Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Almighty Slinger

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Khorkar
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2978
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 42
Location : Sinkapoh

PostSubject: Re: Almighty Slinger   Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:25 pm

ZX,
Don't listen to rumors from slinger and duffy. They suan me only leh, one arm bandit, how to play well. I cant even putt these days...
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5692
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 47
Location : Wild Wild West

PostSubject: Re: Almighty Slinger   Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:35 pm

eiji wrote:
zhenxua wrote:
Khorkar, I heard you very good, when you free to have a game?

sounds like an interview with the Saddam broker!


not only he play decent golf, about your standard....

but he works for a very BIG petrol-chemical company that is about to dish out 12 months bonus.....

btw he is also management level, not coolie level....
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5692
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 47
Location : Wild Wild West

PostSubject: Re: Almighty Slinger   Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:48 pm

wow, now i know who to siam for the next couple of weeks....

guys, i am a very fair copmpetitor, as long as its within reasonable limits, i will try to entertain all of u, except for ZX n KK (they are bigger buayas than me)....

this trophy was one of my resolution for 2010, i am glad i achieved it, a milestone i set for myself, thus i cant help but feel a certain measure of pride... i have put in some hard work and effort to make it real

like all things in nature, i try to be progressive, progressive in work, progressive in life n finally progessive in golf, i will set higher targets for next year, hope i will be able to attain them...

your humble kaki
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 6193
Join date : 2009-08-22
Age : 35
Location : Training

PostSubject: Re: Almighty Slinger   Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:08 pm

I just realised Saddam Broker also abbreviated as S.B. like the Seasoned Beginner

_________________
Callaway Razr Fit Xtreme 10.5* Ahina 60 R
PRGR EGG Spoon 15* MRC Fubuki Alpha 70S
Adams Super Hybrid XTD 19* MRC Fubuki AH R
Adams A12 Pro 23* GD Tour AD UT85 R
Callaway X Hot Pro 5-PW PX95 5.5
Titleist SM4 50*, 54*, 58* DG Spinner
Scotty Studio Select 2012 Golo 33"
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5599
Join date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Almighty Slinger   Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:03 pm

Slinger, let's train for the W.A in July!
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 8185
Join date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Almighty Slinger   Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:40 pm

I hear you....Grand Master !!! I too will be progressive

For now and into 2011, I want to be just within 20 strokes (gross) fm you......
Back to top Go down
dmateo
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1103
Join date : 2010-09-19
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Almighty Slinger   Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:41 pm

wah.. congratz on both winning the medal and giving out strokes. Smile
Back to top Go down
X-Man
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 402
Join date : 2009-06-17
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Almighty Slinger   Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:59 pm

Congrats Andrew!!!

Did you bet snakes with your flight mates that day, so much so that you scared them off? Hee hee... Smile
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5692
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 47
Location : Wild Wild West

PostSubject: Re: Almighty Slinger   Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:04 am

X-Man wrote:
Congrats Andrew!!!

Did you bet snakes with your flight mates that day, so much so that you scared them off? Hee hee... Smile

no, we bet BJ..... Superman
Back to top Go down
jimmychoo
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1255
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 99
Location : Teban Garden

PostSubject: Re: Almighty Slinger   Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:05 am

slinger wrote:
X-Man wrote:
Congrats Andrew!!!

Did you bet snakes with your flight mates that day, so much so that you scared them off? Hee hee... Smile

no, we bet BJ..... Superman

ROFL .....this one die die must win
Back to top Go down
nutty88
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1158
Join date : 2009-07-01
Age : 48
Location : Little Red Dot

PostSubject: Re: Almighty Slinger   Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:21 am

Slinger, jialat, looks like i have to scrub your back every time we play liao. Think I better standby sandpaper next time.
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3623
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 45
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Almighty Slinger   Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:38 am

Swee Lah Slinger...Congratulations !! Need me to post the scores here for all to view ? hehehe
Back to top Go down
mowen
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1471
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: Almighty Slinger   Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:44 pm

Slinger call me yesterday .. then we chatted .. He told me i got potential to win this trophy next year ...

