Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Help me Choose - R9 Forge irons / Titlest AP 1/2 / TM TP irons

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
KingAbarth
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 67
Join date : 2010-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Help me Choose - R9 Forge irons / Titlest AP 1/2 / TM TP irons   Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:27 pm

mulligan wrote:
king abarth - rings a bell. we played once many years back at tanjong puteri with dino.
i got the same christian name as you. me used to drive the DB8 . how 's the monster ?.
Very Happy . good to see you here. need a game give me a holler . give me a ride one of
these days. rgds

oh yes.. thats was eons years ago when all i tried to do was to wack the ball 300m down the fairway.. lol

we shld get a game one day... Wink
Back to top Go down
KingAbarth
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 67
Join date : 2010-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Help me Choose - R9 Forge irons / Titlest AP 1/2 / TM TP irons   Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:27 pm

botak wrote:
Have a look at these Adams irons. I saw them in Sydney, very very sweet babes these irons. I drooled over the CB1

http://www.adamsgolf.com/products/irons/index.php

Thanks..

any place i can get the demo clubs?
Back to top Go down
hardrock
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 2443
Join date : 2009-07-12
Age : 46
Location : Choa Chu Kang

PostSubject: Re: Help me Choose - R9 Forge irons / Titlest AP 1/2 / TM TP irons   Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:15 pm

mulligan wrote:
king abarth - rings a bell. we played once many years back at tanjong puteri with dino.
i got the same christian name as you. me used to drive the DB8 . how 's the monster ?.
Very Happy . good to see you here. need a game give me a holler . give me a ride one of
these days. rgds

are you talking about his GTR???
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2789
Join date : 2010-05-10
Age : 31
Location : In YOUR fairway...

PostSubject: Re: Help me Choose - R9 Forge irons / Titlest AP 1/2 / TM TP irons   Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:12 am

if you want, i can let you try some of my irons, i've got mizuno, yamaha, titleist and callaway... all forged irons... mizuno and yamaha have same shafts too so you can do a pretty decent comparison between the 2...
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 8185
Join date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Help me Choose - R9 Forge irons / Titlest AP 1/2 / TM TP irons   Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:23 pm

Quote :
shamusan wrote:
if you want, i can let you try some of my irons, i've got mizuno, yamaha, titleist and callaway... all forged irons... mizuno and yamaha have same shafts too so you can do a pretty decent comparison between the 2...





GULP !!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
KingAbarth
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 67
Join date : 2010-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Help me Choose - R9 Forge irons / Titlest AP 1/2 / TM TP irons   Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:31 pm

botak wrote:
Have a look at these Adams irons. I saw them in Sydney, very very sweet babes these irons. I drooled over the CB1

http://www.adamsgolf.com/products/irons/index.php

The CB2 looks great.. very very nice...
Back to top Go down
KingAbarth
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 67
Join date : 2010-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Help me Choose - R9 Forge irons / Titlest AP 1/2 / TM TP irons   Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:32 pm

hardrock wrote:
mulligan wrote:
king abarth - rings a bell. we played once many years back at tanjong puteri with dino.
i got the same christian name as you. me used to drive the DB8 . how 's the monster ?.
Very Happy . good to see you here. need a game give me a holler . give me a ride one of
these days. rgds

are you talking about his GTR???

I didnt know i know so many friends here...

Back to top Go down
KingAbarth
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 67
Join date : 2010-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Help me Choose - R9 Forge irons / Titlest AP 1/2 / TM TP irons   Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:36 pm

shamusan wrote:
if you want, i can let you try some of my irons, i've got mizuno, yamaha, titleist and callaway... all forged irons... mizuno and yamaha have same shafts too so you can do a pretty decent comparison between the 2...

Thats very nice of your offer.. which i will gladly take.. hehehe

I will only be able to make it to the Oct 13th SSN since i will be away for the whole of next week...
Let me know what day suits u.. Smile
Back to top Go down
hardrock
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 2443
Join date : 2009-07-12
Age : 46
Location : Choa Chu Kang

PostSubject: Re: Help me Choose - R9 Forge irons / Titlest AP 1/2 / TM TP irons   Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:13 pm

KingAbarth wrote:
hardrock wrote:
mulligan wrote:
king abarth - rings a bell. we played once many years back at tanjong puteri with dino.
i got the same christian name as you. me used to drive the DB8 . how 's the monster ?.
Very Happy . good to see you here. need a game give me a holler . give me a ride one of
these days. rgds

are you talking about his GTR???

I didnt know i know so many friends here...


every step you move is being monitor!!!! affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
KingAbarth
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 67
Join date : 2010-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Help me Choose - R9 Forge irons / Titlest AP 1/2 / TM TP irons   Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:59 pm

Better pm me who u r.. If not I take driver whack your head
Hehe
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2789
Join date : 2010-05-10
Age : 31
Location : In YOUR fairway...

PostSubject: Re: Help me Choose - R9 Forge irons / Titlest AP 1/2 / TM TP irons   Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:17 pm

KingAbarth wrote:
shamusan wrote:
if you want, i can let you try some of my irons, i've got mizuno, yamaha, titleist and callaway... all forged irons... mizuno and yamaha have same shafts too so you can do a pretty decent comparison between the 2...

