Hall of Fame Golfer
Posts : 8185
Join date : 2009-06-19
|Subject: Rotella's Rules Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:41 pm|| |
Not sure if this should be under Golf Talk section or Lounge...but what the heck: so far, i only can master # 10
- Quote :
- ROTELLA'S RULES
10 things a player must do in every competitive round.
1. Play to play great. Don't play not to play poorly.
2. Love the challenge of the day, whatever it may be.
3. Get out of results and get into process.
4. Know that nothing will bother or upset you on the golf course, and you will be in a great state of mind for every shot.
5. Playing with a feeling that the outcome doesn't matter is always preferable to caring too much.
6. Believe fully in yourself so you can play freely.
7. See where you want the ball to go before every shot.
8. Be decisive, committed and clear.
9. Be your own best friend.
10. Love your wedge and your putter.
Posts : 311
Join date : 2009-08-07
|Subject: Re: Rotella's Rules Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:29 am|| |
for #7, always see where I want the ball to go before every shot, but it always end up the other direction....
maybe should do the opposite...