Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Logo Design Entries

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ssquirrel
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1368
Join date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Logo Design Entries   Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:56 am

Whoa.. JL..

At first glance, I thought it was a tattoo!!! hehehe.. Nice one...
Back to top Go down
JL
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 351
Join date : 2009-07-12
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Logo Design Entries   Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:57 am

haha.. its very messy~ =) but i think keeping it simple will look best ^^
Back to top Go down
jessicasukhita
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 20
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 56

PostSubject: Re: Logo Design Entries   Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:22 am



These are my entries

The first one has a little red dot to represent the country in which all of us gathers to interact.

The second one is the stylised symbol of a golf ball, the word golf is in grey. If you just look at the black symbol and the black word 'republic'. It will also form the word golf republic

The third one is made up of the composition of the little red dot as well as the golf ball. The golf ball is placed on top to symbolise higher importance. It connotes the the sport itself is more important than where we come from.

The fourth one contains elements of letters, G and R. Callaway inspired.

I be happy to hear everyone's opinion! Have a nice day ahead!
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 7236
Join date : 2009-06-19
Location : Sillypore

PostSubject: Re: Logo Design Entries   Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:52 am

I will be happy to meet you to discuss more in detail about your designs.


kool designs by the way...
Back to top Go down
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3248
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 41
Location : Serangoon Central

PostSubject: Re: Logo Design Entries   Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:15 am

Love it, how about using the font similar to "Anna Sui"'s logo?
The 2 sticks on the side reminds me of Nike golf though...

missmoon wrote:
Another entry from TYLER

Back to top Go down
siaw8
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 945
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: Logo Design Entries   Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:29 am

mUAr_cHEe wrote:
I will be happy to meet you to discuss more in detail about your designs.


kool designs by the way...

sibei buaya
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3623
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 45
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Logo Design Entries   Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:30 am

missmoon wrote:
Another entry from TYLER


Apologise if offended. This seems to be too colourful and a bit like those that put in front of Lorry...hehehe
Back to top Go down
missmoon
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member


Posts : 4006
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 71
Location : LaLa Land~

PostSubject: Re: Logo Design Entries   Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:30 am

siaw8 wrote:
mUAr_cHEe wrote:
I will be happy to meet you to discuss more in detail about your designs.


kool designs by the way...

sibei buaya

ya nor ya nor... jess is a young model ok.. dont play play..
Back to top Go down
http://www.golfrepublic.org
Kopi Towkay
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 531
Join date : 2009-06-22
Location : One Degree North!

PostSubject: Re: Logo Design Entries   Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:31 am

JL wrote:
Something Simple and Hand drawn~

Very Very Nice JL. I sense a bit of "gothic influence". I like it!

Where were all you artistic thinkers when I was trying to come up with a name for my dog?

3 yrs on and I still call her "Quit Slobberin"! geek
Back to top Go down
Lamts18
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2514
Join date : 2009-06-19
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Logo Design Entries   Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:33 am

Apologise if offended. This seems to be too colourful and a bit like those that put in front of Lorry...hehehe[/quote]

Haha... it does look a wee little bit to what i have seen n Geylang.... no offense intended too.. a nice colourful design nonetheless..
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3623
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 45
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Logo Design Entries   Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:39 am

Lamts18 wrote:
Apologise if offended. This seems to be too colourful and a bit like those that put in front of Lorry...hehehe

Haha... it does look a wee little bit to what i have seen n Geylang.... no offense intended too.. a nice colourful design nonetheless..[/quote]

Hehe..but like wat KT said, if it is to be use on tee shirt of cap, it will be very striking, just some minor changes like the the wordings and the "Shield" shape will improve the design.
Back to top Go down
Kopi Towkay
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 531
Join date : 2009-06-22
Location : One Degree North!

PostSubject: Re: Logo Design Entries   Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:40 am

jessicasukhita wrote:


These are my entries

The first one has a little red dot to represent the country in which all of us gathers to interact.

The second one is the stylised symbol of a golf ball, the word golf is in grey. If you just look at the black symbol and the black word 'republic'. It will also form the word golf republic

The third one is made up of the composition of the little red dot as well as the golf ball. The golf ball is placed on top to symbolise higher importance. It connotes the the sport itself is more important than where we come from.

The fourth one contains elements of letters, G and R. Callaway inspired.

I be happy to hear everyone's opinion! Have a nice day ahead!

WOW! It never stops! What wonderful talent lurks around this forum? It is amazing? Tylers proposals, JL's "off the cuff" drawing and now J's great entries!

I like number 1 and 3 above. I also think it is impressive that she provided some background as to what these entries represent. That's some neat stuff!

Many Thanks to each and all! Cheers and Welcome Aboard J.

