Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Can I still play golf?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
joleelyn
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 1549
Join date : 2009-10-02
Location : in my lil' head.

PostSubject: Re: Can I still play golf?   Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:04 am

EH.... what do we girls know about technical stuff?... i'll say loud and clear now. I DUNNO ANYTHING!!! hahahaaaa..

i only know i have a set of clubs. and a ball. go to the ball. hit and pray damn hard. .. dun think so much.

_________________
"Some days, the whole world seems upside down. And then somehow, and probably, and when you least expect it, the world rights itself again."-- Grey's Anatomy
Back to top Go down
golf_snowman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2851
Join date : 2009-07-16
Age : 44
Location : Dreamland

PostSubject: Re: Can I still play golf?   Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:16 am

play golf no need technical stuff lah....

take club, swing it and hit the ball..nothing technical about it

just like what joleelyn say..dun think so much...keke
Back to top Go down
joleelyn
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 1549
Join date : 2009-10-02
Location : in my lil' head.

PostSubject: Re: Can I still play golf?   Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:19 am

i think i think..... i think the more u think about it... the worse it becomes. hahhaa.

so............dun think. just play. aiya. most likely u'll play on a weekend right. save the brain cells la. =)

_________________
"Some days, the whole world seems upside down. And then somehow, and probably, and when you least expect it, the world rights itself again."-- Grey's Anatomy
Back to top Go down
golf_snowman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2851
Join date : 2009-07-16
Age : 44
Location : Dreamland

PostSubject: Re: Can I still play golf?   Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:20 am

joleelyn wrote:
golf_snowman wrote:
the only lingo about golf i learn

"Aiya"
"Wa lau"
"shit"
"haiz"
"go go go"
"in in in"
"pai seh ar"
"alamak"
"sala lah"

beside these, i keep quiet most of the timen course....keke

you forgot one more... i would say its the most common (at least for me)..

"no no no no NooOOOOOOO.....STOPPPPP!!!!"

urm. most used when there is a water hazard nearby ... Shocked

i say " come on baby, swim back, swim back.....Oh NO..dun dive in, dun dive in !!"....keke
Back to top Go down
joleelyn
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 1549
Join date : 2009-10-02
Location : in my lil' head.

PostSubject: Re: Can I still play golf?   Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:24 am

golf_snowman wrote:


i say " come on baby, swim back, swim back.....Oh NO..dun dive in, dun dive in !!"....keke

aiya. i have too much influence on my golf ball since i'm a water baby too.... must go brain wash the balls.

"you dun like water u dun like water!!!! you HATE the water!!"

_________________
"Some days, the whole world seems upside down. And then somehow, and probably, and when you least expect it, the world rights itself again."-- Grey's Anatomy
Back to top Go down
golf_snowman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2851
Join date : 2009-07-16
Age : 44
Location : Dreamland

PostSubject: Re: Can I still play golf?   Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:28 am

joleelyn wrote:
golf_snowman wrote:


i say " come on baby, swim back, swim back.....Oh NO..dun dive in, dun dive in !!"....keke

aiya. i have too much influence on my golf ball since i'm a water baby too.... must go brain wash the balls.

"you dun like water u dun like water!!!! you HATE the water!!"

why not try another approach ?..bring ur golf ball for a swim..teach them to swim back whenever they hit water...

I decided to buy a fish tank, fill up with water and start train my golf balls to swim....haha !!
Back to top Go down
joleelyn
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 1549
Join date : 2009-10-02
Location : in my lil' head.

PostSubject: Re: Can I still play golf?   Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:32 am

eh... prevention better than cure lehz. lol!

swim back so must teach it how to roll nicely onto the fairway. if not have some idiotic lie. damn sian also.

_________________
"Some days, the whole world seems upside down. And then somehow, and probably, and when you least expect it, the world rights itself again."-- Grey's Anatomy
Back to top Go down
golf_snowman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2851
Join date : 2009-07-16
Age : 44
Location : Dreamland

PostSubject: Re: Can I still play golf?   Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:36 am

haha....we really know how to vandalise people's thread....

from Golf lingo to golf ball swiming..haha !!!
Back to top Go down
joleelyn
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 1549
Join date : 2009-10-02
Location : in my lil' head.

