I think the time has come to get a set of irons fitted just for me.
I am seriously considering the R9 TP 'B' Stamp Irons which are available from a few eBay Resellers who allow the option of customising the irons to fit before they deliver.
Among the options are :
- iron selection choice (4-PW, 5-AW, 3-P etc)
- Stock Shaft type (KBS Tour, Dynamic Gold, Dynamic Gold Superlite, Nippon NS 950, Tour Flighted Rifle)
- Shaft upgrades (Project X Rifle, $10 per club; Aldila NV 85 COMP, $17 per club)
- Shaft length: +/- 2 inches
- Shaft Flex : R, S, X etc
- Lie angle: +/- 4 degrees.
- Loft: +/- 2 degrees
- Grips: TM 360 iron; TGT .60 round; TM 360 cord; TM Arrow ribbed; Tour Velvet; Tour Wrap; Lamkin Crossline; Winn Arrow, Multi-compound Black/White or Black/Red, $5 per club; Golf Pride DD2, $5 per club; Lamkin Sting Free, $5 per club; Winn DSI, $3.50 per club; Winn PCi, $3.50 per club; Winn XI7, $3.50 per club
- Grip size: -1/64th; Standard; +1/64th; +1/32nd; +3/64ths; +1/16th, +5/64th; +3/32.
All i am asking is who can i go to and the cost involved in finding the combination of the above (esp Club Length, Flex, Lie Angle, Loft) that would be best suited to me, so i can put my order in.
Thank you in advance...