Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 

Power Balance Wristbands at S$4.40!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Power Balance Wristbands at S$4.40!   Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:08 pm

Hi Pink One... you are also a very funny guy. Big Fish also suffered in way by selling these bands as they thought they could offer members to get products at a lower price. And now they suffer a lost, not only for the cost of the product but also the $10 that DGman have promise. If they have known that their source is not reliable, they wouldn't get it in the first place... do they gain anything from selling these items, nope, they are club fitters, they custom fit the customer's equipment to let them have a better day at the golf course. That is their main business.

But for you, you keep ah chi ah chor. Kp this, and then kp that... firstly.. you gian peng, see 3 for $100, then you go buy 3 at $100. Then now the sellers admit that its their fault and offer a refund plus top up, you also kpkb. I think its because of that roti that is "there" that is keeping the heat in you, thats why you cannot really think. If you have been to survival course before, you should know that the bollocks is a good source of keeping the heat in if you are in cold water. So try wearing boxers to cool them off in the current weather climate in singapore. And there might be some sale at metro to get those hush puppies boxers at $10.

You are behaving like typical singaporeans that have made me go work in the middle east. Seriously, nothing better to do than complain. So, just go and get them refunded and take that $10 to go get some ice cream on the way home. Be an adult and stop whinning. I give you some free gift too if you go. there are some bent KBS 90 shaft which you can bring home to scratch those "bola" when you are lying down on bed, the tip is bent at a nice angle for that.

Cheers

Back to top Go down
ChrisD
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Power Balance Wristbands at S$4.40!   Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:16 pm

I suppose he is just concern over his girlfriend as she is not feeling well.
I believe all are sure to be extremely worried over your love ones.

War
Back to top Go down
and68low
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Power Balance Wristbands at S$4.40!   Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:18 pm

pink panther wrote:
and68low wrote:
pink panther wrote:
and68low wrote:
pink panther wrote:
shorthitter wrote:
No point, they have gone above and beyond.... all who are due a refund go and collect and move forward.....

No Goverment.........i better go for my refund by next week.

Cheers Jump

Why you government har !! since u say no govt, i suggest u go tomorrow, dont wait liao

Aiyo only $100,why must so desperate to go tomorrow to collect refund.

Ha ha you so funny! "only $100 why must so desperate", but u say no goverment mah! another ROTI prata !... haizzzz

I not roti prata, is roti bao lan pah.....

Hey You! Pinky if you cannot take the heat, and if you are wrong just admit it or just fade off from here.... If you want to resort the foul language from your foul mouth and want to be aggressive in your reply, i am sure there are more aggrressive ppl here !
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Power Balance Wristbands at S$4.40!   Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:22 pm

Bro, I got no problem IF you are a kiasu. So ARE you ???/ Anyway, the moral of the story here is, next time don't have to be such a kan cheong spider la. Even if you are kan cheong, don't have to show so openly mah, until everybody noticed it. This will somewhat reflect on your true character especially when you are playing golf. So when You made a bad shot, you will probably throw a tantrum. Next time, just control your emotion and like everyone will say... be cool man ... lol!
Just for your info, I bought the same model as yours and its not from BFG and I don't have same recourse as DGMan offer. So i just take it as having bought some expensive fashion item lor.

Titu

Last edited by Tituman on Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pink panther
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Power Balance Wristbands at S$4.40!   Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:24 pm

duffader wrote:
Hi Pink One... you are also a very funny guy. Big Fish also suffered in way by selling these bands as they thought they could offer members to get products at a lower price. And now they suffer a lost, not only for the cost of the product but also the $10 that DGman have promise. If they have known that their source is not reliable, they wouldn't get it in the first place... do they gain anything from selling these items, nope, they are club fitters, they custom fit the customer's equipment to let them have a better day at the golf course. That is their main business.

But for you, you keep ah chi ah chor. Kp this, and then kp that... firstly.. you gian peng, see 3 for $100, then you go buy 3 at $100. Then now the sellers admit that its their fault and offer a refund plus top up, you also kpkb. I think its because of that roti that is "there" that is keeping the heat in you, thats why you cannot really think. If you have been to survival course before, you should know that the bollocks is a good source of keeping the heat in if you are in cold water. So try wearing boxers to cool them off in the current weather climate in singapore. And there might be some sale at metro to get those hush puppies boxers at $10.

