Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 golfjoy's ranting: What is worse?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
golfjoy
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1386
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 77
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: golfjoy's ranting: What is worse?   Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:00 pm

A terribly lousy day at work or a terribly bad play at the range??

Actually, it's BOTH in one day!!! One after the other!!

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 10361
Join date : 2009-12-19
Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: golfjoy's ranting: What is worse?   Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:10 pm

Chill. Have an asahi. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wilkang
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 2780
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 42

PostSubject: Re: golfjoy's ranting: What is worse?   Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:35 pm

What is worst now??

Hmmm...drinking with you?? Peace

_________________
Golf is a sport to love. To treasure. To cherish.
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 8185
Join date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: golfjoy's ranting: What is worse?   Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:50 pm

hmmm...not to sound overly noble...but really, there are folks worse off ....you for one, at least got a job, for 2nd, at least can still play golf...


cheer up....
Back to top Go down
golfjoy
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1386
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 77
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: golfjoy's ranting: What is worse?   Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:28 pm

asahi wrote:
Chill. Have an asahi. Very Happy

I've never tried an Asahi. Maybe I should huh? Neutral
Back to top Go down
golfjoy
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1386
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 77
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: golfjoy's ranting: What is worse?   Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:30 pm

wilkang wrote:
What is worst now??

Hmmm...drinking with you?? Peace

KangW......... You watch out.
Your stupid backside damn big.
Good target to hit.
Peace TOO Razz
Back to top Go down
golfjoy
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1386
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 77
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: golfjoy's ranting: What is worse?   Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:31 pm

Duval_S wrote:
hmmm...not to sound overly noble...but really, there are folks worse off ....you for one, at least got a job, for 2nd, at least can still play golf...


cheer up....

Dear Uncle Duval, Thank you for the reminder that there are less fortunate than me.

But aiyooo ... can relac a bit not?

Don't sound so serious lehhhhh .... clown
Back to top Go down
golfjoy
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1386
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 77
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: golfjoy's ranting: What is worse?   Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:34 pm

All the while, I've been using my instructor's 7-iron.

This evening , I used my friend's. (not used to it)

And I wore my shoes for the first time. (not used to them)

Somehow, I just couldn't get it!? (not finding excuses for myself!!!)

Lousy lousy lousy ....

Back to top Go down
golfool2009
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1313
Join date : 2010-06-14

PostSubject: Re: golfjoy's ranting: What is worse?   Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:35 pm

as they say, "your worst day on the course is better than your best day in the office" which is especially true for my crappy job except on bonus day.......my words of wisdom for you is that a crap day in the office caused your bad day at the range...hope you can find solace in that......!!!!!
Back to top Go down
golfjoy
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1386
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 77
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: golfjoy's ranting: What is worse?   Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:41 pm

golfool2009 wrote:
as they say, "your worst day on the course is better than your best day in the office" which is especially true for my crappy job except on bonus day.......my words of wisdom for you is that a crap day in the office caused your bad day at the range...hope you can find solace in that......!!!!!

Not sure if it is the bad day at work.
But it sure suxx like he** at the range.

Anyway, there's always tomorrow!! Razz Razz

Thanks for your kind words! Smile
Back to top Go down
wilkang
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 2780
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 42

PostSubject: Re: golfjoy's ranting: What is worse?   Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:48 pm

golfjoy wrote:
All the while, I've been using my instructor's 7-iron.

This evening , I used my friend's. (not used to it)

And I wore my shoes for the first time. (not used to them)

Somehow, I just couldn't get it!? (not finding excuses for myself!!!)

Lousy lousy lousy ....


Maybe also shirt too tight...Skirt too loose if you are wearing...never wear socks with your new shoes..
ROFL ROFL ROFL

_________________
Golf is a sport to love. To treasure. To cherish.
Back to top Go down
golfjoy
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1386
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 77
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: golfjoy's ranting: What is worse?   Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:55 pm

wilkang wrote:

Maybe also shirt too tight...Skirt too loose if you are wearing...never wear socks with your new shoes..
ROFL ROFL ROFL

Si lang wilkang. Suspect
SEE?!!? Now you dare make fun of me horrr .... Mad

Tee not tight. Shorts not loose. Wore socks. CAN?!?!?! pig
Back to top Go down
wilkang
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 2780
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 42

PostSubject: Re: golfjoy's ranting: What is worse?   Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:56 pm

No wonder la...must wear skorts..not shorts.. lol! lol!

