$^%%#%%% TV 1 on World Cup   Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:24 pm

vingay32 wrote:
Tituman wrote:
botak wrote:
I don't think it's TV1's fault. My guess is it's scrambled by SG govt, so tht Singtel & Starhub don't lose revevue

You are probably right but I think it is both the two TV stations who are the culprits. Ok will try andslm's http://www.tvunetworks.com/
Thanks.

titu


wah lau..... try the a/m web site for about half an hour.... then the channel is taken away...

I think they know liao... stop it from streaming ....

really £$%^&*() cmi..

I am able to watch without any interference leh, this http://www.tvunetworks.com/ I saw the full match earlier Between SKorea and Greece and now Argentina and Nigeria. Maybe you try re download once again.
Back to top Go down
vingay32
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 225
Join date : 2009-11-23
Age : 44
Location : SCC

PostSubject: Re: @$^%%#%%% TV 1 on World Cup   Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:39 pm

Tituman wrote:
vingay32 wrote:
Tituman wrote:
botak wrote:
I don't think it's TV1's fault. My guess is it's scrambled by SG govt, so tht Singtel & Starhub don't lose revevue

You are probably right but I think it is both the two TV stations who are the culprits. Ok will try andslm's http://www.tvunetworks.com/
Thanks.

titu


wah lau..... try the a/m web site for about half an hour.... then the channel is taken away...

I think they know liao... stop it from streaming ....

really £$%^&*() cmi..

I am able to watch without any interference leh, this http://www.tvunetworks.com/ I saw the full match earlier Between SKorea and Greece and now Argentina and Nigeria. Maybe you try re download once again.


thanks bro... will try again....
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3375
Join date : 2009-10-16
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: @$^%%#%%% TV 1 on World Cup   Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:43 pm

vingay32 wrote:
Tituman wrote:
vingay32 wrote:
Tituman wrote:
botak wrote:
I don't think it's TV1's fault. My guess is it's scrambled by SG govt, so tht Singtel & Starhub don't lose revevue

You are probably right but I think it is both the two TV stations who are the culprits. Ok will try andslm's http://www.tvunetworks.com/
Thanks.

titu


wah lau..... try the a/m web site for about half an hour.... then the channel is taken away...

I think they know liao... stop it from streaming ....

really £$%^&*() cmi..

I am able to watch without any interference leh, this http://www.tvunetworks.com/ I saw the full match earlier Between SKorea and Greece and now Argentina and Nigeria. Maybe you try re download once again.


thanks bro... will try again....

Hi Vingay, select "ALL" and under search just input cctv. Select channel 59686 cctv 5 (sports) You should be able to watch it on this channel. Good luck.

titu
Back to top Go down
vingay32
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 225
Join date : 2009-11-23
Age : 44
Location : SCC

PostSubject: Re: @$^%%#%%% TV 1 on World Cup   Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:59 pm

yes... got it...hooray... thanks titu bro...
Back to top Go down
gtwagon9191
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 8
Join date : 2010-05-02
Location : east

PostSubject: Re: @$^%%#%%% TV 1 on World Cup   Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:08 pm

Yah.....it works...watching it now...quite good streaming...cheers
Back to top Go down
Fore-Fore
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 81
Join date : 2010-02-21
Age : 45
Location : Dreamland

PostSubject: Re: @$^%%#%%% TV 1 on World Cup   Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:32 am

Try this site

http://atdhe.net/index.html

no need to download anything with english commentary someore .. Cheers Jump
Back to top Go down
rc311
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 75
Join date : 2009-08-28
Age : 42
Location : Anchorvale

PostSubject: Re: @$^%%#%%% TV 1 on World Cup   Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:09 am

Hihi,

thks for sharing...

Cheers!
RC
Back to top Go down
andslm
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 43
Join date : 2010-02-23

PostSubject: Re: @$^%%#%%% TV 1 on World Cup   Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:49 am

btw, in TVUnetwork, there is a bandwith indication. The bigger the number, the better its quality. CCTV 5 (sport) got 2 channel, so choose the big bandwith Smile
Back to top Go down
vingay32
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 225
Join date : 2009-11-23
Age : 44
Location : SCC

PostSubject: Re: @$^%%#%%% TV 1 on World Cup   Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:36 pm

tmd.... they closed down the CCTV channel again...

seems that they knew where is free online streaming...

what channel has cctv 5 move to ??
Back to top Go down
andslm
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 43
Join date : 2010-02-23

PostSubject: Re: @$^%%#%%% TV 1 on World Cup   Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:45 pm

CCTV 5 is down.....try this one...Shanghai sport....quality not as good as CCTV 5...but still ok lah Smile
Back to top Go down
andslm
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 43
Join date : 2010-02-23

PostSubject: Re: @$^%%#%%% TV 1 on World Cup   Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:46 pm

can try this one also:

http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=77134&part=sports
Back to top Go down
vingay32
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 225
Join date : 2009-11-23
Age : 44
Location : SCC

PostSubject: Re: @$^%%#%%% TV 1 on World Cup   Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:49 pm

thanks bro...
Back to top Go down
noohks
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 43
Join date : 2009-12-10
Location : North east of lion city

PostSubject: Re: @$^%%#%%% TV 1 on World Cup   Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:07 pm

Great links!! Thanks for sharing!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: @$^%%#%%% TV 1 on World Cup   Today at 2:36 am

Back to top Go down
 
@$^%%#%%% TV 1 on World Cup
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» 2011 f2 world final
» dan thomas profile on world of armwrestling
» Nemiroff World Cup 2010 Left & Right Arm Results
» Indy motorama/world of wheels show
» Indy World of Wheels

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The 19th Hole :: Lounge-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.