Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Injuries

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
golfjoy
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1386
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 77
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Injuries   Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:17 pm

mizzy wrote:
sorry no Wii.. maybe you buy and i borrow.. hehe.

aiyoh, i nehber make fun of you.. why you like to focus on the backside so much?
you already got target, don't split your attention, must focus one backside at a time.. just like golf.. one paddle.. ahem, I mean one stroke at a time, one hole at a time.
ROFL

tongue hahahaha .... why huh? I'll tell u when I see u. Wink

Golf is such a wonderful sport, don't u think?
Balls and holes and .... whatever.... lol!

Alright ... way way OT liao!!! Topic OFF
Back to top Go down
golfjoy
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1386
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 77
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Injuries   Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:20 pm

Slicer51 wrote:

Wii cannot bro .. Wii need to swing .. She not suppose to swing now Very Happy

I can! I can!!

Look!!!

/me attempts to do a swing.

*CRACK*
Stretcher
Back to top Go down
hardrock
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 2443
Join date : 2009-07-12
Age : 46
Location : Choa Chu Kang

PostSubject: Re: Injuries   Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:22 pm

aiyo war again!! Peace
Back to top Go down
Birdman
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 3798
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 51
Location : Wherever my feet take me....

PostSubject: Re: Injuries   Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:57 pm

golfjoy wrote:


/
If it's a she, I will beat beat her backside.
If it's a he, then I will ask ... errr..... Birdman! to beat beat his backside!! ROFL

Oi.... you like to beat lady backside don't mean I would like the same honour hor......
affraid
Back to top Go down
mizzy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2702
Join date : 2009-12-11
Location : golf club graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Injuries   Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:13 pm

I think we should promote golfjoy to backside marshall. ROFL
Back to top Go down
Birdman
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 3798
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 51
Location : Wherever my feet take me....

PostSubject: Re: Injuries   Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:30 pm

mizzy wrote:
I think we should promote golfjoy to backside marshall. ROFL

Indeed!

cheers Hooray cheers
Back to top Go down
wilkang
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 2780
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 42

PostSubject: Re: Injuries   Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:41 pm

Wednesday pop by SSN and show face but don't swing clubs.

Buy food & drinks up.. Laughing

Make yourself useful..still got legs.. ROFL

_________________
Golf is a sport to love. To treasure. To cherish.
Back to top Go down
joshcct
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 311
Join date : 2009-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Injuries   Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:46 pm

wilkang wrote:
Wednesday pop by SSN and show face but don't swing clubs.

Buy food & drinks up.. Laughing

Make yourself useful..still got legs.. ROFL

Bro, she hurt her fingers and hands lah, how to buy food & drinks? Jus call KFC or Pizza delivery would do... ROFL ROFL ROFL
Back to top Go down
JawereZ
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 493
Join date : 2009-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Injuries   Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:57 pm

Hiye there Miss Golfjoy,

Best thing for you is to REST it for a week and get it heal first.
There might be a teeny weenie ligament torn there thus causing it to be painfull.

do take care k

dun wanna be like Paula Creamer ...

Back to top Go down
golfjoy
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1386
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 77
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Injuries   Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:35 am

Birdman wrote:

Oi.... you like to beat lady backside don't mean I would like the same honour hor......
affraid

Get it right. I was saying ... u beat a man's backside!
Feels different you know??? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
golfjoy
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1386
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 77
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Injuries   Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:37 am

Birdman wrote:
mizzy wrote:
I think we should promote golfjoy to backside marshall. ROFL

Indeed!

cheers Hooray cheers

Ehhh .... THANKSSSS leh ...... Suspect
Back to top Go down
hardrock
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 2443
Join date : 2009-07-12
Age : 46
Location : Choa Chu Kang

PostSubject: Re: Injuries   Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:41 am

golfjoy wrote:
Birdman wrote:
mizzy wrote:
I think we should promote golfjoy to backside marshall. ROFL

Indeed!

cheers Hooray cheers

Ehhh .... THANKSSSS leh ...... Suspect

new appointment here... gd idea
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5410
Join date : 2009-12-05
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Injuries   Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:46 am

hardrock wrote:
golfjoy wrote:
Birdman wrote:
mizzy wrote:
I think we should promote golfjoy to backside marshall. ROFL

Indeed!

cheers Hooray cheers

Ehhh .... THANKSSSS leh ...... Suspect

new appointment here... gd idea

colour code nick is purple? lol!
Back to top Go down
Birdman
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 3798
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 51
Location : Wherever my feet take me....

