Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Power Balance Wristbands at S$4.40!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Khorkar
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2978
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 42
Location : Sinkapoh

PostSubject: Re: Power Balance Wristbands at S$4.40!   Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:01 am

Kudos to DGman for his integrity and professionally handle this matter. My utmost respect over this subject.

TFP, great reply. Like SBH said, impressive...
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 4560
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 87
Location : East

PostSubject: Re: Power Balance Wristbands at S$4.40!   Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:45 am

Well said TPF. Like SBH said very impressive.

DG man I was very impressed by your actions. Going all over the place to buy and check the authenticity of the band just to assure your customer. Kudos to you.

@pinkpanther - If you read carefully what DG man wrote there is no need to send the band to the authorized dealers for clarification. As you mentioned that you are a semi retired person I would assume that you have lived life and would surely be wiser. You should know better that all these are small matters and there is no need to be so defensive in your replies. Like what TFP mentioned, if the bands are fakes it will be the least of your problems. Live is too short to worry about something so trivial. Just move on with your semi retired status and just play your golf.

_________________
Laughter is the best medicine
Back to top Go down
jimmychoo
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1255
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 99
Location : Teban Garden

PostSubject: Re: Power Balance Wristbands at S$4.40!   Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:44 pm

mloy wrote:
@pinkpanther

I think this "pink panther" is not the "pinkpanther".

Or are they the same? I am confused sometimes.

I think it will be better to change this "pink panther" to "Siao Gao" Razz

I will include in a free nice avatar,

Back to top Go down
pink panther
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 36
Join date : 2010-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Power Balance Wristbands at S$4.40!   Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:07 pm


Hi all,

Sorry for whatever i have post previously which were to offend anyone i am deeply sorry.Especially to BFG, i did not expect that so many FOLLOWERS here stand by your side and defended you when this kind of issue occured.

I was golfing with a few kaki today and they strongly advise me to apologised to BFG as there are a lot of BFG FOLLOWERS in this forums if not they will keep on attacking me when i do any posting in future.

Lastly my 1000 apology for my action again if i were to mention anything bad about BFG

PS : Forget about the refund as i will pass the PB band to my Doberman pet to wear.

MOVE ON
Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
pink panther
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 36
Join date : 2010-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Power Balance Wristbands at S$4.40!   Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:09 pm

jimmychoo wrote:
mloy wrote:
@pinkpanther

I think this "pink panther" is not the "pinkpanther".

Or are they the same? I am confused sometimes.

I think it will be better to change this "pink panther" to "Siao Gao" Razz

I will include in a free nice avatar,




See !!!! another BFG FOLLOWERS
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 6384
Join date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Power Balance Wristbands at S$4.40!   Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:30 pm

thank you TFP and Mloy for your kind words...

TFP is not a customer and and his views is stemmed from logic and sensible thinking. i am personally touched by his gesture.

Mr Pink Panther....Not many people know who you are but i do and i also know that you are the only person who has asked for the refund at OCC and gotten it.

So i take it that this matter of PB is now closed and i hope that we all have a great week ahead.

DGman

Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
daveaha
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 3179
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 40
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Power Balance Wristbands at S$4.40!   Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:58 pm

pink panther wrote:

Hi all,

Sorry for whatever i have post previously which were to offend anyone i am deeply sorry.Especially to BFG, i did not expect that so many FOLLOWERS here stand by your side and defended you when this kind of issue occured.

I was golfing with a few kaki today and they strongly advise me to apologised to BFG as there are a lot of BFG FOLLOWERS in this forums if not they will keep on attacking me when i do any posting in future.

Lastly my 1000 apology for my action again if i were to mention anything bad about BFG

PS : Forget about the refund as i will pass the PB band to my Doberman pet to wear.

MOVE ON
Smile Smile Smile

Pinky,
I seriously don't understand your statement here.

We're not defending BFG. BFG has done their part to make sure, that us, the customer, are not getting counterfeit products. We're just using our common senses in dealing with issues and disputes. Have you ?

I'm really puzzled.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nufc.sg
Denis
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 233
Join date : 2009-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Power Balance Wristbands at S$4.40!   Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:41 pm

pink panther wrote:

PS : Forget about the refund as i will pass the PB band to my Doberman pet to wear.