You are behaving like typical singaporeans that have made me go work in the middle east. Seriously, nothing better to do than complain. So, just go and get them refunded and take that $10 to go get some ice cream on the way home. Be an adult and stop whinning. I give you some free gift too if you go. there are some bent KBS 90 shaft which you can bring home to scratch those "bola" when you are lying down on bed, the tip is bent at a nice angle for that.

Cheers

Hello chio bu,

Are you sure they are not aware of what they are selling or maybe this is another way of making fast and big money.
presume Cost is $4.40 selling 3 for $100 ( wow profit like that better then i invest in stocks market ).
I believe you are filthy rich and also a non singaporean not like me going for 3 for $100. I believe 99.999% of singaporean would like to get the best deal in the market but of course we are not in return getting a FAKE products.

if i will to tell you that now Scotty now selling at $250,i believe half of the ppls in this forums will flood the place and not surprise that you are also in the queue.

What i am going to do is that i am not going to get any refund from them and get the extra $10 to lick ice cream. I will hand the case over to the PB main authorised distributor to settle it.

Cheers Jump

Back to top Go down
pink panther
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Power Balance Wristbands at S$4.40!   Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:27 pm

Tituman wrote:
Bro, I got no problem IF you are a kiasu. So ARE you ???/ Anyway, the moral of the story here is, next time don't have to be such a kan cheong spider la. Even if you are kan cheong, don't have to show so openly mah, until everybody noticed it. This will somewhat reflect on your true character especially when you are playing golf. So if You made a bad shot, you will probably throw a tantrum. Next time, just control your emotion and like everyone will say... be cool man ... lol!
Just for your info, I bought the same model as yours and its not from BFG and I don't have same recourse as DGMan offer. So i just take it as having bought some expensive fashion item lor.

Titu

Hi Spidey,

I not kiasu but kiasee.

Back to top Go down
pink panther
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Power Balance Wristbands at S$4.40!   Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:30 pm

and68low wrote:
pink panther wrote:
and68low wrote:
pink panther wrote:
and68low wrote:
pink panther wrote:
shorthitter wrote:
No point, they have gone above and beyond.... all who are due a refund go and collect and move forward.....

Cheers Jump

Why you government har !! since u say no govt, i suggest u go tomorrow, dont wait liao

Ha ha you so funny! "only $100 why must so desperate", but u say no goverment mah! another ROTI prata !... haizzzz

Sound to me like you are one of the supplier.

Hey You! Pinky if you cannot take the heat, and if you are wrong just admit it or just fade off from here.... If you want to resort the foul language from your foul mouth and want to be aggressive in your reply, i am sure there are more aggrressive ppl here !
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Power Balance Wristbands at S$4.40!   Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:32 pm

pink panther wrote:
duffader wrote:

Cheers

Hello chio bu,

Are you sure they are not aware of what they are selling or maybe this is another way of making fast and big money.
presume Cost is $4.40 selling 3 for $100 ( wow profit like that better then i invest in stocks market ).
I believe you are filthy rich and also a non singaporean not like me going for 3 for $100. I believe 99.999% of singaporean would like to get the best deal in the market but of course we are not in return getting a FAKE products.

if i will to tell you that now Scotty now selling at $250,i believe half of the ppls in this forums will flood the place and not surprise that you are also in the queue.

What i am going to do is that i am not going to get any refund from them and get the extra $10 to lick ice cream. I will hand the case over to the PB main authorised distributor to settle it.

Cheers Jump

Actually, I honestly doubt you will do that after making such a hoo hah. Yah, sure, of course you will not announced that you are the pink panther that bought the 3 pieces. You will just mentioned you are one of those Ah Ter Ah Kow who bought it. Bro, just like in golf, if you missed a 6 inches putt, just admit you made a mistake and MOVE ON LA !!! Stop lamenting on it. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
pink panther
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Power Balance Wristbands at S$4.40!   Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:34 pm

Tituman wrote:
pink panther wrote:
duffader wrote:

Cheers

Hello chio bu,

Cheers Jump

Actually, I honestly doubt you will do that after making such a hoo hah. Yah, sure, of course you will not announced that you are the pink panther that bought the 3 pieces. You will just mentioned you are one of those Ah Ter Ah Kow who bought it. Bro, just like in golf, if you missed a 6 inches putt, just admit you made a mistake and MOVE ON LA !!! Stop lamenting on it. Evil or Very Mad

Let wait and see what will happend..
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Power Balance Wristbands at S$4.40!   Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:35 pm

pink panther wrote:
duffader wrote:

Cheers

Hello chio bu,

Cheers Jump

Pinky,

Good move to let people with experience handle it.

