Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Have FUN with US ! entertainment inclusive !

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next
AuthorMessage
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5692
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 47
Location : Wild Wild West

PostSubject: Re: Have FUN with US ! entertainment inclusive !   Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:40 pm

dear francis,

put it this way, his nipples are way better than yours......
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4638
Join date : 2010-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Have FUN with US ! entertainment inclusive !   Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:44 pm

yes, the chipmunk is still alive ... he just called me to make arrangement for our next game, and he wants to up up up up up the bets ... I guess that means 5x ...
Back to top Go down
alvin7379
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2916
Join date : 2009-11-24
Age : 37
Location : Anywhere Comfortable

PostSubject: Re: Have FUN with US ! entertainment inclusive !   Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:44 pm

Today was one of those terrible off day for golf... I cannot recall when was the last time I finish a round of 18 holes without a good decent shot I can reflect back on... for once I was feeling frustrated with the way I hit the ball and I almost wanted to break my club! silent

Driver was not too bad (can finally launch higher, that is)... thanks to bro ZX who came to my aid with some tweaking to the head weights yesterday, but because of the narrow and unforgiving tree lines, I suffered badly on most of my 2nd shots. Ground condition was excellent despite the heavy downpour in the morning but guess I was mentally affected by the cow grass...

9 iron top... PW top... 9 iron duff... PW duff... 7 iron duff... 10-15ft chip also cannot on... all over the shop... had to do at least 4-5 punch shots below trees... and 80% caught branches along the way... the 20% that managed to go through... ended up over shooting the fairway, lying up for another punch shot from the other side of the tree lines...
White Flag

The game was over 3-4 holes before the end of each 9... haiz.... sorry ASS... guess I've wasted your time (and mine) for putting up a no show today...

BUT.... I will train hard... and I will be back! tongue


p.s.
Golffool can take 2-2 for saddam... I think he have a good chance... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.visualtech.com.sg
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3623
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 45
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Have FUN with US ! entertainment inclusive !   Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:59 pm

Bro Chipmunk, you have my condolences...A-Man.. I know how it feel .. i believe you will be back !
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5692
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 47
Location : Wild Wild West

PostSubject: Re: Have FUN with US ! entertainment inclusive !   Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:00 pm

btw, today alvin also challenge S70B....

S70B win 5-4.....
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5692
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 47
Location : Wild Wild West

PostSubject: Re: Have FUN with US ! entertainment inclusive !   Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:10 pm

alvin7379 wrote:
Today was one of those terrible off day for golf... I cannot recall when was the last time I finish a round of 18 holes without a good decent shot I can reflect back on... for once I was feeling frustrated with the way I hit the ball and I almost wanted to break my club! silent

Driver was not too bad (can finally launch higher, that is)... thanks to bro ZX who came to my aid with some tweaking to the head weights yesterday, but because of the narrow and unforgiving tree lines, I suffered badly on most of my 2nd shots. Ground condition was excellent despite the heavy downpour in the morning but guess I was mentally affected by the cow grass...

9 iron top... PW top... 9 iron duff... PW duff... 7 iron duff... 10-15ft chip also cannot on... all over the shop... had to do at least 4-5 punch shots below trees... and 80% caught branches along the way... the 20% that managed to go through... ended up over shooting the fairway, lying up for another punch shot from the other side of the tree lines...
White Flag

The game was over 3-4 holes before the end of each 9... haiz.... sorry ASS... guess I've wasted your time (and mine) for putting up a no show today...

