Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Please comment on my swing.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
TigaWood
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 2411
Join date : 2009-11-29
Location : www.HuatLeow.com

PostSubject: Re: Please comment on my swing.    Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:55 pm

nutty88 wrote:
seebayho wrote:
ghoonk wrote:


seebayho - can you describe the ballflight and consistency of strike when you made that swing video? high? low? penetrating? fade? pull? push? hook? slice?

This video was taken by my friend who is a club fitter from Uganda.
He told me I should cock my wrist at the top to prevent me casting club.

The ball flight is not high nor penetrating it was quite straight with slight draw.
As usual it is short of my desire distant Laughing

ah... you must referring to my good friend Gau Sai Chua?


Yes, it's louis chua. btw Nutty do i know you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.HuatLeow.com
nutty88
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1158
Join date : 2009-07-01
Age : 48
Location : Little Red Dot

PostSubject: Re: Please comment on my swing.    Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:02 pm

I am not sure if we know each other. My real name is Dean and I know Louis for quite many years already. I used to play with a group known as Team Garlic and Louis used to take part in the monthly medal. I have also visited his old office opp parkway quite regularly, so maybe we have bumped into each other before. However, from your video, I really don't find you familiar at all. Smile
Back to top Go down
TigaWood
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 2411
Join date : 2009-11-29
Location : www.HuatLeow.com

PostSubject: Re: Please comment on my swing.    Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:36 pm

nutty88 wrote:
I am not sure if we know each other. My real name is Dean and I know Louis for quite many years already. I used to play with a group known as Team Garlic and Louis used to take part in the monthly medal. I have also visited his old office opp parkway quite regularly, so maybe we have bumped into each other before. However, from your video, I really don't find you familiar at all. Smile

I was his x partner in one of the golf shop. we knew each other for about 25 years.
I seldom go to his shop opposite parkway. hope to meet you some day.
BTW, he is still in Spore going back next month.
Back to top Go down
http://www.HuatLeow.com
Kopi Towkay
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 531
Join date : 2009-06-22
Location : One Degree North!

PostSubject: Re: Please comment on my swing.    Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:57 pm

I like the girl in the background best of all!

I know...I'm a jerk!
Back to top Go down
TigaWood
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 2411
Join date : 2009-11-29
Location : www.HuatLeow.com

PostSubject: Re: Please comment on my swing.    Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:23 pm

Kopi Towkay wrote:
I like the girl in the background best of all!

I know...I'm a jerk!

Oi! that is my babe!
Back to top Go down
http://www.HuatLeow.com
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 8185
Join date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Please comment on my swing.    Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:31 pm

Quote :
seebayho wrote:
nutty88 wrote:
I am not sure if we know each other. My real name is Dean and I know Louis for quite many years already. I used to play with a group known as Team Garlic and Louis used to take part in the monthly medal. I have also visited his old office opp parkway quite regularly, so maybe we have bumped into each other before. However, from your video, I really don't find you familiar at all. Smile

I was his x partner in one of the golf shop. we knew each other for about 25 years.
I seldom go to his shop opposite parkway. hope to meet you some day.
BTW, he is still in Spore going back next month.

wah piang...if this goes on any further, I think all of us will know each of your history.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Please comment on my swing.    Today at 4:53 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Please comment on my swing.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Similar topics
-
» The Honda Classic - Pros' (and Celeb) Swing Videos
» Is the swing different when using iron, wood and driver?
» Back Swing
» Tian's swing
» Usually, what is your most important swing thoughts?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: Golf Academy :: Swing Sequence and Videos-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.