Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 New member reporting

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MPA
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 96
Join date : 2010-11-23

PostSubject: New member reporting   Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:28 pm

hi all,

come accross this wonderful forum, very active and informative.
played golf for two years now and ADDICTED Laughing
frequent at Laguna range, hope to see some other members there.

cheers,
chris
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 4560
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 87
Location : East

PostSubject: Re: New member reporting   Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:29 pm

Hi MPA Welcome to GR

Cheers Jump

I too go to Laguna Range. Maybe one day might bump into you.

_________________
Laughter is the best medicine
Back to top Go down
navik
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 260
Join date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: New member reporting   Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:41 pm

Welcome MPA, I'll usually be at Laguna on weekends, just started lessons a few months back and my swing still sucks big time. See ya around Smile


Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor


Posts : 15650
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 41
Location : Typically OOB

PostSubject: Re: New member reporting   Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:27 am

Welcome to GR Smile

_________________
Clearing my Storeroom of golfing goodies. Please help support Smile

"A ball will always come to rest halfway down a hill, unless there is sand or water at the bottom." Henry Beard
Back to top Go down
wilkang
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 2780
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 42

PostSubject: Re: New member reporting   Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:23 am

Welcome to GR...Chris.

Join us on every wednesday night at MBGC for our SSN gathering.

Happy Swinging Swing

_________________
Golf is a sport to love. To treasure. To cherish.
Back to top Go down
sunny
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member


Posts : 3575
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 41

PostSubject: Re: New member reporting   Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:43 am

Welcome here!

_________________
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit.
Back to top Go down
Http://thescarletibis.wordpress.com
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 10361
Join date : 2009-12-19
Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: New member reporting   Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:43 am

Hi there,

Welcome dude! Me a Laguna regular too; Thurs and Fri.
Join us for weekly range and mthly game yea.
Seeya!
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 8185
Join date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: New member reporting   Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:55 am

Quote :
asahi wrote:
Hi there,

Welcome dude! Me a Laguna regular too; Thurs and Fri.
Join us for weekly range and mthly game yea.
Seeya!


wah...bro, you so regular ah
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5410
Join date : 2009-12-05
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: New member reporting   Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:59 am

DS, now you know where his 'mountain' is.. haha

Hi there MPA.
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 10361
Join date : 2009-12-19
Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: New member reporting   Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:09 am

Duval_S wrote:
Quote :
asahi wrote:
Hi there,

Welcome dude! Me a Laguna regular too; Thurs and Fri.
Join us for weekly range and mthly game yea.
Seeya!


wah...bro, you so regular ah

White Flag
Back to top Go down
weesern
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1594
Join date : 2009-06-21

PostSubject: Re: New member reporting   Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:10 am

shorthitter is in Laguna, if not wrong he is the tallest pro there
Back to top Go down
MPA
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 96
Join date : 2010-11-23

PostSubject: Re: New member reporting   Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:41 am

tks for the warm welcome, will attend the gathering soon.
what is shorthitter name? will say hi if i meet him
cheers
Back to top Go down
MPA
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 96
Join date : 2010-11-23

PostSubject: Re: New member reporting   Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:44 am

navik wrote:
Welcome MPA, I'll usually be at Laguna on weekends, just started lessons a few months back and my swing still sucks big time. See ya around Smile



im no better... Neutral
im planning to go tonight to whack some buggers Laughing
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5692
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 47
Location : Wild Wild West

PostSubject: Re: New member reporting   Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:12 pm

MPA wrote:
hi all,

come accross this wonderful forum, very active and informative.
played golf for two years now and ADDICTED Laughing
frequent at Laguna range, hope to see some other members there.

cheers,
chris


MPA = Marine Port Authority???...


btw, welcome


Last edited by slinger on Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 10361
Join date : 2009-12-19
Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: New member reporting   Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:12 pm

MPA wrote:
tks for the warm welcome, will attend the gathering soon.
what is shorthitter name? will say hi if i meet him
cheers

Allen Kelly.
Back to top Go down
MPA
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 96
Join date : 2010-11-23

PostSubject: Re: New member reporting   Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:17 pm

asahi wrote:
MPA wrote:
tks for the warm welcome, will attend the gathering soon.
what is shorthitter name? will say hi if i meet him
cheers

Allen Kelly.

got it, tks bro
Back to top Go down
MPA
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 96
Join date : 2010-11-23

PostSubject: Re: New member reporting   Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:24 pm

slinger wrote:
MPA wrote:
hi all,

come accross this wonderful forum, very active and informative.
played golf for two years now and ADDICTED Laughing
frequent at Laguna range, hope to see some other members there.

cheers,
chris


MPA = Marine Port Authority???...


btw, welcome

tks bro. Hope MPA do not mind i use this nick without permission silent
Back to top Go down
Match84
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 102
Join date : 2009-11-19

PostSubject: Re: New member reporting   Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:11 pm

Welcome to the forum
Back to top Go down
kenopy
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 12
Join date : 2010-11-24
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: New member reporting   Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:38 pm

helllooo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dmateo
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1103
Join date : 2010-09-19
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: New member reporting   Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:40 pm

welcome to the join.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: New member reporting   Today at 2:09 pm

Back to top Go down
 
New member reporting
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Tubular cross member
» NSRCC Member - Weekend
» Mystery Nexus Member
» WTB SR5 Third Member Differential
» Anyone use this front x-member

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: Welcome to Golf Republic Forum :: Self Introduction-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.