DGman wrote:

Mr Pink Panther....Not many people know who you are but i do and i also know that you are the only person who has asked for the refund at OCC and gotten it.


@pink panther White Flag


@DGman Beer
Back to top Go down
TigaWood
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 2411
Join date : 2009-11-29
Location : www.HuatLeow.com

PostSubject: Re: Power Balance Wristbands at S$4.40!   Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:10 pm

To be fair to Pink Panther, if you read the whole tread,
I don't think PP is really angry/unreasonable with BFG or DGMan.
Sometimes in a moment of "Buay Song" things get out of sync.
To compound the matter DG has a group of cult followers cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.HuatLeow.com
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3375
Join date : 2009-10-16
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Power Balance Wristbands at S$4.40!   Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:13 pm

Pit char lobang. Still trying to garner people to back your so called heroic act when you have already collected your refunds on the very first day offered by DGMan and still attempt to play the hero by saying you are going to PB Official Distributor to pass the bands to them? Tsk tsk... Evil or Very Mad I think your mentality does not match your so called *semi-retired* status as declared by you, if I may say so Mr Pink panther.... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
and68low
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 915
Join date : 2009-11-20
Age : 56
Location : bukit

PostSubject: Re: Power Balance Wristbands at S$4.40!   Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:49 pm

seebayho wrote:
To be fair to Pink Panther, if you read the whole tread,
I don't think PP is really angry/unreasonable with BFG or DGMan.
Sometimes in a moment of "Buay Song" things get out of sync.
To compound the matter DG has a group of cult followers cheers

Sebayho, read the tread carefully la, you may dont think so! but I KNOW so!
Back to top Go down
pink panther
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 36
Join date : 2010-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Power Balance Wristbands at S$4.40!   Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:25 pm

DGman wrote:
thank you TFP and Mloy for your kind words...

TFP is not a customer and and his views is stemmed from logic and sensible thinking. i am personally touched by his gesture.

Mr Pink Panther....Not many people know who you are but i do and i also know that you are the only person who has asked for the refund at OCC and gotten it.

So i take it that this matter of PB is now closed and i hope that we all have a great week ahead.

DGman


Mr DGman Sensei,

Whether you know who i am or not, i'm not interested or afraid of.
As you mentioned you would like to take this matter of PB is closed and after reading i decided to move on not to post it again with due to your respect in this forum.
Please educate your cult followers also to let the PB matter closed. If they want to continue to bombard again,please be my guests. I have a lot of time for it.





Back to top Go down
cristel
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1214
Join date : 2010-07-10
Age : 31
Location : ::nowhere::

PostSubject: Re: Power Balance Wristbands at S$4.40!   Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:34 pm

and68low wrote:
seebayho wrote:
To be fair to Pink Panther, if you read the whole tread,
I don't think PP is really angry/unreasonable with BFG or DGMan.
Sometimes in a moment of "Buay Song" things get out of sync.
To compound the matter DG has a group of cult followers cheers

Sebayho, read the tread carefully la, you may dont think so! but I KNOW so!

I agreed with Andrew. Even if he wasnt angry or whatsoever, he really dont have to say that he is not getting a refund when infact he hsa gotten his. Things could have resolved so amicably and yet here it is, a childish pink monkey trying to create havoc. All I can say is that, follower of BFG or not, we are not stupid enough to be covering for people if they did somthing wrong.

1 might be wrong, 2might be a misunderstanding... but more than 10 people having the same thoughts, I think the issue no longer lies with us but the pink thing....
Back to top Go down
JonL_TK
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2668
Join date : 2009-12-23
Age : 35
Location : Pasir Gudang / Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Power Balance Wristbands at S$4.40!   Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:40 pm

Guys... Chill!!!

All this over a silicone wristband??? Do a Google search and Alibaba.com has a list of factories that claim they manufacture Power Balance...

Such being said, would you believe that a $4.40 one or $69.90 one actually came from the same factory(ies) and has the same effect???

Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 8185
Join date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Power Balance Wristbands at S$4.40!   Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:54 pm

Aiyoh.....Pinky...why you keep saying cult followers? ARe you doubting that we have lost our common sense and views and henceforth cannot see black and white now?

