Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 The 'Saddam' Palace

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
wilkang
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 2780
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 42

PostSubject: The 'Saddam' Palace   Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:04 am

The palace is established following the 'Saddamation' of Duval S.. Very Happy

Inductee

1) Duval S
2) Next-in-line??

_________________
Golf is a sport to love. To treasure. To cherish.


Last edited by wilkang on Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
golf_snowman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2851
Join date : 2009-07-16
Age : 44
Location : Dreamland

PostSubject: Re: The 'Saddam' Palace   Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:47 am

maybe mloy to be next ?...ops !!...haha !!!
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4638
Join date : 2010-02-11

PostSubject: Re: The 'Saddam' Palace   Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:48 am

1) duval - 4 August 2010 at MBGC
2) mloy - 12 August 2010 at Keppel
3) poresia - date TBC at where else but Poresia

Pink Panther, game to be saddamed at your home course?
Back to top Go down
daveaha
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 3179
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 40
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: The 'Saddam' Palace   Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:58 am

Alvin can be saddamed too....
Back to top Go down
http://www.nufc.sg
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 8185
Join date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: The 'Saddam' Palace   Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:00 am

For future Saddam-ers,

STAY Hungry, STAY FOOLish


PS: I am on golf 'MC' for next 2 weeks......
Back to top Go down
poresia
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1527
Join date : 2009-11-10
Age : 51
Location : singapore

PostSubject: Re: The 'Saddam' Palace   Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:26 am

i propose a combined saddam of jimmy choo n me at poresia course. more fun!
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 8185
Join date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: The 'Saddam' Palace   Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:51 pm

@ Poresia....I am fine and will like to take part.

Actually I will like to be the first to die ugly ugly...both as the saddam-er and saddam-ee.
Back to top Go down
alvin7379
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2916
Join date : 2009-11-24
Age : 37
Location : Anywhere Comfortable

PostSubject: Re: The 'Saddam' Palace   Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:00 pm

daveaha wrote:
Alvin can be saddamed too....

Oei... u backside itchy huh?
Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.visualtech.com.sg
daveaha
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 3179
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 40
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: The 'Saddam' Palace   Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:11 pm

alvin7379 wrote:
daveaha wrote:
Alvin can be saddamed too....

Oei... u backside itchy huh?
Evil or Very Mad

Looking at your power yesterday - no. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.nufc.sg
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 8185
Join date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: The 'Saddam' Palace   Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:26 pm

Quote :
daveaha wrote:
alvin7379 wrote:
daveaha wrote:
Alvin can be saddamed too....

Oei... u backside itchy huh?
Evil or Very Mad

Looking at your power yesterday - no. Razz


I also will love to sign-up against Alvin...(am I correct that he is the 'launcher' aka damm long off tee?? )
Back to top Go down
wilkang
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 2780
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 42

PostSubject: Re: The 'Saddam' Palace   Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:11 pm

From the above posts, we have 2 possible groups.

Poresia & JC

Alvin >> This one must saddam jialat jialat.. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil lol!

_________________
Golf is a sport to love. To treasure. To cherish.
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 6193
Join date : 2009-08-22
Age : 35
Location : Training

PostSubject: Re: The 'Saddam' Palace   Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:13 pm

wil, u also can be on the saddam list la, if your opponents are those from DS Divas Rolling Eyes

_________________
Callaway Razr Fit Xtreme 10.5* Ahina 60 R
PRGR EGG Spoon 15* MRC Fubuki Alpha 70S
Adams Super Hybrid XTD 19* MRC Fubuki AH R
Adams A12 Pro 23* GD Tour AD UT85 R
Callaway X Hot Pro 5-PW PX95 5.5
Titleist SM4 50*, 54*, 58* DG Spinner
Scotty Studio Select 2012 Golo 33"
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
wilkang
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 2780
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 42

PostSubject: Re: The 'Saddam' Palace   Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:16 pm

eiji wrote:
wil, u also can be on the saddam list la, if your opponents are those from DS Divas Rolling Eyes

Saddam by them??
Any day will do..we are talking about golf right?? Laughing

_________________
Golf is a sport to love. To treasure. To cherish.
Back to top Go down
golf_snowman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2851
Join date : 2009-07-16
Age : 44
Location : Dreamland

PostSubject: Re: The 'Saddam' Palace   Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:18 pm

List Updated

1) duval - 4 August 2010 at MBGC
2) mloy - 12 August 2010 at Keppel
3) poresia - to be saddam together with Jimmy Choo
4) Alvin - Must saddam jialat jialat
5) Wilkang

feel free to add more please...haha !!
Back to top Go down
wilkang
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 2780
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 42

PostSubject: Re: The 'Saddam' Palace   Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:20 pm

golf_snowman wrote:
List Updated

1) duval - 4 August 2010 at MBGC
2) mloy - 12 August 2010 at Keppel
3) poresia - to be saddam together with Jimmy Choo
4) Alvin - Must saddam jialat jialat
5) Wilkang

feel free to add more please...haha !!

Snowman...you itchy ah..wanna kenna saddam also is it?? Mad Mad

_________________
Golf is a sport to love. To treasure. To cherish.
Back to top Go down
daveaha
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 3179
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 40
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: The 'Saddam' Palace   Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:19 pm

Duval_S wrote:
Quote :
daveaha wrote:
alvin7379 wrote:
daveaha wrote:
Alvin can be saddamed too....

