Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 My virgin trip (as a spectator) on the golf course

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
golfjoy
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1386
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 77
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: My virgin trip (as a spectator) on the golf course   Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:20 pm

The weather loves to play tricks.
One minute windy, another minute f^*%ing hot.
The 2 orange capsules and loads of SPF35 sunblock did not help at all!!
I m bloody chow tah now (only realised when I took my shower).
Having bad headache too.

And then ... and then horrr .... Half of the time I couldn't see where the bloody balls went!?
Then I found out the best position to b at is behind the players.
Heeee Very Happy

Ok ok ... Apart from all these char bor complaints, it was a very very fun experience!!! Made me wanna whack some balls sooooo much!!
Cheers Jump
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 10361
Join date : 2009-12-19
Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: My virgin trip (as a spectator) on the golf course   Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:22 pm

You mean aim your putts at the poor boy's groin!?
Haha....
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 8185
Join date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: My virgin trip (as a spectator) on the golf course   Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:29 pm

Quote :
golfjoy wrote:
The weather loves to play tricks.
One minute windy, another minute f^*%ing hot.
The 2 orange capsules and loads of SPF35 sunblock did not help at all!!
I m bloody chow tah now (only realised when I took my shower).
Having bad headache too.

And then ... and then horrr .... Half of the time I couldn't see where the bloody balls went!?
Then I found out the best position to b at is behind the players.
Heeee Very Happy

Ok ok ... Apart from all these char bor complaints, it was a very very fun experience!!! Made me wanna whack some balls sooooo much!!
Cheers Jump


err....I find this quick shocking and yet intriguing....typically there are chow tah spots and there are very visible not chow tah spots.....and these can be easily visibily verified during shower.

So you chow tah everywhere hah? ....(if yes, things that make you go hmmmm)
Back to top Go down
Birdman
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 3798
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 51
Location : Wherever my feet take me....

PostSubject: Re: My virgin trip (as a spectator) on the golf course   Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:30 pm

golfjoy wrote:

And then ... and then horrr .... Half of the time I couldn't see where the bloody balls went!?
Then I found out the best position to b at is behind the players.
Heeee Very Happy

It was a very very fun experience!!! Made me wanna whack some balls sooooo much!!
Cheers Jump

There is a trick to seeing other people's balls.... not the same as seeing your own. ROFL

Read your second part, and I felt some movement below my waist, and it's not my bowels! lol!
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 10361
Join date : 2009-12-19
Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: My virgin trip (as a spectator) on the golf course   Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:34 pm

Birdman wrote:
golfjoy wrote:

And then ... and then horrr .... Half of the time I couldn't see where the bloody balls went!?
Then I found out the best position to b at is behind the players.
Heeee Very Happy

It was a very very fun experience!!! Made me wanna whack some balls sooooo much!!
Cheers Jump

There is a trick to seeing other people's balls.... not the same as seeing your own. ROFL

Read your second part, and I felt some movement below my waist, and it's not my bowels! lol!

Bird, you bad lor.
I try not to pick up the 2nd para but you simply cannot resist. lol!

Maybe a case of stating preference? ROFL
Back to top Go down
golfjoy
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1386
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 77
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: My virgin trip (as a spectator) on the golf course   Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:40 pm

asahi wrote:
You mean aim your putts at the poor boy's groin!?
Haha....

si asahi! Stop laughing at my putt can??? Embarassed

that was my 1st time trying to putt after my lesson on chipping n putting 2 weeks ago.....

Be more encouraging can? tongue
Back to top Go down
Birdman
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 3798
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 51
Location : Wherever my feet take me....

PostSubject: Re: My virgin trip (as a spectator) on the golf course   Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:42 pm

Bro, don't tell me you didn't feel it when you read it? Some actions are involuntarily reflexive, can't help it when my body reacts to what my mind processed. ROFL

Think she shall be renamed the Violent Virgin! ROFL
Back to top Go down
golfjoy
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1386
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 77
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: My virgin trip (as a spectator) on the golf course   Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:45 pm

Birdman wrote:


There is a trick to seeing other people's balls.... not the same as seeing your own. ROFL

Read your second part, and I felt some movement below my waist, and it's not my bowels! lol!

Uncle Birdman,
I know my comments about balls n behinds didn't really sound right.
But then, u teach me how should I write so that men like u do not have weird weird thinking lah??

Ok jokes aside, what movements huh??? confused
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 10361
Join date : 2009-12-19
Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: My virgin trip (as a spectator) on the golf course   Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 pm

golfjoy wrote:
asahi wrote:
You mean aim your putts at the poor boy's groin!?
Haha....

si asahi! Stop laughing at my putt can??? Embarassed

that was my 1st time trying to putt after my lesson on chipping n putting 2 weeks ago.....

Be more encouraging can? tongue

Ok ok....,..tmr, we go back and set things right. Including with the whisky gal, wine gal etc...... ROFL
Back to top Go down
golfjoy
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1386
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 77
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: My virgin trip (as a spectator) on the golf course   Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:59 pm

asahi wrote:

Ok ok....,..tmr, we go back and set things right. Including with the whisky gal, wine gal etc...... ROFL

Suspect
Not really an incentive for me to go back there leh...
Where are all the cute and eligible men!?! Laughing
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5410
Join date : 2009-12-05
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: My virgin trip (as a spectator) on the golf course   Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:49 pm

golfjoy wrote:
asahi wrote:

Ok ok....,..tmr, we go back and set things right. Including with the whisky gal, wine gal etc...... ROFL

Suspect
Not really an incentive for me to go back there leh...
Where are all the cute and eligible men!?! Laughing

Asahi, I pity you and Mizzy after that comment... ROFL
Back to top Go down
mizzy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2702
Join date : 2009-12-11
Location : golf club graveyard

PostSubject: Re: My virgin trip (as a spectator) on the golf course   Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:52 pm

why pity us? one man's meat, may be another man's poison.. well, a woman in this case..
Back to top Go down
golfjoy
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1386
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 77
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: My virgin trip (as a spectator) on the golf course   Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:53 pm

Duval_S wrote:


err....I find this quick shocking and yet intriguing....typically there are chow tah spots and there are very visible not chow tah spots.....and these can be easily visibily verified during shower.

