Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 what r the trusted or tried online store u tried?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cristel
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1214
Join date : 2010-07-10
Age : 31
Location : ::nowhere::

PostSubject: what r the trusted or tried online store u tried?   Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:17 pm

hey guys,

just wondering, what are the online stores apart from ebay and amazon have you guys tried?

and also, anyone know if this website is real or bogus?

www.rockbottomgolf.com
Back to top Go down
hardrock
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 2443
Join date : 2009-07-12
Age : 46
Location : Choa Chu Kang

PostSubject: Re: what r the trusted or tried online store u tried?   Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:19 pm

what r u getting?
Back to top Go down
cristel
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1214
Join date : 2010-07-10
Age : 31
Location : ::nowhere::

PostSubject: Re: what r the trusted or tried online store u tried?   Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:20 pm

i wanna get cobra s9-1 driver with offset =)
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3375
Join date : 2009-10-16
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: what r the trusted or tried online store u tried?   Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:22 pm

cristel wrote:
hey guys,

just wondering, what are the online stores apart from ebay and amazon have you guys tried?

and also, anyone know if this website is real or bogus?

www.rockbottomgolf.com

Rockbottom Golf is ok. Have dealt with them in the past and no problem. Some other bros here also have dealt and no complaints.
Back to top Go down
cristel
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1214
Join date : 2010-07-10
Age : 31
Location : ::nowhere::

PostSubject: Re: what r the trusted or tried online store u tried?   Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:23 pm

Tituman wrote:
cristel wrote:
hey guys,

just wondering, what are the online stores apart from ebay and amazon have you guys tried?

and also, anyone know if this website is real or bogus?

www.rockbottomgolf.com

Rockbottom Golf is ok. Have dealt with them in the past and no problem. Some other bros here also have dealt and no complaints.

yup, was looking through their side but cant find the driver i want....
Back to top Go down
cristel
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1214
Join date : 2010-07-10
Age : 31
Location : ::nowhere::

PostSubject: Re: what r the trusted or tried online store u tried?   Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:28 pm

btw, rockbottomgolf is using USD right?
Back to top Go down
hardrock
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 2443
Join date : 2009-07-12
Age : 46
Location : Choa Chu Kang

PostSubject: Re: what r the trusted or tried online store u tried?   Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:29 pm

yes they r in USD
Back to top Go down
cristel
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1214
Join date : 2010-07-10
Age : 31
Location : ::nowhere::

PostSubject: Re: what r the trusted or tried online store u tried?   Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:33 pm

thanks....

anymore other website i can try?
Back to top Go down
michael yong
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 248
Join date : 2010-07-10

PostSubject: Re: what r the trusted or tried online store u tried?   Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:38 pm

hi, can any1 advise the below link trusted...
http://www.golflink.com/golf-equipment/store.aspx?c=9100&m=8400
Back to top Go down
kellogs
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 31
Join date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: what r the trusted or tried online store u tried?   Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:43 pm

I just bought a bunch of stuffs from www.golfdiscount.com ... awesome guys and they have live chat golf experts to answer any question!!!

PS. I am not affiliated with them in anyway. The site was introduced by a co worker,
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3375
Join date : 2009-10-16
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: what r the trusted or tried online store u tried?   Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:55 pm

Deleted.


Last edited by Tituman on Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Slicer51
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 2449
Join date : 2010-05-29
Age : 59
Location : Surabaya

PostSubject: Re: what r the trusted or tried online store u tried?   Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:47 am

cristel wrote:
thanks....

anymore other website i can try?

You might like to try these. I have brought stuffs from them before. They are okay ;

https://www.golfsmith.com/ps/browse/clubs-woods-drivers?PHPSESSID=08e6ab1609f0ef3ec518c9adf2eb9965

http://www.dwquailgolf.com/clubs.htm



Back to top Go down
kellogs
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 31
Join date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: what r the trusted or tried online store u tried?   Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:59 am

Tituman wrote:
kellogs wrote:
I just bought a bunch of stuffs from www.golfdiscount.com ... awesome guys and they have live chat golf experts to answer any question!!!

PS. I am not affiliated with them in anyway. The site was introduced by a co worker,

I think their stuffs are fakes or what they called OEM.


Oh really?