Oei... u backside itchy huh?
Evil or Very Mad

Looking at your power yesterday - no. Razz


I also will love to sign-up against Alvin...(am I correct that he is the 'launcher' aka damm long off tee?? )

I will tee off from white, he'll be from gold. Still got outdriven - definitely.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nufc.sg
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 8185
Join date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: The 'Saddam' Palace   Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:23 pm

wah !!!!! Alvin, can you be my idol????
Back to top Go down
alvin7379
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2916
Join date : 2009-11-24
Age : 37
Location : Anywhere Comfortable

PostSubject: Re: The 'Saddam' Palace   Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:38 pm

This forum is beginning to sound like a dangerous place....
Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down
http://www.visualtech.com.sg
golf_snowman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2851
Join date : 2009-07-16
Age : 44
Location : Dreamland

PostSubject: Re: The 'Saddam' Palace   Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:41 pm

wilkang wrote:
golf_snowman wrote:
List Updated

1) duval - 4 August 2010 at MBGC
2) mloy - 12 August 2010 at Keppel
3) poresia - to be saddam together with Jimmy Choo
4) Alvin - Must saddam jialat jialat
5) Wilkang

feel free to add more please...haha !!

Snowman...you itchy ah..wanna kenna saddam also is it?? Mad Mad

haha...me not worthy lah....Saddam wilkang game i sure join in....haha !!!
Back to top Go down
daveaha
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 3179
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 40
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: The 'Saddam' Palace   Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:41 pm

alvin7379 wrote:
This forum is beginning to sound like a dangerous place....
Evil or Very Mad


It has always been dangerous.

Expert and seasoned beginners - got saddamed
Beginners - have to pay tuition fees
The rest - eaten alive by buayas and buayees.

How to survive here ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.nufc.sg
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4638
Join date : 2010-02-11

PostSubject: Re: The 'Saddam' Palace   Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:41 pm

daveaha wrote:
Duval_S wrote:
Quote :
daveaha wrote:
alvin7379 wrote:
daveaha wrote:
Alvin can be saddamed too....

Oei... u backside itchy huh?
Evil or Very Mad

Looking at your power yesterday - no. Razz


I also will love to sign-up against Alvin...(am I correct that he is the 'launcher' aka damm long off tee?? )

I will tee off from white, he'll be from gold. Still got outdriven - definitely.

i used driver, alvin used 3-wood, and i got outdriven too
Back to top Go down
golf_snowman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2851
Join date : 2009-07-16
Age : 44
Location : Dreamland

PostSubject: Re: The 'Saddam' Palace   Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:42 pm

alvin7379 wrote:
This forum is beginning to sound like a dangerous place....
Evil or Very Mad


cant be any dangerous than the den's storeroom....u have survived that, forum is nothing liao...haha !!!
Back to top Go down
alvin7379
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2916
Join date : 2009-11-24
Age : 37
Location : Anywhere Comfortable

PostSubject: Re: The 'Saddam' Palace   Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:44 pm

golf_snowman wrote:
wilkang wrote:
golf_snowman wrote:
List Updated

1) duval - 4 August 2010 at MBGC
2) mloy - 12 August 2010 at Keppel
3) poresia - to be saddam together with Jimmy Choo
4) Alvin - Must saddam jialat jialat
5) Wilkang

feel free to add more please...haha !!

Snowman...you itchy ah..wanna kenna saddam also is it?? Mad Mad

haha...me not worthy lah....Saddam wilkang game i sure join in....haha !!!

Count me in too... I also wan a part in skinning him alive... bounce

Bro Wilkang... Dun do too many bad deeds lah... see enemies so many... opps... or should I call you WILLIAM instead... Shocked

Bloody croc.... tongue
Back to top Go down
http://www.visualtech.com.sg
daveaha
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 3179
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 40
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: The 'Saddam' Palace   Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:45 pm

alvin7379 wrote:
golf_snowman wrote:
wilkang wrote:
golf_snowman wrote:
List Updated

1) duval - 4 August 2010 at MBGC
2) mloy - 12 August 2010 at Keppel
3) poresia - to be saddam together with Jimmy Choo
4) Alvin - Must saddam jialat jialat
5) Wilkang

feel free to add more please...haha !!

Snowman...you itchy ah..wanna kenna saddam also is it?? Mad Mad

haha...me not worthy lah....Saddam wilkang game i sure join in....haha !!!

Count me in too... I also wan a part in skinning him alive... bounce

Bro Wilkang... Dun do too many bad deeds lah... see enemies so many... opps... or should I call you WILLIAM instead... Shocked

Bloody croc.... tongue

hee... Alvin is trying to distract the attention away from him... Focus people ! Focus !
Back to top Go down
http://www.nufc.sg
wilkang
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 2780
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 42

PostSubject: Re: The 'Saddam' Palace   Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:46 pm

alvin7379 wrote:
This forum is beginning to sound like a dangerous place....
Evil or Very Mad


Not dangerous at all...
Look at it on the bright side..you have to be pretty good to be on the list. Laughing Laughing

The palace has a spot for you brudder... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

_________________
Golf is a sport to love. To treasure. To cherish.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The 'Saddam' Palace   Today at 3:49 am

Back to top Go down
 
The 'Saddam' Palace
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Crystal Palace
» Porsche Palace
» ROYAL PALACE of Venaria - Torino - Piemonte - Italy
» Can anyone explain 5-5, 50-50-100, saddam?
» The official -Crystal Palace CHAMPIONS thread-we got Holloway and play samba football!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The Clubhouse :: Local Games-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.