Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 All boys outing 18 Dec

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
mloy
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 4560
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 87
Location : East

PostSubject: Re: All boys outing 18 Dec   Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:45 pm

klt8144 (Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:33 pm) wrote:
OK,,, on the way to JGCC,, cannot miss one... got pratas, puris,,packet nasi lemak,..etc... teh tarik... C u all there at 7.

Is there any where we can meet and then follow. Me going in jaggy's car and he not sure of the place. Unless we meet at the Shell petrol kiosk after the Malaysian custom and go from there. How? Btw who will be there since most don't know the way.

_________________
Laughter is the best medicine
Back to top Go down
mizzy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2702
Join date : 2009-12-11
Location : golf club graveyard

PostSubject: Re: All boys outing 18 Dec   Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:49 pm

klt8144 (Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:33 pm) wrote:
OK,,, on the way to JGCC,, cannot miss one... got pratas, puris,,packet nasi lemak,..etc... teh tarik... C u all there at 7.

whats puris?

@mloy, meet at shell ah? i'm also argag argag.. if not the right place i also upz lorry.. hehe
Back to top Go down
klt8144
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1207
Join date : 2010-07-08

PostSubject: Re: All boys outing 18 Dec   Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:35 am

ok, lets meet at shell at 7 am and go from there,\,

Puris are like pratas but it has yeast that expand after being fried in oil..not bad...crispy...
Back to top Go down
mizzy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2702
Join date : 2009-12-11
Location : golf club graveyard

PostSubject: Re: All boys outing 18 Dec   Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:45 am

ok shell it is
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 4560
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 87
Location : East

PostSubject: Re: All boys outing 18 Dec   Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:10 am

What time are you all leaving S'pore? 7am is bit late right to meet as we want to tee off early. Was thinking of arriving RJCC at 7.30 and hope we can tee off earlier than our given time. What do you think?

_________________
Laughter is the best medicine
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor


Posts : 15650
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 41
Location : Typically OOB

PostSubject: Re: All boys outing 18 Dec   Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:01 am

mloy wrote:
What time are you all leaving S'pore? 7am is bit late right to meet as we want to tee off early. Was thinking of arriving RJCC at 7.30 and hope we can tee off earlier than our given time. What do you think?

I agree... if it's too hot... jialat!

_________________
Clearing my Storeroom of golfing goodies. Please help support Smile

"A ball will always come to rest halfway down a hill, unless there is sand or water at the bottom." Henry Beard
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 8185
Join date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: All boys outing 18 Dec   Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:19 am

so are we still sticking to the original tee time? or are we bring it fwd?
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 10361
Join date : 2009-12-19
Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: All boys outing 18 Dec   Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:26 am

Let's talk later bah.

Anyway, me, riverdeity and Mizzy moving off from Woodlands at 6.05.
Me the vehicle commander. Will liase with the VCs of the other cars e.g Duval & mloy
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor


Posts : 15650
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 41
Location : Typically OOB

PostSubject: Re: All boys outing 18 Dec   Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:29 am

Asahi, can you also liaise with me Smile

_________________
Clearing my Storeroom of golfing goodies. Please help support Smile

"A ball will always come to rest halfway down a hill, unless there is sand or water at the bottom." Henry Beard
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 10361
Join date : 2009-12-19
Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: All boys outing 18 Dec   Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:47 am

But of course!

Will get yr number later.
Back to top Go down
nientsu
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 3295
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 42
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: All boys outing 18 Dec   Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:30 am

Don forget me bro. I will leave home at 6am. Safe rite?
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 10361
Join date : 2009-12-19
Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: All boys outing 18 Dec   Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:52 am

klt is up very early for this game wor.

Bro, will try to find the puris place else will becat the clubhouse eating. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jaggy
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 29
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 40

PostSubject: Re: All boys outing 18 Dec   Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:58 pm

Thanks for the game boys n girl. It was really tiring toasted the last few holes. Look forward to our next outing.

Tks for making me flight no 1.
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor


Posts : 15650
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 41
Location : Typically OOB

PostSubject: Re: All boys outing 18 Dec   Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:37 pm

Great game... weather was really good. At some point, it felt almost like playing in a cool climate.

Mloy, thanks for tcss'ing all the way.
ZX, thanks for showing me that you are the scramble-master.
Nientsu, thanks for showing me how much you have improved.

Special thanks to KLT for organizing. Biggest buaya of them all Wink

_________________
Clearing my Storeroom of golfing goodies. Please help support Smile

"A ball will always come to rest halfway down a hill, unless there is sand or water at the bottom." Henry Beard
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5599
Join date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: All boys outing 18 Dec   Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:41 pm

Technospaz wrote:

ZX, thanks for showing me that you are the scramble-master.