Scotty at $250 and i will rush to queue and stand behind you? I dont think i will like that with your pink tail tickling me. I am not even a scotty fan. I go for even cheaper ones. Scotty dun give you birdies or pars, practise gives you that.

Good to know that you are not so kian peng afterall.

Back to top Go down
pink panther
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Power Balance Wristbands at S$4.40!   Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:43 pm

duffader wrote:
pink panther wrote:
duffader wrote:

Cheers

Hello chio bu,

Cheers Jump

Pinky,

Good move to let people with experience handle it.

Scotty at $250 and i will rush to queue and stand behind you? I dont think i will like that with your pink tail tickling me. I am not even a scotty fan. I go for even cheaper ones. Scotty dun give you birdies or pars, practise gives you that.

Good to know that you are not so kian peng afterall.

You won't see me in the queue so my pink tail won't tickle you as i am a Ping Users.
what you say is correct, practise make it perfect.
Ping putter make it even better.
Back to top Go down
and68low
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Power Balance Wristbands at S$4.40!   Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:52 pm

pink panther wrote:
and68low wrote:
pink panther wrote:
and68low wrote:
pink panther wrote:
and68low wrote:
pink panther wrote:
shorthitter wrote:

Cheers Jump

Sound to me like you are one of the supplier.

Pinky pinky, I thought u are smarter!!! haizzz... now u accused me as a supplier.... swee liao ! i have money to burn I hope u have too!
Back to top Go down
cristel
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Power Balance Wristbands at S$4.40!   Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:54 pm

WaH... now u dont want to refund and want to hand over the case?

I am confused or are u contradicting, somewhere inbetween ur post, you said you would like a refund... now you want inform the distributor? And what are they suppose to do?? Chase after BFG over a single complainant? And with the fact that BFG initiated an investigation and afterwhich offer a refund??

U got to be kidding bro, u just tickled my feet with your tails
Sleep
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Power Balance Wristbands at S$4.40!   Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:54 pm

I really got some good advices for you Pinky but since you want to learn about life from the bottom rung of the ladder, I will let you have it your own way and learn the hard way. If you continue to live life this way, I am gonna promised you that it is a long long road ahead for you. So my last parting shot for you is good luck and hope you find your way through this amazing maze of this so call rat race life of ours. White Flag
Back to top Go down
pink panther
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Power Balance Wristbands at S$4.40!   Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:57 pm

Tituman wrote:
I really got some good advices for you Pinky but since you want to learn about life from the bottom rung of the ladder, I will let you have it your own way and learn the hard way. If you continue to live life this way, I am gonna promised you that it is a long long road ahead for you. So my last parting shot for you is good luck and hope you find your way through this amazing maze of this so call rat race life of ours. White Flag

Hi Spidey,
Thanks for your advice but i am a semi retire man so i have a lot of time to play (golf).

Smile Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Power Balance Wristbands at S$4.40!   Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:04 pm

There are days, when I sit back and tell myself that I am very glad to be part of this forum, where I had learnt and still learning many things about golf and aspects of life and frenship....and i sometimes felt very unworthy as compared to the members here.

THEN, there are days like this one with this on-going thing fm Pinky...and I tell myself, I am totally very Worthy to be part of this forum and contributing to the forum and to the game itself.

THANKS Pinky!!!
Back to top Go down
waterlily
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Power Balance Wristbands at S$4.40!   Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:05 pm

pink panther wrote:

Hi Pinky,

I think you can save your time & transport fee, maybe you have missed dgman's reply as he has already sent his staffs going round Spore to made us feel confident about the product.

DGman wrote:

Just to clarify what we are comparing. We call several outlets but could not get any stocks, we bought the first one (L size) from Motion Sports Paragon but it’s the old model. This cost us $69.90.

