Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 

Do you believe in Golf-Reincarnation ????

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Do you believe in Golf-Reincarnation ????   Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:51 pm

Do you believe in one?

Actually at first I was not a believer...but then, during one of my KLKK days, I happened to venture to Harbour Front..

WALAH !!!! Right at the corner (ie same corner as Golf Network) was a golf shop.

I walked in.....it is macam going back in time (say 12+ months ago)....every thing looks so the same

Even the Brother managing the shop looks like the Brother managing the shop 12+ months ago!!!!

Scary!!!!

I walked in and the Bro said ' Yo !! bro...lama tak jumpa " , I was dumbfounded...Did the time stand still ...or did I go back time ???

shiver !!!!

Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in Golf-Reincarnation ????   Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:52 pm

whoa.....did you ask if their sale is coming back? Razz
Back to top Go down
X-Man
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in Golf-Reincarnation ????   Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:04 pm

Heh.... when I walked past the old GN shop I too had the same "deja vu" moment, but had no time to go in to chit chat... but I could have swore I saw the same old guys managing the shop...

I wasn't too sure than but jokingly commented to my friends, "Hey this shop only changed name lah..."

Smile
Back to top Go down
mysticsea
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in Golf-Reincarnation ????   Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:10 pm

same sales team... same shop front... diff shop name... diff boss...
Back to top Go down
golfchowmk
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in Golf-Reincarnation ????   Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:14 pm

mysticsea wrote:
same sales team... same shop front... diff shop name... diff boss...

same boss different sale tactic only...
Back to top Go down
mysticsea
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in Golf-Reincarnation ????   Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:16 pm

really ah??? the guy tell me diff boss leh... the prices not as attractive as GN...
Back to top Go down
golfchowmk
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in Golf-Reincarnation ????   Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:18 pm

mysticsea wrote:
really ah??? the guy tell me diff boss leh... the prices not as attractive as GN...

Bro the time haven rite yet,, oh btw pm you oredi pls reply ok
Back to top Go down
golfjoy
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in Golf-Reincarnation ????   Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:49 pm

huh? I don't get it?
What's the 'problem' with this GN shop??
Back to top Go down
robin1_sg
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in Golf-Reincarnation ????   Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:04 am

golfjoy wrote:
huh? I don't get it?
What's the 'problem' with this GN shop??

This shop was famous for providing very rock bottom prices, especially during their GN sales.

The actual reicarnation is now call Golf Direct at Kaki Bukit. Wait for their sales, and you will see how attractive their prices are.

Back to top Go down
Genesis
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in Golf-Reincarnation ????   Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:53 am

Akan Datang Sales.... ?? Cheers Jump
Back to top Go down
Balata
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in Golf-Reincarnation ????   Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:59 am

Golf reincarnation huh....i dun believe at all dude... but certainly GOlf Retribution yes yes yes...Never ever giggle when someone tee off badly... yeah come on... u know what i mean rite...early days i did that, done that... and i never forget howi tee off from the blue to the red box..
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in Golf-Reincarnation ????   Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:17 am

Quote :
Balata wrote:
Golf reincarnation huh....i dun believe at all dude... but certainly GOlf Retribution yes yes yes...Never ever giggle when someone tee off badly... yeah come on... u know what i mean rite...early days i did that, done that... and i never forget howi tee off from the blue to the red box..

bro....wrong fairway lah.....I am alluding to resurfacing of shops.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in Golf-Reincarnation ????   Today at 4:04 pm

Back to top Go down

Do you believe in Golf-Reincarnation ????
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The Clubhouse :: Golf Talk-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.