Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in
Share | 

Golf Shoes - Where to buy and how to choose?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
JonL_TK
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf Shoes - Where to buy and how to choose?   Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:16 am

Back to top Go down
Exigence78
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf Shoes - Where to buy and how to choose?   Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:45 am

Hi there....I always go to Novena Square (Velocity) Adidas Factory Outlet to take a look....they have the last season's models (guys and gals) at 40% and it's worth the dollar.....

They have some nice ladies models there too. Worth to take a look at the apparel too.

It's 2nd Floor (main building not new extension) besides MPH/ Subway.
Back to top Go down
Gray
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf Shoes - Where to buy and how to choose?   Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:01 pm

Exigence78 wrote:
Hi there....I always go to Novena Square (Velocity) Adidas Factory Outlet to take a look....they have the last season's models (guys and gals) at 40% and it's worth the dollar.....

They have some nice ladies models there too. Worth to take a look at the apparel too.

It's 2nd Floor (main building not new extension) besides MPH/ Subway.

Thanks for the lobang.
Back to top Go down
ckyc
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf Shoes - Where to buy and how to choose?   Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:18 pm

If you are looking for Adidas shoes - can go Toa Payoh Golf range shop!

The shoes are at 40%.Both of my friends bought the Tour360 4.0 at $180 yday, was tempted haha but didnt buy.

Back to top Go down
ckyc
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf Shoes - Where to buy and how to choose?   Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:24 pm

just to elaborate, they have other adidas shoes as well.. e.g. powerband (230 before 40% discount)..
Back to top Go down
Rhinatron
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf Shoes - Where to buy and how to choose?   Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:04 am

Sorry to intrude, but any of u fellas ever come across a luminous or bright green adidas golf shoe b4.... really liked that pair but cant find it anywhere now... even the staff at the adidas shop couldn't give me the model...

helphelp ty
Back to top Go down
renode
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf Shoes - Where to buy and how to choose?   Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:10 am

Are u referring to the luminous green version of adidas tour 360 3.0 ? The recent adidas sale at expo was selling it at 69 bucks
Back to top Go down
Rhinatron
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf Shoes - Where to buy and how to choose?   Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:15 am

ya its luminous green adidas but i'm not too sure bout the model type... i tried goggling for it but still cant find the image...

Anyway... $69 bucks!!!!!!! WTF!!! i was there at the expo on saturday but i didn't see it.... *sobsob
Back to top Go down
ralphlim
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf Shoes - Where to buy and how to choose?   Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:24 am

Try the Adidas Factory outlet @ Novena Square 2nd floor

I think they still have stock for Powerband 2.0 in Luminous green color...

wow, you want to be Green Lantern ah?? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rhinatron
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf Shoes - Where to buy and how to choose?   Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:31 am

Ha no lah... just happen to really like the colour... Will try calling them NOW!

Thanks ralphlim ... anyway i'm new to the forum ... cheers ppl Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rhinatron
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf Shoes - Where to buy and how to choose?   Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:36 am

*sobsob no more ...
Back to top Go down
golfdiva
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf Shoes - Where to buy and how to choose?   Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:56 pm

Hi, I think I saw the green adidas at MST golf last week (MBGC branch). Maybe you can try to call them. They are having 20% discount.
Back to top Go down
Rhinatron
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf Shoes - Where to buy and how to choose?   Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:23 pm

Sweet!!! Thanks bro... will try to call them ...

cheers!
Back to top Go down
garylin
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf Shoes - Where to buy and how to choose?   Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:40 pm

Hi guys, sorry to hijack this thread.. I'm looking for Adidas Powerband 2.0 or anywhere with good sales on powerband 3.0.. Just checked taylormade outlet in The Cathay but they no more Powerband 2.0 liao.. Anyone know where to find? or have lobang? Smile
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf Shoes - Where to buy and how to choose?   Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:57 pm

My personal opinion is Dry Joy from Footjoy, I had tried a few brands and I find Footjoy is more durable and have good waterproofing.
Back to top Go down

Golf Shoes - Where to buy and how to choose?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next