PostSubject: Re: Injuries   Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:48 am

golfjoy wrote:
Birdman wrote:

Oi.... you like to beat lady backside don't mean I would like the same honour hor......
affraid

Get it right. I was saying ... u beat a man's backside!
Feels different you know??? Very Happy

I did get it right, that's why I decline.

Wanna exchange? ROFL
Back to top Go down
golfjoy
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1386
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 77
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Injuries   Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:54 am

wilkang wrote:
Wednesday pop by SSN and show face but don't swing clubs.

Buy food & drinks up.. Laughing

Make yourself useful..still got legs.. ROFL

Wil, that's very very nice of you ... to suggest.
But I can make myself useful in a better way. Wink Wink
Watch out your ...... ok ok neh mind. silent
Back to top Go down
mizzy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2702
Join date : 2009-12-11
Location : golf club graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Injuries   Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:19 am

Birdman wrote:
golfjoy wrote:
Birdman wrote:

Oi.... you like to beat lady backside don't mean I would like the same honour hor......
affraid

Get it right. I was saying ... u beat a man's backside!
Feels different you know??? Very Happy

I did get it right, that's why I decline.

Wanna exchange? ROFL

yeah exchange places.. i prefer to be the one doing the paddling too. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
golfjoy
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1386
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 77
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Injuries   Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:38 am

blee2007 wrote:

colour code nick is purple? lol!

Ohhh ... how sweet. U got my fav color right! What a Face
Back to top Go down
golfjoy
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1386
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 77
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Injuries   Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:42 am

JawereZ wrote:
Hiye there Miss Golfjoy,

Best thing for you is to REST it for a week and get it heal first.
There might be a teeny weenie ligament torn there thus causing it to be painfull.

do take care k

dun wanna be like Paula Creamer ...


Oooh.... what happened to this Paula Creamer?

My case ... the palm swollen. Blue black.
Feels tight when I clench my fist.

Imagine how I m typing this right now ..... heeeeee SLOW! clown
Back to top Go down
golfjoy
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1386
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 77
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Injuries   Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:48 am

Birdman wrote:

I did get it right, that's why I decline.

Wanna exchange? ROFL

Hmm .... let me consider. pirat
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5410
Join date : 2009-12-05
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Injuries   Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:51 am

golfjoy wrote:
blee2007 wrote:

colour code nick is purple? lol!

Ohhh ... how sweet. U got my fav color right! What a Face

Haha not rocket science to find that out.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
golfjoy
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1386
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 77
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Injuries   Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:56 am

mizzy wrote:

yeah exchange places.. i prefer to be the one doing the paddling too. Twisted Evil

Sure! But who'll be the willing "victim"?? cyclops
Back to top Go down
golfjoy
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1386
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 77
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Injuries   Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:04 am

blee2007 wrote:

Haha not rocket science to find that out.. Very Happy

HEEEE 'cos some mistaken the VIOLET for PINK.
(actually, it does look pinky.... color code salah???)
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5410
Join date : 2009-12-05
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Injuries   Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:07 am

golfjoy wrote:
blee2007 wrote:

Haha not rocket science to find that out.. Very Happy

HEEEE 'cos some mistaken the VIOLET for PINK.
(actually, it does look pinky.... color code salah???)

Color resolution?
Back to top Go down
aural
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 319
Join date : 2010-04-12
Age : 38
Location : Toa Payoh

PostSubject: Re: Injuries   Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:12 am

I got a slight "loose" left wrist. Not sure is it golf it occured while I'm at home. Suddenly when I want to pick something up, felt a slight pain in my left wrist. Then when I try to stretch it, felt some creaking at some angle. Cham! Better rest my left wrist and swing my clubs too hard.
Back to top Go down
golfjoy
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1386
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 77
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Injuries   Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:16 am

aural wrote:
I got a slight "loose" left wrist. Not sure is it golf it occured while I'm at home. Suddenly when I want to pick something up, felt a slight pain in my left wrist. Then when I try to stretch it, felt some creaking at some angle. Cham! Better rest my left wrist and swing my clubs too hard.

AIYOO!!! U "saw" what happened to me... why you no take care?
You know how terrible it is or not? Wanna swing also cannot.Sad
Must tahan tahan tahan .... ARGHHHHH


Take care lahhh brudderrrr
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Injuries   Today at 11:39 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Injuries
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» New Injuries for sunday
» How are the Injuries?
» The Facts about CPSC's Report on ATV Fatalities and Injuries
» CHL Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the three leagues
» Spinal Injuries Association Events 2012

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The 19th Hole :: Lounge-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.