And the main reason is because he will not be playing next year

NBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5599
Join date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Almighty Slinger   Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:45 pm

hahahhaha.. but i heard he taking part in the open category......
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 10361
Join date : 2009-12-19
Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: Almighty Slinger   Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:47 pm

mowen wrote:
Slinger call me yesterday .. then we chatted .. He told me i got potential to win this trophy next year ...

And the main reason is because he will not be playing next year

NBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Bro, Mai tu Liao. Jio him to settle it over 3 rounds!
Swing

Hmmm.....did someone mentioned posting slinger's scores here?
That'd be good reference material.
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 8185
Join date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Almighty Slinger   Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:56 pm

Quote :
mowen wrote:
Slinger call me yesterday .. then we chatted .. He told me i got potential to win this trophy next year ...

And the main reason is because he will not be playing next year

NBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ



bro, seems like you always kena fm him leh....... ROFL ROFL ROFL
Back to top Go down
mowen
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1471
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: Almighty Slinger   Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:56 pm

Not I don't want

But he keep on jioing me the stakes as BJ la BBBJ la .. Scrub Back la ..
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5599
Join date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Almighty Slinger   Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:05 pm

asahi wrote:
mowen wrote:
Slinger call me yesterday .. then we chatted .. He told me i got potential to win this trophy next year ...

And the main reason is because he will not be playing next year

NBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Bro, Mai tu Liao. Jio him to settle it over 3 rounds!
Swing

Hmmm.....did someone mentioned posting slinger's scores here?
That'd be good reference material.

Oh, i ask slinger this on sunday, but he say mowen not ready yet... so he dun like to play walkover games.
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 10361
Join date : 2009-12-19
Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: Almighty Slinger   Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:11 pm

duffader wrote:
asahi wrote:
mowen wrote:
Slinger call me yesterday .. then we chatted .. He told me i got potential to win this trophy next year ...

And the main reason is because he will not be playing next year

NBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Bro, Mai tu Liao. Jio him to settle it over 3 rounds!
Swing

Hmmm.....did someone mentioned posting slinger's scores here?
That'd be good reference material.

Oh, i ask slinger this on sunday, but he say mowen not ready yet... so he dun like to play walkover games.

Aiyoh.....Mowen, where are you?

BJ or not....think you got to jio him liao.
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 7236
Join date : 2009-06-19
Location : Sillypore

PostSubject: Re: Almighty Slinger   Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:12 pm

asahi wrote:
Hmmm.....did someone mentioned posting slinger's scores here?
That'd be good reference material.

Kranji GPS. you say leh?
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 10361
Join date : 2009-12-19
Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: Almighty Slinger   Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:15 pm

mUAr_cHEe wrote:
asahi wrote:
Hmmm.....did someone mentioned posting slinger's scores here?
That'd be good reference material.

Kranji GPS. you say leh?

Wah tio! Pars all the way???? affraid
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5692
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 47
Location : Wild Wild West

PostSubject: Re: Almighty Slinger   Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:55 pm

my last 10 round score..... 85, 86, 85, 85, 86, 85, 86, 86, 85 n 85
Back to top Go down
alvin7379
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2916
Join date : 2009-11-24
Age : 37
Location : Anywhere Comfortable

PostSubject: Re: Almighty Slinger   Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:59 pm

slinger wrote:
my last 10 round score..... 85, 86, 85, 85, 86, 85, 86, 86, 85 n 85

All need to minus 10 strokes... White Flag
Back to top Go down
http://www.visualtech.com.sg
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3623
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 45
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Almighty Slinger   Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:41 am

I tot you play even par on your Birthday ???
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 10361
Join date : 2009-12-19
Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: Almighty Slinger   Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:50 am

Hmmm.....sounds like buayaism at work here. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Almighty Slinger   Today at 3:49 am

Back to top Go down
 
Almighty Slinger
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Almighty Slinger
» Interco Black Mambas
» Front Wheel Bearing Seal remove & replace questions
» Slinger, This is for you. Guide to OCC course.
» governor on tecumseh 12hp

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The Clubhouse :: Golf Talk-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.