Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5599
Join date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:39 pm

ChrisD wrote:
GB is injured. I might take over his slot.

Wah.. scary liao..... all play level lah.... easier to count....
Back to top Go down
ChrisD
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3469
Join date : 2009-11-04
Age : 41
Location : Live beside the King

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:41 pm

GB took 3-3 from Mxxxx, 2-2 from cxxxx, 1-1 from axxx and lost big time.
Guess who is the buaya.
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5599
Join date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:52 pm

ChrisD wrote:
GB took 3-3 from Mxxxx, 2-2 from cxxxx, 1-1 from axxx and lost big time.
Guess who is the buaya.

ChrisD loh... i heard you par 5 holes in a row... if play fringes.. chor man... like that 3 fringes liao.
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4638
Join date : 2010-02-11

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:57 pm

luckily I din bet big yesterday or else sure kena big time like GB ...

bro duval, where are you? we 三缺一 waiting for you to confirm ...
Back to top Go down
ChrisD
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3469
Join date : 2009-11-04
Age : 41
Location : Live beside the King

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:15 pm

duffader wrote:
ChrisD wrote:
GB took 3-3 from Mxxxx, 2-2 from cxxxx, 1-1 from axxx and lost big time.
Guess who is the buaya.

ChrisD loh... i heard you par 5 holes in a row... if play fringes.. chor man... like that 3 fringes liao.

Before 9 holes, axxxx was the buaya, after the game
Mxxxx is the buaya.
Back to top Go down
mowen
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1471
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:43 pm

VhrisD Scores ....

Yesterday Birdie / Bogey / Par / Par / Par / Par / Par / Par / Double Par

Thursday he Double Bogey / Par / Par / Par / Par / Par / Bogey / Bogey / Bogey

Yes I won $$ on thu but Chris D win more and bought us a 7 course dinner .....

So Next Friday .. good luck to the 3 players ...
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4638
Join date : 2010-02-11

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:13 pm

wah ... I expect ChrisD to give me 4-4 on Friday ...
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 8185
Join date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:45 pm

Quote :
zhenxua wrote:
luckily I din bet big yesterday or else sure kena big time like GB ...

bro duval, where are you? we 三缺一 waiting for you to confirm ...

what is this ??? must use driver for all holes ah???

I am already using driver for every hole liao ....so no diff la
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4638
Join date : 2010-02-11

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:52 am

Duffy ... after recovering from the devastation ... and deep reflection on what happened ... I realized that ... I was scared shitless by your ang kong ... the downtown east scenes were playing in my head nonstop ... with parangs flying around ... so if you wear pants on Friday, we play level ... if you wear berms, give me 4-4 ...

bro duval, Duffy jio side bet $3 per hole and $3 per stroke ... with your standard, you'll be playing for free this Friday ...
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5599
Join date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:56 am

zhenxua wrote:
Duffy ... after recovering from the devastation ... and deep reflection on what happened ... I realized that ... I was scared shitless by your ang kong ... the downtown east scenes were playing in my head nonstop ... with parangs flying around ... so if you wear pants on Friday, we play level ... if you wear berms, give me 4-4 ...

bro duval, Duffy jio side bet $3 per hole and $3 per stroke ... with your standard, you'll be playing for free this Friday ...

ZX, i only jio you leh.... Smile

Back to top Go down
ChrisD
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3469
Join date : 2009-11-04
Age : 41
Location : Live beside the King

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:00 am

mowen wrote:
VhrisD Scores ....

Yesterday Birdie / Bogey / Par / Par / Par / Par / Par / Par / Double Par

Thursday he Double Bogey / Par / Par / Par / Par / Par / Bogey / Bogey / Bogey

Yes I won $$ on thu but Chris D win more and bought us a 7 course dinner .....

So Next Friday .. good luck to the 3 players ...

The above quoted is from an unreliable source and not true. The broadcasting rights has already been given to another company.
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5599
Join date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:03 am

ChrisD wrote:
mowen wrote:
VhrisD Scores ....

Yesterday Birdie / Bogey / Par / Par / Par / Par / Par / Par / Double Par

Thursday he Double Bogey / Par / Par / Par / Par / Par / Bogey / Bogey / Bogey

Yes I won $$ on thu but Chris D win more and bought us a 7 course dinner .....

So Next Friday .. good luck to the 3 players ...

The above quoted is from an unreliable source and not true. The broadcasting rights has already been given to another company.

Chris.. so can we make the "zen vs others" match a flight between you and mowen vs me and slinger?
Back to top Go down
ChrisD
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3469
Join date : 2009-11-04
Age : 41
Location : Live beside the King

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:10 am

Can it be me and my shifu rather than Mowen.
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4638
Join date : 2010-02-11

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:17 am

duffader wrote:
zhenxua wrote:
Duffy ... after recovering from the devastation ... and deep reflection on what happened ... I realized that ... I was scared shitless by your ang kong ... the downtown east scenes were playing in my head nonstop ... with parangs flying around ... so if you wear pants on Friday, we play level ... if you wear berms, give me 4-4 ...

bro duval, Duffy jio side bet $3 per hole and $3 per stroke ... with your standard, you'll be playing for free this Friday ...

