Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 R9 Supermax

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 10361
Join date : 2009-12-19
Age : 39

PostSubject: R9 Supermax   Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:28 pm

Hey peeps,

If this is not swee, I don't know what is.

http://www.tourspecgolf.com/Taylormade-Japan-2010-R9-SuperMax-Driver

What a black beauty! Cheers Jump
Back to top Go down
jeffman88
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1374
Join date : 2010-08-17
Location : Where the sun rises...

PostSubject: Re: R9 Supermax   Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:06 pm

yups very swee indeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5692
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 47
Location : Wild Wild West

PostSubject: Re: R9 Supermax   Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:07 pm

JC's pic not swee meh????
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 5606
Join date : 2009-12-26

PostSubject: Re: R9 Supermax   Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:23 pm

which one sweeter: the supermax or makoto takemura?

http://www.golftoimpress.com/2010/09/taylormade-japan-r9-supermax-preview-and-videos/
Back to top Go down
TigaWood
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 2411
Join date : 2009-11-29
Location : www.HuatLeow.com

PostSubject: Re: R9 Supermax   Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:39 pm

slinger wrote:
JC's pic not swee meh????

I came to accept arrow swee no use.
Indian must be swee.

Yet I kept changing arrows....I don't know why.
Back to top Go down
http://www.HuatLeow.com
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 10361
Join date : 2009-12-19
Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: R9 Supermax   Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:44 pm

Pushslice......solid lah!

Ermm.....jimmychoo's pic is lao pi hui...... ROFL
Back to top Go down
iron eagle
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 814
Join date : 2010-03-03

PostSubject: Re: R9 Supermax   Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:31 pm

pushslice wrote:
which one sweeter: the supermax or makoto takemura?

http://www.golftoimpress.com/2010/09/taylormade-japan-r9-supermax-preview-and-videos/

Fully agreed Makato is more sweet sweet than r9 driver....
Back to top Go down
mysticsea
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 488
Join date : 2009-09-07
Location : EW23

PostSubject: Re: R9 Supermax   Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:39 pm

Back to top Go down
dmateo
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1103
Join date : 2010-09-19
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: R9 Supermax   Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:30 pm

I think you get the same promo with R9 supertri as well. I did checkout the price i think it'll work out roughly around 500 dollar a piece. Like but at 500 bucks a pop it's a bit hard to swallow.. Sad
Back to top Go down
kg7068
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 688
Join date : 2009-10-16

PostSubject: Re: R9 Supermax   Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:56 pm

iron eagle wrote:
pushslice wrote:
which one sweeter: the supermax or makoto takemura?

http://www.golftoimpress.com/2010/09/taylormade-japan-r9-supermax-preview-and-videos/

Fully agreed Makato is more sweet sweet than r9 driver....

How much is the Supermax and the Jipoom?
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3623
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 45
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: R9 Supermax   Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:36 am

pushslice wrote:
which one sweeter: the supermax or makoto takemura?

http://www.golftoimpress.com/2010/09/taylormade-japan-r9-supermax-preview-and-videos/

The "Driver" very swee leh...
Back to top Go down
cristel
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1214
Join date : 2010-07-10
Age : 31
Location : ::nowhere::

PostSubject: Re: R9 Supermax   Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:42 am

I am curious, for a full set, how much would that cost? I believe this series is in market currently, or am i wrong?

Any reviews of this from the GRians??? Smile
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2789
Join date : 2010-05-10
Age : 31
Location : In YOUR fairway...

PostSubject: Re: R9 Supermax   Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:43 am

eh bro 4dtoto, you just got new driver lah...
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2789
Join date : 2010-05-10
Age : 31
Location : In YOUR fairway...

PostSubject: Re: R9 Supermax   Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:45 am

cristel wrote:
I am curious, for a full set, how much would that cost? I believe this series is in market currently, or am i wrong?

Any reviews of this from the GRians??? Smile

This R9 supermax set is currently not in singapore, it will only be launched in approx 3 weeks. i believe that a full set (1 Driver, 2 Fairway woods, 1 Hybrid + irons) should set your back around $3500 to $4000
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3623
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 45
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: R9 Supermax   Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:56 am

shamusan wrote:
eh bro 4dtoto, you just got new driver lah...