This is worrying
Back to top Go down
SeattleScott
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 1
Join date : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: what r the trusted or tried online store u tried?   Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:15 am

Hello. My name is Scott, I work for Golfdiscount.com. Some of you may have worked with me in the past, if you use our chatroom or call over the phones. I just want to make it clear that our products are 100% authentic, and we are an authorized retailer. We take it very seriously to be an authorized retailer of all of the golf manufacturers, because there are so many fakes out there nowadays. The easiest way to find out if a retailer is authorized is to check on the website of the manufacturer. For example, Taylor Made has the best list. You can go to Taylormadegolf.com, and click on Find A Retailer, and then click on Internet Retailers. There will be a list there of about 20 retailers. The stores on this list are the only people that have an account that is authorized by Taylor Made. If you shop with a business that is not on their list, there is a good chance that you are buying a fake or cloned product. It is not my intention to spam on this site, but rather just to show that we are a legitimate business, and our prices happen to be quite good! Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Thank you,

Scott
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3375
Join date : 2009-10-16
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: what r the trusted or tried online store u tried?   Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:05 am

SeattleScott wrote:
Hello. My name is Scott, I work for Golfdiscount.com. Some of you may have worked with me in the past, if you use our chatroom or call over the phones. I just want to make it clear that our products are 100% authentic, and we are an authorized retailer. We take it very seriously to be an authorized retailer of all of the golf manufacturers, because there are so many fakes out there nowadays. The easiest way to find out if a retailer is authorized is to check on the website of the manufacturer. For example, Taylor Made has the best list. You can go to Taylormadegolf.com, and click on Find A Retailer, and then click on Internet Retailers. There will be a list there of about 20 retailers. The stores on this list are the only people that have an account that is authorized by Taylor Made. If you shop with a business that is not on their list, there is a good chance that you are buying a fake or cloned product. It is not my intention to spam on this site, but rather just to show that we are a legitimate business, and our prices happen to be quite good! Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Thank you,

Scott

My apologies Scott. I got this from feedbacks from someone. I will delete my post.
Back to top Go down
Batman
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 788
Join date : 2010-04-20
Location : North 'Gotham City'

PostSubject: Re: what r the trusted or tried online store u tried?   Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:01 pm

Hi cristel,

Not many websites carry Cobra stuffs. I just bought my Cobra irons from tgw.com

Trust worthy and no complaints. Fast shipping at reasonable rates too. U may check them out.
Personally, if u r thinking of buying the offset driver, y not go for their S2 or ZL, which comes
w AFT (adjustable flight technology)? Go to their demo days and try out the clubs. In that way
u will be more confident that u r getting the "right" driver.

Just my 2cents Smile Happy shopping!
Back to top Go down
cristel
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1214
Join date : 2010-07-10
Age : 31
Location : ::nowhere::

PostSubject: Re: what r the trusted or tried online store u tried?   Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:29 pm

thanks alot... but i am getting it for my love one =)


Last edited by cristel on Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Slicer51
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 2449
Join date : 2010-05-29
Age : 59
Location : Surabaya

PostSubject: Re: what r the trusted or tried online store u tried?   Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:51 pm

cristel wrote:
thanks alot... but i am getting it for my love one =)

Wow, what a lucky love one ... I better talk to my wife tonight ... lol!
Back to top Go down
cristel
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1214
Join date : 2010-07-10
Age : 31
Location : ::nowhere::

PostSubject: Re: what r the trusted or tried online store u tried?   Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:52 pm

Embarassed shh he is in this thread too =x
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5879
Join date : 2009-09-30
Age : 90
Location : Pin Hole

PostSubject: Re: what r the trusted or tried online store u tried?   Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:02 pm

Golfsmith online store can be trusted. I have bought a number of things from them especially clubs where the spec are not commonly available in Singapore. Some of the clubs sold in Golfsmith can be cheaper than stores selling in Singapore even if one consider freight charges.

Happy Shoppin'
Turbo Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: what r the trusted or tried online store u tried?   Today at 7:38 pm

Back to top Go down
 
what r the trusted or tried online store u tried?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» what r the trusted or tried online store u tried?
» Ebay Online Store - golfdomback9
» Scootertrap online store for many different Scooters
» Callaway Online Shop
» Which online store to get your Oakley sunglasses?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The Clubhouse :: Golf Talk-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.