ZX, i only jio you leh.... Smile


only 2 of us no fun leh ... everyone play then more shiok mah
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 8185
Join date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:47 am

Quote :
duffader wrote:
zhenxua wrote:
Duffy ... after recovering from the devastation ... and deep reflection on what happened ... I realized that ... I was scared shitless by your ang kong ... the downtown east scenes were playing in my head nonstop ... with parangs flying around ... so if you wear pants on Friday, we play level ... if you wear berms, give me 4-4 ...

bro duval, Duffy jio side bet $3 per hole and $3 per stroke ... with your standard, you'll be playing for free this Friday ...

ZX, i only jio you leh.... Smile


Phew....!!! when I saw this , I plan to call Chittybank to increase my Readycredit limit....

but heng ah!!!....as I will like to be excluded in this also.....anyways my std not there yet lah...maybe on 18th...hahahah...

u guys enjoy, I keep my TCSS to myself..
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5599
Join date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:58 am

Duval_S wrote:
Quote :
duffader wrote:
zhenxua wrote:
Duffy ... after recovering from the devastation ... and deep reflection on what happened ... I realized that ... I was scared shitless by your ang kong ... the downtown east scenes were playing in my head nonstop ... with parangs flying around ... so if you wear pants on Friday, we play level ... if you wear berms, give me 4-4 ...

bro duval, Duffy jio side bet $3 per hole and $3 per stroke ... with your standard, you'll be playing for free this Friday ...

ZX, i only jio you leh.... Smile


Phew....!!! when I saw this , I plan to call Chittybank to increase my Readycredit limit....

but heng ah!!!....as I will like to be excluded in this also.....anyways my std not there yet lah...maybe on 18th...hahahah...

D... for ZX, its $3-$3... for you, other odds lah.. and can i sit the same buggy with you? i want to witness your immaculate short game....

u guys enjoy, I keep my TCSS to myself..
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 8185
Join date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:12 am

Quote :
D... for ZX, its $3-$3... for you, other odds lah.. and can i sit the same buggy with you? i want to witness your immaculate short game....


Wah ...bro Duffy, its my honor to have you in the same buggy....its also safer coz we can both staand afar fm ZX when he swing....heard he creates air waves due to his head speed.....

immaculate short game...tats is the biggest myth in 2010....
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5599
Join date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:23 am

Duval_S wrote:
Quote :
D... for ZX, its $3-$3... for you, other odds lah.. and can i sit the same buggy with you? i want to witness your immaculate short game....


Wah ...bro Duffy, its my honor to have you in the same buggy....its also safer coz we can both staand afar fm ZX when he swing....heard he creates air waves due to his head speed.....

immaculate short game...tats is the biggest myth in 2010....

Now then you tell me, no wonder my hair drop so much on sunday!
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor


Posts : 15650
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 41
Location : Typically OOB

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:24 am

Duval_S wrote:
Quote :
D... for ZX, its $3-$3... for you, other odds lah.. and can i sit the same buggy with you? i want to witness your immaculate short game....


Wah ...bro Duffy, its my honor to have you in the same buggy....its also safer coz we can both staand afar fm ZX when he swing....heard he creates air waves due to his head speed.....

immaculate short game...tats is the biggest myth in 2010....

So was Liz Hurley's relationship with Shane Warne... but lo and behold... it's true'lah!

_________________
Clearing my Storeroom of golfing goodies. Please help support Smile

"A ball will always come to rest halfway down a hill, unless there is sand or water at the bottom." Henry Beard
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4638
Join date : 2010-02-11

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:45 am

since like that we all play friendly friendly ... $1 per hole plus $1 per stroke, swee boh?
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 8185
Join date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:03 pm

Quote :
zhenxua wrote:
since like that we all play friendly friendly ... $1 per hole plus $1 per stroke, swee boh?


Bro ZX, don let us small fry affect you le........you go ahead and 'compete' with duffy lah.....we will be your RA-RA team !!!!

I am sure the fun level will not be affected......if nothing else, you can see me swing..and laugh till you stomach cramps...
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5599
Join date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:32 pm

Duval_S wrote:
Quote :
zhenxua wrote:
since like that we all play friendly friendly ... $1 per hole plus $1 per stroke, swee boh?


Bro ZX, don let us small fry affect you le........you go ahead and 'compete' with duffy lah.....we will be your RA-RA team !!!!

I am sure the fun level will not be affected......if nothing else, you can see me swing..and laugh till you stomach cramps...

ZX have change alot after the last few games.....
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4638
Join date : 2010-02-11

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:50 am

yah ... after playing so badly for the last few games, I think I should just bet small small, except against MC ...
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4638
Join date : 2010-02-11

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:30 am

additional rules:

birdie - all flight mates +1 penalty
eagle - all flight mates +3 penalties
par 3 1-on dun par - 1 penalty
Back to top Go down
mowen
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1471
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:31 am

Bro ZX .. u are getting scary now ...

But I like ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)   Today at 12:06 am

Back to top Go down
 
The SNAKE Flight (GB aka Guru of Buayaism, DUVAL aka the SB aka the Snake Basher, ZX, the royal longness and Duffy, the middle eastern beginner)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Similar topics
-
» flight sim usb plug
» SpitSim Flight Controls
» World Flight Altitude Record
» Snake Venom
» NSPRO950GH - does it really produce that high ball flight?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The Clubhouse :: Golf Republic Official Events-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.