Hahahaha...but this "driver" can really swing leh..
Back to top Go down
cristel
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1214
Join date : 2010-07-10
Age : 31
Location : ::nowhere::

PostSubject: Re: R9 Supermax   Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:03 am

shamusan wrote:
cristel wrote:
I am curious, for a full set, how much would that cost? I believe this series is in market currently, or am i wrong?

Any reviews of this from the GRians??? Smile

This R9 supermax set is currently not in singapore, it will only be launched in approx 3 weeks. i believe that a full set (1 Driver, 2 Fairway woods, 1 Hybrid + irons) should set your back around $3500 to $4000

Woot! affraid I think I shall just bio the driver silent too pricey for my pocket~ No
Back to top Go down
cenbale
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 60
Join date : 2010-07-21

PostSubject: Re: R9 Supermax   Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:49 pm

supertri , superdeep n now supermax .
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3623
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 45
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: R9 Supermax   Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:40 pm

next superfly and superlong.....

there is one brand call Superman in Japan
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5599
Join date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: R9 Supermax   Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:48 pm

cenbale wrote:
supertri , superdeep n now supermax .

Hi there... are you eddie???
Back to top Go down
cenbale
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 60
Join date : 2010-07-21

PostSubject: Re: R9 Supermax   Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:32 pm

Yes , Sir .



duffader wrote:
cenbale wrote:
supertri , superdeep n now supermax .

Hi there... are you eddie???


Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5599
Join date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: R9 Supermax   Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:39 pm

cenbale wrote:
Yes , Sir .



duffader wrote:
cenbale wrote:
supertri , superdeep n now supermax .

Hi there... are you eddie???



wah, u also play golf liao ah.. when want to play together???

i am wilco, yellow colour fit... Smile
Back to top Go down
cenbale
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 60
Join date : 2010-07-21

PostSubject: Re: R9 Supermax   Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:56 pm

duffader wrote:
cenbale wrote:
Yes , Sir .



duffader wrote:
cenbale wrote:
supertri , superdeep n now supermax .

Hi there... are you eddie???



wah, u also play golf liao ah.. when want to play together???

i am wilco, yellow colour fit... Smile


Oh Hi long time no see , m back to golfing rested for 4 year cos of back injury . Yr hp number still the same ?
Back to top Go down
pinhigh
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 76
Join date : 2009-10-14

PostSubject: Re: R9 Supermax   Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:25 pm

cenbale wrote:
duffader wrote:
cenbale wrote:
Yes , Sir .



duffader wrote:
cenbale wrote:
supertri , superdeep n now supermax .

Hi there... are you eddie???



wah, u also play golf liao ah.. when want to play together???

i am wilco, yellow colour fit... Smile


Oh Hi long time no see , m back to golfing rested for 4 year cos of back injury . Yr hp number still the same ?

My hp no still the same.......chio me too !


Titleist
Back to top Go down
pinhigh
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 76
Join date : 2009-10-14

PostSubject: Re: R9 Supermax   Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:27 pm

cenbale wrote:
Yes , Sir .



duffader wrote:
cenbale wrote:
supertri , superdeep n now supermax .

Hi there... are you eddie???




We all know who "cenbale" is la......wahahahaha

Titleist
Back to top Go down
cenbale
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 60
Join date : 2010-07-21

PostSubject: Re: R9 Supermax   Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:40 am

Taylormade Taylormade Taylormade






pinhigh wrote:
cenbale wrote:
Yes , Sir .



duffader wrote:
cenbale wrote:
supertri , superdeep n now supermax .

Hi there... are you eddie???




We all know who "cenbale" is la......wahahahaha

Titleist
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: R9 Supermax   Today at 1:51 pm

Back to top Go down
 
R9 Supermax
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» R9 vs SuperTri
» TM Supertri/Supermax or Cobra S2?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The Pro Shop :: Golf Equipment-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.