KT
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3623
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 45
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Logo Design Entries   Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:41 am

missmoon wrote:
siaw8 wrote:
mUAr_cHEe wrote:
I will be happy to meet you to discuss more in detail about your designs.


kool designs by the way...

sibei buaya

ya nor ya nor... jess is a young model ok.. dont play play..

MC, you CKP golfer... tongue drooling or not ??
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3623
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 45
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Logo Design Entries   Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:45 am

Kopi Towkay wrote:
jessicasukhita wrote:


These are my entries

The first one has a little red dot to represent the country in which all of us gathers to interact.

The second one is the stylised symbol of a golf ball, the word golf is in grey. If you just look at the black symbol and the black word 'republic'. It will also form the word golf republic

The third one is made up of the composition of the little red dot as well as the golf ball. The golf ball is placed on top to symbolise higher importance. It connotes the the sport itself is more important than where we come from.

The fourth one contains elements of letters, G and R. Callaway inspired.

I be happy to hear everyone's opinion! Have a nice day ahead!

WOW! It never stops! What wonderful talent lurks around this forum? It is amazing? Tylers proposals, JL's "off the cuff" drawing and now J's great entries!

I like number 1 and 3 above. I also think it is impressive that she provided some background as to what these entries represent. That's some neat stuff!

Many Thanks to each and all! Cheers and Welcome Aboard J.

KT

Agreed with KT, the desgins from these designers are really awesome.. cheers Maybe if not slected for the forum, can use them for each mass outings that the forum organise...

I like teh 3 design, simple, contrasting, eye catching... flower

I like the
Back to top Go down
Gray
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1270
Join date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Logo Design Entries   Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:40 pm

Will golf republic move on to offer handicap maintenance like SSG?
Back to top Go down
jessicasukhita
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 20
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 56

PostSubject: Re: Logo Design Entries   Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:52 pm



For those who liked the third one, here is an image of how it can be applied.

Thanks for the comments! I'm glad some of you liked it.
Back to top Go down
Ssquirrel
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1368
Join date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Logo Design Entries   Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:57 pm

jessicasukhita wrote:


For those who liked the third one, here is an image of how it can be applied.

Thanks for the comments! I'm glad some of you liked it.


Wah.. very pro hor...
I like the design, except maybe different fonts?
Keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
Gray
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1270
Join date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Logo Design Entries   Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:02 pm

Wah nice. I am torn between Tyler's designs and this.

At least its better than the logo on the last toonster revo tee.....

I think that one can take and mop the floor liao.
Back to top Go down
Gray
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1270
Join date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Logo Design Entries   Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:03 pm

jessicasukhita wrote:


For those who liked the third one, here is an image of how it can be applied.

Thanks for the comments! I'm glad some of you liked it.

How abt put the logo on a white t-shirt?
Back to top Go down
jessicasukhita
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 20
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 56

PostSubject: Re: Logo Design Entries   Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:19 pm

I look into doing a variation of fonts and also putting it on white polo tee.

Thanks for the feedbacks! It's appreciated! Whee!
Back to top Go down
katherinechiok
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 1271
Join date : 2009-06-17
Location : In a bunker.

PostSubject: Re: Logo Design Entries   Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:16 pm

[quote="tyler"]and 1 more variaton here.

[img][/img][img]



ahhh.. this is nice..!! very KLASSSSY..

_________________
What I am selling (Click on links below):

CUTE DRIVER HEAD COVERS
Back to top Go down
katherinechiok
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 1271
Join date : 2009-06-17
Location : In a bunker.

PostSubject: Re: Logo Design Entries   Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:18 pm

S70B wrote:

this is cute! like the marshmellow man!! cheers
can make throphy liao.. keke.. flower

_________________
What I am selling (Click on links below):

CUTE DRIVER HEAD COVERS
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 7236
Join date : 2009-06-19
Location : Sillypore

PostSubject: Re: Logo Design Entries   Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:23 pm

i now buaya hor...

i am 15 handicapper that shoot high 90s.

sibei sad leh.
Back to top Go down
Elbry
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 279
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 35
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Logo Design Entries   Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:37 pm

My feel is, Tyler's designs suitable for the forum, Jessica's design suitable for apparels and S70B's latest design suitable to print as big poster and put at entrance of BF Razz
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3623
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 45
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Logo Design Entries   Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:41 pm

Elbry wrote:
My feel is, Tyler's designs suitable for the forum, Jessica's design suitable for apparels and S70B's latest design suitable to print as big poster and put at entrance of BF Razz

cheers cheers Agreed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Logo Design Entries   Today at 4:15 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Logo Design Entries
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Logo Design Entries
» Scroungers Car Club Logo
» Hotrod Shop Design
» SAIC Roewe-MG Cup design competition: entries gallery
» Anyone want to design a logo for this site?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The 19th Hole :: Announcements & Tech Support-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.