PostSubject: Re: Can I still play golf?   Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:39 am

OOOOPS!!. i'm so sorry Thread Hijacked

aiya. "i'm sooo sorry" is also one of the many phrases u'll def use. =)

_________________
"Some days, the whole world seems upside down. And then somehow, and probably, and when you least expect it, the world rights itself again."-- Grey's Anatomy
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5410
Join date : 2009-12-05
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Can I still play golf?   Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:41 am

golfjoy wrote:
blee2007 wrote:

Then you cannot go liao, the person will be there all the time.. Very Happy

Duh~? You know who the person is meh? Hmmm .... Suspect

Can make a guess la.. haha
Back to top Go down
kikiaw
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 57
Join date : 2010-05-07
Age : 46
Location : Can't Recall

PostSubject: Re: Can I still play golf?   Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:44 am

Just say "Mulligan" for all the bad shots. White Flag
Back to top Go down
golfjoy
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1386
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 77
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Can I still play golf?   Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:07 am

affraid
Wah .... U all really know how to TCSS.

Me likeyyy ... muahahaha Twisted Evil


Back to top Go down
wilkang
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 2780
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 42

PostSubject: Re: Can I still play golf?   Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:32 am

golfjoy wrote:
golf_snowman wrote:
play golf dun really require a lot of talking..so can forget about the lingo lah...

as long as u can hit the ball, it go straight and hopfully far far..then can liao..

any wed you can make it to SSN, just let me know, i make sure wilkang is not there..ok ?

keke......

Ah!? Why? why? what did Mr Kang do? Shocked

Ya..Ya..Snowman..what did i do??? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

_________________
Golf is a sport to love. To treasure. To cherish.
Back to top Go down
wilkang
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 2780
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 42

PostSubject: Re: Can I still play golf?   Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:33 am

golf_snowman wrote:
haha....we really know how to vandalise people's thread....

from Golf lingo to golf ball swiming..haha !!!

Snowman..you can use floating golf balls.. Laughing Laughing

_________________
Golf is a sport to love. To treasure. To cherish.
Back to top Go down
golf_snowman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2851
Join date : 2009-07-16
Age : 44
Location : Dreamland

PostSubject: Re: Can I still play golf?   Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:37 am

wilkang wrote:
golfjoy wrote:
golf_snowman wrote:
play golf dun really require a lot of talking..so can forget about the lingo lah...

as long as u can hit the ball, it go straight and hopfully far far..then can liao..

any wed you can make it to SSN, just let me know, i make sure wilkang is not there..ok ?

keke......

Ah!? Why? why? what did Mr Kang do? Shocked

Ya..Ya..Snowman..what did i do??? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

hmm....somehow, when i was replying her thread, somehow you come into the picture...dunno why ??...hmm... scratch scratch

but since you come into picture first, then i just put down you name lor...haha !!... ROFL
Back to top Go down
golf_snowman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2851
Join date : 2009-07-16
Age : 44
Location : Dreamland

PostSubject: Re: Can I still play golf?   Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:38 am

wilkang wrote:
golf_snowman wrote:
haha....we really know how to vandalise people's thread....

from Golf lingo to golf ball swiming..haha !!!

Snowman..you can use floating golf balls.. Laughing Laughing

really ar...floating ball can fly far far anot ?..

u know lah, i cannot drive so far like you..if can fly far far..i buy....haha !!!
Back to top Go down
Winston
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1723
Join date : 2009-08-18
Age : 42
Location : 19th Hole

PostSubject: Re: Can I still play golf?   Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:56 pm

If you afraid, here is a link to some terms.

http://www.thegolfexpert.com/golf-lingo.php
Back to top Go down
golfjoy
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1386
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 77
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Can I still play golf?   Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:17 pm

golf_snowman wrote:
wilkang wrote:
golfjoy wrote:
golf_snowman wrote:
play golf dun really require a lot of talking..so can forget about the lingo lah...

as long as u can hit the ball, it go straight and hopfully far far..then can liao..

any wed you can make it to SSN, just let me know, i make sure wilkang is not there..ok ?

keke......

Ah!? Why? why? what did Mr Kang do? Shocked

Ya..Ya..Snowman..what did i do??? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

hmm....somehow, when i was replying her thread, somehow you come into the picture...dunno why ??...hmm... scratch scratch

but since you come into picture first, then i just put down you name lor...haha !!... ROFL

IS IT?!!? I did not notice ...
but hey .... psssttttt .... snowman, you're right!!!
wahahahahaha ROFL
Back to top Go down
golfjoy
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1386
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 77
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Can I still play golf?   Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:27 pm

Winston wrote:
If you afraid, here is a link to some terms.

http://www.thegolfexpert.com/golf-lingo.php

It's very helpful.

Thanks Winston!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Can I still play golf?   Today at 2:50 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Can I still play golf?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» why ppl like to watch tiger play....golf?
» I want to play GOLF
» How soon after donating blood can one play golf?
» Anyone play golf in Hanoi?
» looking for golf kakis to play golf weekly in jb for weekdays

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The 19th Hole :: Lounge-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.