Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 

Power Balance Wristbands at S$4.40!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tian
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Power Balance Wristbands at S$4.40!   Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:57 pm

Hi all,

I've been following some sales threads and the Power Balance wristbands seem to be the current craze.

I manage to find the exact same one online selling for S$4.40 (free shipping and no MOQ). I will be ordering a few to try out and see if it works.

Will update all of you when the shipment arrives.

Here is the link for any interested brothers n sisters.

http://goods.gmarket.com.sg/gmkt.inc/Goods/Goods.aspx?goodscode=400978724&search_keyword=power+balance

Back to top Go down
pink panther
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Power Balance Wristbands at S$4.40!   Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:00 pm

Bang chest, i just bought 3pcs @ $100.

No
Back to top Go down
Tian
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Power Balance Wristbands at S$4.40!   Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:04 pm

oh really? I just bought 2 for S$8.80. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
alvin7379
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Power Balance Wristbands at S$4.40!   Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:26 pm

Tian wrote:
oh really? I just bought 2 for S$8.80. Very Happy

How is it? Same stuff? ... I also wanna buy leh! What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://www.visualtech.com.sg
jocheang
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Power Balance Wristbands at S$4.40!   Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:31 pm

LOL.

they have to be fake, but for the sake of how cheap they are, it's worth a shot. i've ordered 2!
Back to top Go down
Tian
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Power Balance Wristbands at S$4.40!   Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:33 pm

Relac la. Just ordered so would come in some time next week. Will test and update this thread.
I figured since it's 4bucks, there's no harm in buying n trying it out. (even if it turns out to be fake) haha.
Back to top Go down
bomby
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Power Balance Wristbands at S$4.40!   Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:44 pm

Update us when it arrived. I also saw it before but did not order. Was ordering the superfeaturing gear.
Back to top Go down
jocheang
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Power Balance Wristbands at S$4.40!   Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:47 pm

bomby wrote:
Update us when it arrived. I also saw it before but did not order. Was ordering the superfeaturing gear.

bomby just wanted to find out, how long did the products take to arrive? also, were they of good quality? thanks.
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Power Balance Wristbands at S$4.40!   Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:21 pm

Guys, in your heart you know for sure they are fakes. At best they look like original. I have seen some which one look can tell they ARE knock offs ! Those who bought from BFG should have confidence you have bought genuine stuff (Should be right?). Work or not, I don't really know. Worst for me was that I bought 3 from our bro here Tanglewire at $120 for 3 and I am in the land where I am not sure its knock off or genuine.... Crying or Very sad As for those who bought cheap, just wear it and take it as fashion statement. If it is not those which look so fake, nobody will know you are wearing one. Due to its popularity, there are hundreds of fakes and only 1 original. Unless you bought from official sites from the Singapore distributor, any other place you bought from have a slim chance of it being fake. JMHO

titu

Last edited by Tituman on Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cristel
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Power Balance Wristbands at S$4.40!   Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:42 pm

should i get S or M? hmm.... just saw a comment... seems nt bad eh?
Back to top Go down
cristel
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Power Balance Wristbands at S$4.40!   Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:43 pm

out of the 5 pages of comment, this is what i found on the last page:-

243623 IMITATION cyn***** 2010-08-29 Not Recommend
Color:Purple-white-S
Not impressive at all to how it is suppose to help in terms of performance because it's fake product. im just paying for rubber band...
Back to top Go down
Tian
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Power Balance Wristbands at S$4.40!   Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:44 pm

Tituman wrote:
Those who bought from BFG should have confidence you have bought genuine stuff.

Unless you bought from official sites from the Singapore distributor, any other place you bought from have a slim chance of it being fake. JMHO

titu

Is BFG one of the authorised distributors for the power balance wristbands?

Would anyone like to clarify this?
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Power Balance Wristbands at S$4.40!   Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:01 pm

http://www.powerbalance.com/singapore/contacts
Back to top Go down
Tian
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Power Balance Wristbands at S$4.40!   Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:21 pm

Thanks for the link MC.

I have just sent an inquiry to Power Balance to ask. Will update when they get back to me.
Back to top Go down
bomby
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Power Balance Wristbands at S$4.40!   Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:51 pm

jocheang wrote:
bomby wrote:

bomby just wanted to find out, how long did the products take to arrive? also, were they of good quality? thanks.

Not here yet. Ordered on Thursday and they said sent out on Friday. Will update once received.
Back to top Go down
ckyc
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Power Balance Wristbands at S$4.40!   Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:30 pm

i think there are so many fakes going around - i saw like almost every shop selling Power Balance (got box somemore) when i was in Bali 2 weeks back, targeting the ang mo surfers.

Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Power Balance Wristbands at S$4.40!   Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:45 pm

ckyc wrote:
i think there are so many fakes going around - i saw like almost every shop selling Power Balance (got box somemore) when i was in Bali 2 weeks back, targeting the ang mo surfers.

Yo bro, I was in Bali too from 17 - 20 Sept. Yeah I saw lotsa too. There was a shop which is selling around Sing Dollar $69. I guess that one must be genuine as all the originals are priced around there. Did not buy any at all as I have a lready bot 3 from a bro here.
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Power Balance Wristbands at S$4.40!   Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:46 pm

cristel wrote:
should i get S or M? hmm.... just saw a comment... seems nt bad eh?