Then we went to their head office and ask them if they can verify its authenticity but they are unable to do so. They suggested that we go to their authorized reseller to find out and do not seemed interested.

So we went to Causeway Point Metro and ask the sales person. Again they could not authenticate and suggested we buy from them as they are the authorized reseller. So we bought the second piece (L size). We also paid $69.90 for this piece.

I'm also like tituman, brought from someone alse. I'm looking for him too, as i'm planning to buy more as PB works for me & the pple I tested, wanted to buy.

pinky: just get the refund & move on with your life without PB.

DGman: If u dont mind, can I reserved 5 pcs.
Back to top Go down
cristel
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Power Balance Wristbands at S$4.40!   Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:05 pm

Duval Rocks as usual....
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Power Balance Wristbands at S$4.40!   Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:26 pm

Dear all,

let everyone cool down please...sorry i was out and just log on.

No worries about Pink Panther going to PB if he wish to, i am sure he has his reasons.

as for the rest of you, i thank you for your kind understanding and support and this has given us the assurance that if we made a mistake, admit it and find the best solution for everyone.

while its never easy to please everyone, we tried to. hence we have asked for those who want more dialogue to PM or contact us in my earlier post.

Once again Pink Panther, in case you need the evidence to show that you bought those bands from us, you may want to contact the person you bought from for a receipt. Did you buy it from OCC or BM? let me know and i will arrange it for you.

have a great weekend everyone.

DGman
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
sunny
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member

PostSubject: Re: Power Balance Wristbands at S$4.40!   Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:03 am

Hi Pink Panther,

As DGman already clarified his stance on the issue and his customers all satisfied with his answer, there is no need for you to continue your post.

Should you be unhappy with his answer and IF you are a GENUINE customer, please make arrangement with him privately using the avenues DGman has advised. If you wish to pursue the matter in your own ways with the distributor or other authorities please feel free to do so but this forum is not the correct avenue and some of your remarks are excessively rude(not mentioning vulgar) and uncalled for.

Please note our forum rules and regulations if you have not read them. Repeated violations of the rules will result in a ban.

TheFocalPoint
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Power Balance Wristbands at S$4.40!   Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:30 am

All i needed to do to find logic in this matter was to read DGman's resolution to the situation. I must say, he has indeed handled the matter in a manner that was above and beyond what was necessary.

As such, I applaud his efforts in offering a full refund and additional for time and transport spent. Being a business owner myself, i realise this is never easy to swallow, especially when the fault was by no means his to begin with. Well done....

And to anyone who cannot see the matter for how truly simple the resolution can be, i would boldly suggest the 'fake' Power Balance bands in your possession are probably the least of your worries in life.

Last edited by TheFocalPoint on Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Slicer51
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Power Balance Wristbands at S$4.40!   Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:32 am

Yes, yes .. I totally agreed
Back to top Go down
TigaWood
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Power Balance Wristbands at S$4.40!   Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:44 am

TheFocalPoint wrote:
All i needed to do to find logic in this matter was to read DGman's resolution to the situation. I must say, he has indeed handled the matter in a manner that was above and beyond what was necessary.

As such, I applaud his efforts in offering a full refund and additional for time and transport spent. Being a business owner myself, i realise this is never easy to swallow, especially when the fault was by no means his to begin with. Well done....

And to anyone who cannot see the matter for how truly simple the resolution can be, i would boldly suggest the 'fake' Power Balance bands in your possession are probably the least of your worries in life.

TFP....I am impressed
Back to top Go down
http://www.HuatLeow.com
shorthitter
Golf Professionals
Golf Professionals

PostSubject: Re: Power Balance Wristbands at S$4.40!   Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:50 am

and68low wrote:
i have money to burn I hope u have too!

Dont burn it mate, I will give it a good home............ Beer
Back to top Go down
http://www.2telgolf.com
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor

PostSubject: Re: Power Balance Wristbands at S$4.40!   Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:57 am

TheFocalPoint wrote:

Just as stim as Jamie Sadlowski's long drives

"A ball will always come to rest halfway down a hill, unless there is sand or water at the bottom." Henry Beard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power Balance Wristbands at S$4.40!   Today at 2:03 pm

Back to top Go down

Power Balance Wristbands at S$4.40!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next