So you chow tah everywhere hah? ....(if yes, things that make you go hmmmm)

Duval!! What are you trying to imply??? Suspect

I regret not applying any sunblock on my arms n chest (yes, yes .... the "V" where it's exposed to the bloody hot sun). Was in a hurry lahh ... only bothered with my face (cannot afford to make it any uglier!! Laughing )

the visible chow tah spots ... arms (after the sleeves to where my watch is), and the "V" chest.
Chum lah ... hope they fade soon!! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
golfjoy
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1386
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 77
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: My virgin trip (as a spectator) on the golf course   Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:55 pm

blee2007 wrote:
golfjoy wrote:
asahi wrote:

Ok ok....,..tmr, we go back and set things right. Including with the whisky gal, wine gal etc...... ROFL

Suspect
Not really an incentive for me to go back there leh...
Where are all the cute and eligible men!?! Laughing

Asahi, I pity you and Mizzy after that comment... ROFL

kekeke .... blee, u verly the bad!!! ROFL
Back to top Go down
golfjoy
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1386
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 77
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: My virgin trip (as a spectator) on the golf course   Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:57 pm

mizzy wrote:
why pity us? one man's meat, may be another man's poison.. well, a woman in this case..

hehehee Very Happy

mizzy ah mizzy .... u r faster than me leh .... wanted to change my avatar ...
but neh mind, I stick with the 2 mascots ... I think they are cuter! Razz
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5410
Join date : 2009-12-05
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: My virgin trip (as a spectator) on the golf course   Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:57 pm

wah, mizzy, looking at your 'new' avatar, can see why you are not bothered... ROFL

I can see that you will be back at the Open tomorrow for more 'viewing'? lol!
Back to top Go down
golfjoy
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1386
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 77
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: My virgin trip (as a spectator) on the golf course   Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:01 pm

blee .... all I can say is .... his taste is BAD! tongue
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5410
Join date : 2009-12-05
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: My virgin trip (as a spectator) on the golf course   Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:04 pm

Wah.. I am not going into that area with you 2.. affraid

Joy, I think you also need to change your avatar as well.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Birdman
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 3798
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 51
Location : Wherever my feet take me....

PostSubject: Re: My virgin trip (as a spectator) on the golf course   Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:05 pm

golfjoy wrote:
blee .... all I can say is .... his taste is BAD! tongue

Because you're not the one in the picture? ROFL
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5410
Join date : 2009-12-05
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: My virgin trip (as a spectator) on the golf course   Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:07 pm

Birdman, see FB for a similar looking picture but different person in between. and you will know why I say it's time to change her avatar. Her current one is passe liao Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Birdman
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 3798
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 51
Location : Wherever my feet take me....

PostSubject: Re: My virgin trip (as a spectator) on the golf course   Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:08 pm

golfjoy wrote:

Where are all the cute and eligible men!?! Laughing

Uhhh.... where all the sexy and friendly girls are? What a Face
Back to top Go down
Birdman
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 3798
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 51
Location : Wherever my feet take me....

PostSubject: Re: My virgin trip (as a spectator) on the golf course   Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:11 pm

blee2007 wrote:
Birdman, see FB for a similar looking picture but different person in between. and you will know why I say it's time to change her avatar. Her current one is passe liao Very Happy

Not sure I want to go there.... U asking me to walk into a minefield izzit?

Anyway no FB for me orredi since I got hacked. Din bother to re-instate my account.

Too much trouble to start all over again. Sianz..
Back to top Go down
mizzy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2702
Join date : 2009-12-11
Location : golf club graveyard

PostSubject: Re: My virgin trip (as a spectator) on the golf course   Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:11 pm

aiyah.. i wish asahi took the picture with the length of the two girls skirt shown.. it was sooooooooo short.. cannot see here in the picture... sighhhhhh
Back to top Go down
mizzy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2702
Join date : 2009-12-11
Location : golf club graveyard

PostSubject: Re: My virgin trip (as a spectator) on the golf course   Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:13 pm

and hor.. the legs sooo long and the high heels like 6 inches...
see liao nose bleed.. rendeer
Back to top Go down
Birdman
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 3798
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 51
Location : Wherever my feet take me....

PostSubject: Re: My virgin trip (as a spectator) on the golf course   Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:14 pm

mizzy wrote:
aiyah.. i wish asahi took the picture with the length of the two girls skirt shown.. it was sooooooooo short.. cannot see here in the picture... sighhhhhh

Bro, why you stand like at Sediyah like that? Hands not natural leh.... if you know what I mean... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: My virgin trip (as a spectator) on the golf course   Today at 4:15 pm

Back to top Go down
 
My virgin trip (as a spectator) on the golf course
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Similar topics
-
» My virgin trip (as a spectator) on the golf course
» Virgin trip to the course
» Batam Golf Package
» Dakhla Trip 25th Aug - 2nd Sept
» Confession of a Virgin !

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The 19th Hole :: Lounge-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.