I advised you to take S Cris. Think will fit you better. I am wearing the S too.
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Power Balance Wristbands at S$4.40!   Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:08 am

Tian wrote:
Tituman wrote:
Those who bought from BFG should have confidence you have bought genuine stuff.

Unless you bought from official sites from the Singapore distributor, any other place you bought from have a slim chance of it being fake. JMHO

titu

Is BFG one of the authorised distributors for the power balance wristbands?

Would anyone like to clarify this?

Hi Tian, here's the list of Authorised Dealers for Power Balance.
http://www.facebook.com/powerbalancesingaporeshop?v=app_7146470109#!/powerbalancesingaporeshop?v=app_6009294086
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Power Balance Wristbands at S$4.40!   Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:58 am

I got a question here. if tian really brings in real stuff at $4.40. then he sells it here, would he be as much of a big trouble as tanglewire selling the stuff here below MRRP/MRSP?

i am not asking for an answer. pls go back and reflect. i got better things to do then to stir sh!t here. GR is practically home #7 for me, just as how i am idol #5 to another guy.
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Power Balance Wristbands at S$4.40!   Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:08 am

i am saying alot of things here based on assumption. but that is becuz this came to my mind...

1. wad is tian trying to accomplish?
2. did he think about possible outcomes after his post?
3. if tanglewire is not selling lower price than market, why is he selling then?
4. and for a new person in the forum, why is he 'sharing' this lobang with others he barely know?
5. is there really a person so kind hearted?
6. ok. if we can establish 3 and 4 to be of commercial reason, then how much is he earning?
7. wait. we can sell stuff here for profit and commercial? or is someone not reading rules again.

alot more question did come to mind, but if i continue, i may be already stirring a bigger shit then i anticipated. and i HONESTLY do not want to start another war. as if there wasn't enough from before..

Mods, i got nothing against you. i do understand your position, but my point is self-policiing, self-censorship and discretion.

Mentioned-people and others, you may hate me or voodoo me all you want, but that is how i am. i am a established GRian with nothing to hide and alot of credentials on me. if you want to settle face-to-face, I am will be happy to oblige, PM me and we shall meet. From my history in toonshouse days, i think people from back there will know what i mean. for some weird reason i still got 'blardee bastard ben' saved in my phone book.
Back to top Go down
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Power Balance Wristbands at S$4.40!   Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:54 am

Wah muar chee so cute cute... very nice to chew.
Back to top Go down
j07
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Power Balance Wristbands at S$4.40!   Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:16 am

Sorry ah just trying to clarify but is he selling the bands at $4.40 or just telling us where we can get the bands at $4.40? seems dodgy that suddenly someone pops up with such INFORMATION? muar chee i agree with you..what is the actual intent of the seller?

i have been following powerbalance for quite some time and i do understand that other than a few authorised distributors, there are still countless individuals or groups selling them freelance in Singapore. the prices vary greatly and yet people still purchase them. It is clear that the authorised dealers have a minimum price and a quota to hit, resulting in their exorbitant prices but does it mean that just coz certain individuals or groups are not authorised dealers, their items are fake?

However, on hindsight, if you have a good product which is authentic, would you sell at $4.40 when the website is selling at $69???? It is so ridiculous and unbelievable and sorry but i really am amazed at how just coz of the numbers, pple actually start doubting other sellers. Just like what Tituman said, you buy from Big Fish, you should trust and believe that what you bought is authentic and genuine. whether it is a band or from Big Fish or not, we all purchase items coz we believe we are getting a good deal out of it, why does it have to change just coz certain individuals suddenly add on information which we dont even know if its true?

anyway, i just think you pay for quality. But if honestly the bands the guy selling at $4.40 and the bands the website selling at $69 are the same and both authentic and genuine then i will be damn pissed coz the authorised dealer must have been making ridiculous amount of profit. But i think hard la..
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy

PostSubject: Re: Power Balance Wristbands at S$4.40!   Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:31 am

Naah, tian is only sharing us a link bros, not selling. Hes got stashes of cash from other, more-profitable-than selling-pb, illicit trades, right bro? Razz
Back to top Go down
alvinlee
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Power Balance Wristbands at S$4.40!   Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:38 am

hi, i am also interested in this thread as i have always been on the lookout for a "fashion item" on my wrist haha Very Happy more so for "good luck colour"

I am sure all of us would know that if something is too good to be true, it usually is.
For $4 a piece it doesnt need much thinking that it is a fake.
Bear in mind the cost price for the real deal could be exactly the same as the fake ya...just that with branding and advertisements in, you the consumer are helping to foot the bill.

I looked back at tian's thread, and it has not been edited before, so i would say he did not intend to sell anything here.
All he did was to inform us of a lobang and kindly share with us all. Isnt this the purpose of the forum? to share ideas, tips, great deals and make friends right?
I would be more worried if someone post online and advertise his shop or goods for sale.

tian placed a link for all of us to check out the products and i must say i immediately checked it out, and was curious to see if he would help us order it (but he mentioned that he had already ordered his) But bringing the product in in bulk, and selling it to fellow GRians was never mentioned.

also not wanting to step on toes heres as I am a noob as well. But just my 2 cents worth...

peace.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power Balance Wristbands at S$4.40!   Today at 5:48 am

Back to top Go down

Power Balance Wristbands at S$4.40!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next