Thats very nice of your offer.. which i will gladly take.. hehehe

I will only be able to make it to the Oct 13th SSN since i will be away for the whole of next week...
Let me know what day suits u.. Smile

well, tentatively, the 13th is fine with me.. obviously i'll only bring 1 iron from each set and not 4 sets ok... what iron do you like?
Back to top Go down
hardrock
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 2443
Join date : 2009-07-12
Age : 46
Location : Choa Chu Kang

PostSubject: Re: Help me Choose - R9 Forge irons / Titlest AP 1/2 / TM TP irons   Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:34 pm

KingAbarth wrote:
Better pm me who u r.. If not I take driver whack your head
Hehe

Hahaha..... For u to find out later
We are knowing for each other for at least 7 yes
Back to top Go down
KingAbarth
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 67
Join date : 2010-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Help me Choose - R9 Forge irons / Titlest AP 1/2 / TM TP irons   Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:43 pm

shamusan wrote:
KingAbarth wrote:
shamusan wrote:
if you want, i can let you try some of my irons, i've got mizuno, yamaha, titleist and callaway... all forged irons... mizuno and yamaha have same shafts too so you can do a pretty decent comparison between the 2...

Thats very nice of your offer.. which i will gladly take.. hehehe

I will only be able to make it to the Oct 13th SSN since i will be away for the whole of next week...
Let me know what day suits u.. Smile

well, tentatively, the 13th is fine with me.. obviously i'll only bring 1 iron from each set and not 4 sets ok... what iron do you like?

Of cos bro..
It will be crazy to bring 4sets.. Lol

7iron will be nice
Thanks!
Drinks on me
Will pm u next week to get ur no
Back to top Go down
KingAbarth
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 67
Join date : 2010-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Help me Choose - R9 Forge irons / Titlest AP 1/2 / TM TP irons   Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:45 pm

hardrock wrote:
KingAbarth wrote:
Better pm me who u r.. If not I take driver whack your head
Hehe

Hahaha..... For u to find out later
We are knowing for each other for at least 7 yes

Obviously u are a car friend..
Hmmm... Next time scratch ur rim.. Lol
Back to top Go down
hardrock
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 2443
Join date : 2009-07-12
Age : 46
Location : Choa Chu Kang

PostSubject: Re: Help me Choose - R9 Forge irons / Titlest AP 1/2 / TM TP irons   Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:24 am

KingAbarth wrote:
hardrock wrote:
KingAbarth wrote:
Better pm me who u r.. If not I take driver whack your head
Hehe

Hahaha..... For u to find out later
We are knowing for each other for at least 7 yes

Obviously u are a car friend..
Hmmm... Next time scratch ur rim.. Lol

Scratch my rim is a small issue.

Give u some tips, we are together with Rexfactor

One more friend u sure knw him..... Batman is also here
Back to top Go down
KingAbarth
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 67
Join date : 2010-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Help me Choose - R9 Forge irons / Titlest AP 1/2 / TM TP irons   Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:54 am

too many to shortlist...

anyway.. lets have a game.. then i know liao loh
Back to top Go down
Cyp_PGA
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1141
Join date : 2009-11-11
Age : 27
Location : Gold Coast , QLD

PostSubject: Re: Help me Choose - R9 Forge irons / Titlest AP 1/2 / TM TP irons   Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:19 am

i will say r9 because is more forgiving or ap1 because ap2 is more for someone who is around 14 handicapt
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2789
Join date : 2010-05-10
Age : 31
Location : In YOUR fairway...

PostSubject: Re: Help me Choose - R9 Forge irons / Titlest AP 1/2 / TM TP irons   Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:28 am

KingAbarth wrote:
shamusan wrote:
KingAbarth wrote:
shamusan wrote:
if you want, i can let you try some of my irons, i've got mizuno, yamaha, titleist and callaway... all forged irons... mizuno and yamaha have same shafts too so you can do a pretty decent comparison between the 2...

Thats very nice of your offer.. which i will gladly take.. hehehe

I will only be able to make it to the Oct 13th SSN since i will be away for the whole of next week...
Let me know what day suits u.. Smile

well, tentatively, the 13th is fine with me.. obviously i'll only bring 1 iron from each set and not 4 sets ok... what iron do you like?

Of cos bro..
It will be crazy to bring 4sets.. Lol

7iron will be nice
Thanks!
Drinks on me
Will pm u next week to get ur no

ok, will do... see you soon bro...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Help me Choose - R9 Forge irons / Titlest AP 1/2 / TM TP irons   Today at 2:20 am

Back to top Go down
 
Help me Choose - R9 Forge irons / Titlest AP 1/2 / TM TP irons
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Help me Choose - R9 Forge irons / Titlest AP 1/2 / TM TP irons
» Cobra AMP Irons
» Problem hitting Irons now
» Adams CMB Irons
» NEW Taylormade RSi 1, RSi 2 and RSi Tour.... Wowee!!!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The Pro Shop :: Golf Equipment-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.