_________________
Golf is a sport to love. To treasure. To cherish.
Back to top Go down
missmoon
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member


Posts : 4006
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 71
Location : LaLa Land~

PostSubject: Re: golfjoy's ranting: What is worse?   Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:58 pm

golfjoy wrote:
wilkang wrote:

Maybe also shirt too tight...Skirt too loose if you are wearing...never wear socks with your new shoes..
ROFL ROFL ROFL

Si lang wilkang. Suspect
SEE?!!? Now you dare make fun of me horrr .... Mad

Tee not tight. Shorts not loose. Wore socks. CAN?!?!?! pig

ahahhaha.. both of u are very comical.. i love yr replies..
一日三笑,不用吃药。 drunken
Back to top Go down
http://www.golfrepublic.org
golfjoy
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1386
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 77
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: golfjoy's ranting: What is worse?   Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:01 am

wilkang wrote:
No wonder la...must wear skorts..not shorts.. lol! lol!

Aiyoo ... what for wear so nice leh!?! Question
Not as if going to green to play (I wonder when!?!?!) Laughing


[Errrmmm ... actually, it's 'cos they don't have my size? shhhhhh.......]
Back to top Go down
golfjoy
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1386
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 77
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: golfjoy's ranting: What is worse?   Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:02 am

missmoon wrote:

ahahhaha.. both of u are very comical.. i love yr replies..
一日三笑,不用吃药。 drunken

Duh? haha... At least I made someone smile today.

OK, done a good deed. Can go sleep now.

Night night!!! Sleep
Back to top Go down
hardrock
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 2443
Join date : 2009-07-12
Age : 46
Location : Choa Chu Kang

PostSubject: Re: golfjoy's ranting: What is worse?   Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:03 am

that's part of our life... not everytime hv "sunday"
Back to top Go down
wilkang
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 2780
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 42

PostSubject: Re: golfjoy's ranting: What is worse?   Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:04 am

golfjoy wrote:
wilkang wrote:
No wonder la...must wear skorts..not shorts.. lol! lol!

Aiyoo ... what for wear so nice leh!?! Question
Not as if going to green to play (I wonder when!?!?!) Laughing


[Errrmmm ... actually, it's 'cos they don't have my size? shhhhhh.......]

Then just wear a skirt that you have over your shorts...wahahahahaha..

Okok..buay tahan oredi..cannot laugh so much else can't sleep. ROFL ROFL ROFL

_________________
Golf is a sport to love. To treasure. To cherish.
Back to top Go down
golf_snowman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2851
Join date : 2009-07-16
Age : 44
Location : Dreamland

PostSubject: Re: golfjoy's ranting: What is worse?   Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:06 am

wilkang wrote:
No wonder la...must wear skorts..not shorts.. lol! lol!

haha...dam funny... Haha

bro, ask her go ssn lah, u sponsor skort lah...keke[left]
Back to top Go down
wilkang
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 2780
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 42

PostSubject: Re: golfjoy's ranting: What is worse?   Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:08 am

golf_snowman wrote:
wilkang wrote:
No wonder la...must wear skorts..not shorts.. lol! lol!

haha...dam funny... Haha

bro, ask her go ssn lah, u sponsor skort lah...keke[left]

Can't sponsor la..cos she said no size...LOL Peace

_________________
Golf is a sport to love. To treasure. To cherish.
Back to top Go down
darenlim
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 426
Join date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: golfjoy's ranting: What is worse?   Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:27 am

golfjoy wrote:
A terribly lousy day at work or a terribly bad play at the range??

Actually, it's BOTH in one day!!! One after the other!!

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

What do you work as?
Back to top Go down
golfjoy
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1386
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 77
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: golfjoy's ranting: What is worse?   Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:39 am

hardrock wrote:
that's part of our life... not everytime hv "sunday"

Errrr... "Sunday" or "Sunny Day"? Got difference one you know??? What a Face
Back to top Go down
golfjoy
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1386
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 77
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: golfjoy's ranting: What is worse?   Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:42 am

wilkang wrote:

Then just wear a skirt that you have over your shorts...wahahahahaha..

Okok..buay tahan oredi..cannot laugh so much else can't sleep. ROFL ROFL ROFL

KangW.......!!!!
You watch out!! You fatty bon bon!!! (_|_)
Back to top Go down
golfjoy
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1386
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 77
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: golfjoy's ranting: What is worse?   Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:43 am

wilkang wrote:

Can't sponsor la..cos she said no size...LOL Peace

Embarassed Sad
Back to top Go down
golfjoy
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1386
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 77
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: golfjoy's ranting: What is worse?   Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:46 am

darenlim wrote:
What do you work as?

F_APPLY_VOODOO(wilkang)
{
Loop while still_alive
{ butt_size++;
}
}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: golfjoy's ranting: What is worse?   Today at 12:31 pm

Back to top Go down
 
golfjoy's ranting: What is worse?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» golfjoy's ranting: What is worse?
» golfjoy's ranting II: where did the ball go?
» vibration getting worse
» Recent Progressively Worse Vibration Issue Solved.
» British English vs Singlish

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The 19th Hole :: Lounge-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.