Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Thread on Motivation for the GR Charity game @ 17th Dec

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 8185
Join date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Thread on Motivation for the GR Charity game @ 17th Dec   Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:18 pm

here is a very neutral assessment of ZX and Alvin in my most neutral view:

1. ZX is long but not as consistent as Alvin in terms of fairway..but with his 910, this is almost negligible. But both are equally long on most normal days...Alvin is abit more relax though.
2. Short game, both are experience golfers....can execute most above ave shots. ZX has one repertoire more than Alvin which is the punch and run.....
3. Putting...this one ZX is abit on the upper hand
4. GIR...for both not a problem


NOW THE MOST IMPORTANT ASSESSMENT:

both of you should give me 4-4...so that I get chance to draw with you all.
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 6193
Join date : 2009-08-22
Age : 35
Location : Training

PostSubject: Re: Thread on Motivation for the GR Charity game @ 17th Dec   Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:22 pm

asahi wrote:
Hiaz.......$$$$ no enough. Crying or Very sad

Btw, the instrument of swing us 1.2....oops

did you incorporate any of your golf swing into your art of swinging the long instrument of pain at work?
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4638
Join date : 2010-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Thread on Motivation for the GR Charity game @ 17th Dec   Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:36 pm

bro duval, you robbed which bank this time? I didn't see any in the news leh
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 7236
Join date : 2009-06-19
Location : Sillypore

PostSubject: Re: Thread on Motivation for the GR Charity game @ 17th Dec   Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:01 pm

he was part of the duo that robbed the fiji dollars in jurong port.
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4638
Join date : 2010-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Thread on Motivation for the GR Charity game @ 17th Dec   Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:30 pm

duffader wrote:
Ok, then its set, plan for january, team "Two Long Ones" vs team "Two add together still shorter than one". We let the medium one decide on the date.

not balance lah, I should partner slinger and you with Alvin
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 10361
Join date : 2009-12-19
Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: Thread on Motivation for the GR Charity game @ 17th Dec   Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:32 pm

eiji wrote:
asahi wrote:
Hiaz.......$$$$ no enough. Crying or Very sad

Btw, the instrument of swing us 1.2....oops

did you incorporate any of your golf swing into your art of swinging the long instrument of pain at work?

Hehe........no chance leh. Razz

Duval, yr assessment though a bit far fetched but I like!!!!!!
ZX & yr longness, same odds for me hor.........










..............kidding lah.
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5599
Join date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Thread on Motivation for the GR Charity game @ 17th Dec   Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:35 pm

zhenxua wrote:
duffader wrote:
Ok, then its set, plan for january, team "Two Long Ones" vs team "Two add together still shorter than one". We let the medium one decide on the date.

not balance lah, I should partner slinger and you with Alvin

I think its balance lah.... this will be an interesting line up. Maybe we play alternate shots... hahaha.. should be quite fun.
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5599
Join date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Thread on Motivation for the GR Charity game @ 17th Dec   Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:03 pm

zhenxua wrote:
duffader wrote:
alvin7379 wrote:
wah.. a couple of weeks no see ZX so good now... give me 2-2 hor...
Very Happy

Wah, the way you say it, means you also another strong player.... I think our next game, i have to partner slinger and play against you and ZX liao.

Alvin is 12 hcp, you say leh? drives longer than me and score better too

At least people keep submitting his scorecard, not like some others, never submit score card since september. Smile
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 7236
Join date : 2009-06-19
Location : Sillypore

PostSubject: Re: Thread on Motivation for the GR Charity game @ 17th Dec   Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:52 am

Some say that he can backspin all the way from Malacca to Sentosa...

Some say that he is the toy boy of a certain japanese lady pro on some winters in Okinawa...

Some say that he is actually holds a title even more senior than a tan Sri...






All we know is that he is not playing this time round...
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4638
Join date : 2010-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Thread on Motivation for the GR Charity game @ 17th Dec   Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:21 am

duffader wrote:
zhenxua wrote:
duffader wrote:
alvin7379 wrote:
wah.. a couple of weeks no see ZX so good now... give me 2-2 hor...
Very Happy

Wah, the way you say it, means you also another strong player.... I think our next game, i have to partner slinger and play against you and ZX liao.

Alvin is 12 hcp, you say leh? drives longer than me and score better too

At least people keep submitting his scorecard, not like some others, never submit score card since september. Smile

wah lau eh, you learning from ChrisD ah, er shifu also never submit scorecard since October loh
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5599
Join date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Thread on Motivation for the GR Charity game @ 17th Dec   Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:54 am

zhenxua wrote:
duffader wrote:
zhenxua wrote:
duffader wrote:
alvin7379 wrote:
wah.. a couple of weeks no see ZX so good now... give me 2-2 hor...
Very Happy

Wah, the way you say it, means you also another strong player.... I think our next game, i have to partner slinger and play against you and ZX liao.

Alvin is 12 hcp, you say leh? drives longer than me and score better too

At least people keep submitting his scorecard, not like some others, never submit score card since september. Smile

wah lau eh, you learning from ChrisD ah, er shifu also never submit scorecard since October loh

That's why he is er shifu mah.....
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 7236
Join date : 2009-06-19
Location : Sillypore

PostSubject: Re: Thread on Motivation for the GR Charity game @ 17th Dec   Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:47 am

this thread is losing steam man....

prob generate more steam if all is still off-topic-ing at main thread....
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5599
Join date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Thread on Motivation for the GR Charity game @ 17th Dec   Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:55 am

mUAr_cHEe wrote:
this thread is losing steam man....

prob generate more steam if all is still off-topic-ing at main thread....

How about our thread???
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 7236
Join date : 2009-06-19
Location : Sillypore

PostSubject: Re: Thread on Motivation for the GR Charity game @ 17th Dec   Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:13 am

Arch-nemisis, that one low profile. both of us are training on seperate mountains and i am making extra effort to stay under the radar. after previous episode...

have signed various NDAs with driving range operators, teaching pros and press to prevent further leaks of my training regime.

i am pretty confident that wikileaks would remain mum for awhile considering that Mr. Wikileaks is evading arrest now...
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 10361
Join date : 2009-12-19
Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: Thread on Motivation for the GR Charity game @ 17th Dec   Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:40 am

Slinger should be more efficient than wikileaks to uncover yr secret training regime.
So beware...... Mad

Else, train up yr ninjas to fend off potential spies.
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5599
Join date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Thread on Motivation for the GR Charity game @ 17th Dec   Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:58 am

MC, where ever you train, i dun need the range operators to tell me. If te driving mat is wet on a sunny day, high chance you have been practising there. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Thread on Motivation for the GR Charity game @ 17th Dec   Today at 2:12 am

Back to top Go down
 
Thread on Motivation for the GR Charity game @ 17th Dec
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Similar topics
-
» Thread on Motivation for the GR Charity game @ 17th Dec
» reds XI vs M1 charity match August 2012
» ARe you thinking of joining a charity game?
» Highlights from the Tobi Oyedeji charity game in Texas
» 18/12 Warren GR Charity Game - Lost and Finding Nike SQ Dymo2 3 Wood Head Cover

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The 19th Hole :: Lounge-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.