Psst.... TS.. that is how he let his opponents know that they have chance.... Smile
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor


Posts : 15650
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 41
Location : Typically OOB

PostSubject: Re: All boys outing 18 Dec   Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:44 pm

duffader wrote:
Technospaz wrote:

ZX, thanks for showing me that you are the scramble-master.

Psst.... TS.. that is how he let his opponents know that they have chance.... Smile

Yah... he's scary. Drives 250m to the right into the jungle. Next thing you know, ball comes screeching out amidst the trees and lands 10 feet next to the pin. BIRDIE!

One word... "pundek"

_________________
Clearing my Storeroom of golfing goodies. Please help support Smile

"A ball will always come to rest halfway down a hill, unless there is sand or water at the bottom." Henry Beard
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4638
Join date : 2010-02-11

PostSubject: Re: All boys outing 18 Dec   Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:45 pm

bro TS, have you been smoking that weed again? you hallucinating leh ... saying things that never happened ...

and i'm the pig today ... bro TS won my money ... and still suan me ... i cannot take it one leh ...
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5599
Join date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: All boys outing 18 Dec   Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:49 pm

zhenxua wrote:
bro TS, have you been smoking that weed again? you hallucinating leh ... saying things that never happened ...

and i'm the pig today ... bro TS won my money ... and still suan me ... i cannot take it one leh ...

ZX, play with me lah.... i will not suan you lah..... can u be my new arch nemesis?
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4638
Join date : 2010-02-11

PostSubject: Re: All boys outing 18 Dec   Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:59 pm

duffader wrote:
zhenxua wrote:
bro TS, have you been smoking that weed again? you hallucinating leh ... saying things that never happened ...

and i'm the pig today ... bro TS won my money ... and still suan me ... i cannot take it one leh ...

ZX, play with me lah.... i will not suan you lah..... can u be my new arch nemesis?

i am not worthy ...
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 10361
Join date : 2009-12-19
Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: All boys outing 18 Dec   Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:53 am

Great game, great weather and horrific game.

But the makan and massages all made up for the tiredness on course today.

And yes, we are back. Smile
Back to top Go down
klt8144
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1207
Join date : 2010-07-08

PostSubject: Re: All boys outing 18 Dec   Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:55 am

asahi wrote:
Great game, great weather and horrific game.

But the makan and massages all made up for the tiredness on course today.

And yes, we are back. Smile

Thanks Mizzy, Asahi, Duval for the first time game yesterday. Have lots of funs...Tired, fascinated by Mizzy's keen interest in the pasar malam...not bad eh....
Back to top Go down
mowen
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1471
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: All boys outing 18 Dec   Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:59 am

zhenxua wrote:
duffader wrote:
zhenxua wrote:
bro TS, have you been smoking that weed again? you hallucinating leh ... saying things that never happened ...

and i'm the pig today ... bro TS won my money ... and still suan me ... i cannot take it one leh ...

ZX, play with me lah.... i will not suan you lah..... can u be my new arch nemesis?

i am not worthy ...

How about me ? I lagi don't suan people one ..
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 10361
Join date : 2009-12-19
Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: All boys outing 18 Dec   Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:30 pm

Bro Mowen,

ZX would be more than willing to take you on.
Back to top Go down
mizzy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2702
Join date : 2009-12-11
Location : golf club graveyard

PostSubject: Re: All boys outing 18 Dec   Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:50 pm

guys, next outing already in the planning stage..

it will be morning golf, day massage, night togo, stay over, morning golf, massage and home.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
mizzy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2702
Join date : 2009-12-11
Location : golf club graveyard

PostSubject: Re: All boys outing 18 Dec   Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:52 pm

klt8144 wrote:
asahi wrote:
Great game, great weather and horrific game.

But the makan and massages all made up for the tiredness on course today.

And yes, we are back. Smile

Thanks Mizzy, Asahi, Duval for the first time game yesterday. Have lots of funs...Tired, fascinated by Mizzy's keen interest in the pasar malam...not bad eh....

i wish i can take parts of you guys game. KLT driver, asahi approach, Duval's short game... bao yiah one!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: All boys outing 18 Dec   Today at 8:53 am

Back to top Go down
 
All boys outing 18 Dec
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
 Similar topics
-
» All boys outing 18 Dec
» jolly boys outing
» A-100 pickup in Dogtown and Z boys
» Boys Scoring Leaders
» Boys Basketball Class I Previews

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The Clubhouse :: Overseas Games-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.