BUT.... I will train hard... and I will be back! tongue


p.s.
Golffool can take 2-2 for saddam... I think he have a good chance... Very Happy


my dearest fav golf kaki,

i am impressed with your mental fortitude, your preseverences n courage have not gone unnoticed, pls await some good news from asahi.....

i have never been shy away from challenges in life, it comes to my comfort that u share this philosophy..... which is a trait i admired about u

dun be despondent abt your game (yes, it wasnt your best game) but take heart that we learnt to be better players from our past mistakes, i know u will play well this sunday..... u go n make them pay, no mercy, like our approaches onto every green....

master your confidences and your game will follow the path u deserved....

we will be following your progress in the future.... we eagerly await for round 3
Back to top Go down
Agumon
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1071
Join date : 2009-09-08
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Have FUN with US ! entertainment inclusive !   Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:35 pm

didnt realise yur england so powderfull.. i always thot u r a hokkien peng.. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5599
Join date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Have FUN with US ! entertainment inclusive !   Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:01 pm

U also dunno his pocket after today fat fat again. Smile
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3623
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 45
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Have FUN with US ! entertainment inclusive !   Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:10 pm

Bro, what is COBRA CBC-961?
Back to top Go down
JonL_TK
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2668
Join date : 2009-12-23
Age : 35
Location : Pasir Gudang / Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Have FUN with US ! entertainment inclusive !   Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:47 pm

4dtoto wrote:
Bro, what is COBRA CBC-961?
His Golf Bag
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3623
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 45
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Have FUN with US ! entertainment inclusive !   Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:17 pm

OIC
Back to top Go down
mowen
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1471
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: Have FUN with US ! entertainment inclusive !   Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:27 pm

duffader wrote:
U also dunno his pocket after today fat fat again. Smile

not fat anymore ..

he treat me drink 100plus at keppel today and ask me to go to CROSS tomolo and buy all the size 33 bermudas .

Not sure how much money my partner parted ... but both the S S in keppel look happy ...
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5599
Join date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Have FUN with US ! entertainment inclusive !   Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:27 pm

He lost a few " happy endings"
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5692
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 47
Location : Wild Wild West

PostSubject: Re: Have FUN with US ! entertainment inclusive !   Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:13 am

mowen wrote:

he treat me drink 100plus at keppel today and ask me to go to CROSS tomolo and buy all the size 33 bermudas .

Not sure how much money my partner parted ... but both the S S in keppel look happy ...

wow. mowen stir shit

so unlike my vice capt...... but i like

anyway, chipmunk, at Keppel today, your C&C partner want to jio any 2 of the ASS team with u guys, be prepared hor

your partner very confident leh....says he is Keppel A Div champion, got standard want (confess to me his recent games in the 70s). somemore he almost every nite go attas restaurants for dinner, then go for special holiday every 3 months....

in his own words "of cos i can afford playing with ASS"

he is a changed man.... but i like

both me n s70b were surprised to see him at keppel today, cos we know his off day is thursday, so we ask him politely why today no work...

in his own words "halo, i can hire ppl n delegate my work hor"

wow, he is acting like towkay now.... but i like




mowen has finally arrived.... get ready your ATM cards, folks
Back to top Go down
S70B
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 5118
Join date : 2009-06-18
Location : Home sweat home...

PostSubject: Re: Have FUN with US ! entertainment inclusive !   Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:26 am

Dun forget the gold rolac...towkay will be towkay.

_________________
Stay Thirsty My Friends...
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5599
Join date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Have FUN with US ! entertainment inclusive !   Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:03 am

S70B wrote:
Dun forget the gold rolac...towkay will be towkay.

I think he got another one. But dun forget the 2.3l V6. Our towkay slinger only drive 1.8l Wish..... I know what I am gng to do in my next life.
Back to top Go down
drawbias
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 758
Join date : 2011-01-04
Age : 50
Location : Home soil ......

PostSubject: Re: Have FUN with US ! entertainment inclusive !   Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:07 am

i think is a half gold GMT or submariner .........
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5599
Join date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Have FUN with US ! entertainment inclusive !   Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:09 am

And the sliverish portion is not stainless steel hor. It's L.E platinum.
Back to top Go down
drawbias
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 758
Join date : 2011-01-04
Age : 50
Location : Home soil ......