Though I must say tht I cannot matchup to you as I am still far away fm semi retirement, but hope you can give me a small benefit of doubt that I do have little brain and some sense...and sometimes it is common.

PS: Looking at what you written and traits.....I think I might hv known someone quite close to you in the old Toon days.....



Again, thanks for making feel worthy.....Thanks pinky.
Back to top Go down
Slicer51
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 2449
Join date : 2010-05-29
Age : 59
Location : Surabaya

PostSubject: Re: Power Balance Wristbands at S$4.40!   Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:03 pm

pink panther wrote:
DGman wrote:
thank you TFP and Mloy for your kind words...

TFP is not a customer and and his views is stemmed from logic and sensible thinking. i am personally touched by his gesture.

Mr Pink Panther....Not many people know who you are but i do and i also know that you are the only person who has asked for the refund at OCC and gotten it.

So i take it that this matter of PB is now closed and i hope that we all have a great week ahead.

DGman


Mr DGman Sensei,

Whether you know who i am or not, i'm not interested or afraid of.
As you mentioned you would like to take this matter of PB is closed and after reading i decided to move on not to post it again with due to your respect in this forum.
Please educate your cult followers also to let the PB matter closed. If they want to continue to bombard again,please be my guests. I have a lot of time for it.

Holly shit ... Mr pink guy, you never really learn. do you ? In one post, you think you have apologize and hope that everybody will just take this matter of PB to a close and yet you use words like ... "BF had allot of follower" .. telling people to "educate your cult followers" .. " I'm not interested or afraid of " ... "please be my guests. I have a lot time for it " ????

I tell you, I am not a follower of anyone but I do have allot of time for you too. So ?

Back to top Go down
and68low
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 915
Join date : 2009-11-20
Age : 56
Location : bukit

PostSubject: Re: Power Balance Wristbands at S$4.40!   Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:10 pm

JonL_TK wrote:
Guys... Chill!!!

All this over a silicone wristband??? Do a Google search and Alibaba.com has a list of factories that claim they manufacture Power Balance...

Such being said, would you believe that a $4.40 one or $69.90 one actually came from the same factory(ies) and has the same effect???


Young man this is not about the silicon wristband ! so wake up and try to learn something form here !
Back to top Go down
waterlily
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 11
Join date : 2009-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Power Balance Wristbands at S$4.40!   Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:28 pm

Walau!!! Pinky can u jus stop posting on this topic again, some of the pple here are trying to calm things down, then u apologize to everyone, then u start another wave of nonsense.

Life is short lah, since u already got the refund, go & have $100 worth of ice cream to cool down with your family.
Back to top Go down
cristel
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1214
Join date : 2010-07-10
Age : 31
Location : ::nowhere::

PostSubject: Re: Power Balance Wristbands at S$4.40!   Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:47 pm

Pinky, shut ur hand up is the best thing to do for you now.
Back to top Go down
S70B
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 5118
Join date : 2009-06-18
Location : Home sweat home...

PostSubject: Re: Power Balance Wristbands at S$4.40!   Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:49 pm

People,

From the whole length of this thread, we can see that the majority of the forumers do have some common sense. We can rest assured that GR is one big family, cult followers or not.


Some people who are from the 'pit' might be out to find fault, less of possibly trying to bring a company's reputation down by striking where it is the most vulnerable so as to achieve a personal vendetta or even 'revenge'.

Some of u who have been w the forum since the early days will recall a similar incident last yr. Same kind of tactics. Some ppl who r too free from....oh I dunno, closing down one of their businesses tmr (maybe) suddenly have a lot of free time to tune in and do nasty stuff.

End of the day, such business tactics and/or childish pranks have no place here in GR.

This thread will be locked. If anyone feels the utmost desire to post or reopen this to inform everyone about something productive, pls feel free to pm the mods or the admin and we will decide from then.

Thank u.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Power Balance Wristbands at S$4.40!   Today at 8:20 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Power Balance Wristbands at S$4.40!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Similar topics
-
» Plog!! (power log thread)
» 326 POWER WING PRE SALE. $300.00 HELP WORKS AERO SURVIVE!!
» GSX650F POWER AND TORQUE????
» Bandit Power
» Useful drill to create more lag and power..

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The Pro Shop :: Equipment Reviews-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.