PostSubject: Re: Have FUN with US ! entertainment inclusive !   Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:14 am

limited edition some more ...... no wonder slinger like him so much and kept repeating but i like



Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 8185
Join date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Have FUN with US ! entertainment inclusive !   Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:21 am

wah....i feel so happy...he accepted my fren request on FB.....
Back to top Go down
mowen
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1471
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: Have FUN with US ! entertainment inclusive !   Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:48 am

slinger wrote:
mowen wrote:

he treat me drink 100plus at keppel today and ask me to go to CROSS tomolo and buy all the size 33 bermudas .

Not sure how much money my partner parted ... but both the S S in keppel look happy ...

wow. mowen stir shit

so unlike my vice capt...... but i like

anyway, chipmunk, at Keppel today, your C&C partner want to jio any 2 of the ASS team with u guys, be prepared hor

your partner very confident leh....says he is Keppel A Div champion, got standard want (confess to me his recent games in the 70s). somemore he almost every nite go attas restaurants for dinner, then go for special holiday every 3 months....

in his own words "of cos i can afford playing with ASS" I did not meant in that way

he is a changed man.... but i like

both me n s70b were surprised to see him at keppel today, cos we know his off day is thursday, so we ask him politely why today no work...

in his own words "halo, i can hire ppl n delegate my work hor"

wow, he is acting like towkay now.... but i like I did not say that ..




mowen has finally arrived.... get ready your ATM cards, folks

LIAR LIAR LIAR !!!

I finally chatted with my partner on msn .. his confidence is crushed .. and will be seeking revenge real soon

He gave me the green light to send an invitation to 2/3 of the ASS team to play a match play best ball match up

We will hold a meeting to scan thru the 3 A S S caliber ..

Their form , min betting wager , fun factor ...

For sure ... Slinger is in the equation . ( Form 10/10 , min betting wager 10/10 (most chi chye) 100/10 fun factor(I love playing and losing to him) 100/10 Encouraging Factor ( when u lose to him , he will encourage u , when u play a bad game , he will encourage you) Captain tio si Captain .


We are looking at 100-100-100 team event .

no more no less .. We will withdraw $150 from our depleted bank account .

Looking forward to the match up.

Partner .. next week i go hong kong .. i go to the big Buddha and get good luck charm for us both



Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5599
Join date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Have FUN with US ! entertainment inclusive !   Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:05 pm

Leave either of them out makes u look so boi steady leh. Smile
Back to top Go down
and68low
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 915
Join date : 2009-11-20
Age : 56
Location : bukit

PostSubject: Re: Have FUN with US ! entertainment inclusive !   Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:14 pm

I hope I am invited, my form is in the lowest now.... haizz... due to late nights and "clean living" at its lowest priority .... easy meat and melt in your mouth.. but be quick !
Back to top Go down
Agumon
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1071
Join date : 2009-09-08
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Have FUN with US ! entertainment inclusive !   Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:24 pm

yea lor Mr. Low chionging too much.

. partying like a "23 years old".. i envy your energy Beer
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5692
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 47
Location : Wild Wild West

PostSubject: Re: Have FUN with US ! entertainment inclusive !   Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:10 pm

mowen wrote:


We are looking at 100-100-100 team event .

no more no less .. We will withdraw $150 from our depleted bank account .

Looking forward to the match up.

Partner .. next week i go hong kong .. i go to the big Buddha and get good luck charm for us both



from $3 to $150......

Towkay Tan finally got BALLS....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Have FUN with US ! entertainment inclusive !   Today at 4:21 am

Back to top Go down
 
Have FUN with US ! entertainment inclusive !
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 36 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next
 Similar topics
-
» It was entertainment night at the Senior Citizens Center
» The World Wrestling Federation for Over 50 Years the Revolutionary Force in Sports Entertainment
» Pre match entertainment
» Viva Las Vegas. April 21~24 2011
» Question on In-car Entertainment

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The Clubhouse :: Local Games-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.