Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Titleist 910 F, Fd & H

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Winston
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1723
Join date : 2009-08-18
Age : 42
Location : 19th Hole

PostSubject: Titleist 910 F, Fd & H   Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:27 pm

Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 5606
Join date : 2009-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Titleist 910 F, Fd & H   Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:29 am

Winston

The 910F is one sweeeet bad ass club!

It's the easiest 4 wood I have hit. I got poisoned by Andrew Golf.

Going to be in my bag soon.
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 10361
Join date : 2009-12-19
Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: Titleist 910 F, Fd & H   Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:58 am

Yea. Easy to launch and nice feel.
I will resist the poison!!!!
Back to top Go down
andrew-golf
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4972
Join date : 2009-10-20
Location : Always on the fairway

PostSubject: Re: Titleist 910 F, Fd & H   Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:32 am

waahahahahahahahaaha

Pushlice, Eiji, Tian and Asahi had one hell of a bash wi her last night!!

think Pushslice is in love..

Razz
Back to top Go down
golf_snowman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2851
Join date : 2009-07-16
Age : 44
Location : Dreamland

PostSubject: Re: Titleist 910 F, Fd & H   Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:35 am

wah bro

you also very poisonous hor..haha !!!
Back to top Go down
andrew-golf
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4972
Join date : 2009-10-20
Location : Always on the fairway

PostSubject: Re: Titleist 910 F, Fd & H   Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:39 am

do you know...

out of 5 shots with the 17deg 4 wood..

our dear pushslice hit 4 sweet shots carry 200m...

!!!!!


Last edited by andrew-golf on Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
golf_snowman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2851
Join date : 2009-07-16
Age : 44
Location : Dreamland

PostSubject: Re: Titleist 910 F, Fd & H   Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:09 am

wow...4 wood 200 m carry....that is scary !!!

longer than my driver...haha...

buy buy...dun wait liao
Back to top Go down
andrew-golf
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4972
Join date : 2009-10-20
Location : Always on the fairway

PostSubject: Re: Titleist 910 F, Fd & H   Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:26 am

we were all looking in awe when he hit the wood
Back to top Go down
peace2903
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 889
Join date : 2009-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Titleist 910 F, Fd & H   Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:42 pm

I just gotten the 909 FW from GD and loves it. Just wondering how much better is the 910 FW... got me real interested..... Razz Btw, i'm on Voodoo, prefers Aldila.
Back to top Go down
andrew-golf
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4972
Join date : 2009-10-20
Location : Always on the fairway

PostSubject: Re: Titleist 910 F, Fd & H   Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:54 pm

cannot compare.. i used both..

i must tell you...

i always dun hit it sweet on the fairway..

but the ball will always travel about 180m on long par 4 and par 5.. even on non sweet hits..

can u imagine what distance can we get on sweet hits..

Pushslice yesterday night carry 200m on range balls!!
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 5606
Join date : 2009-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Titleist 910 F, Fd & H   Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:18 pm

loads of difference, i tried 909f before.. harder to launch.

i'm opening my son's piggy bank to buy this club hor Laughing
Back to top Go down
andrew-golf
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4972
Join date : 2009-10-20
Location : Always on the fairway

PostSubject: Re: Titleist 910 F, Fd & H   Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:26 pm

i owned both... played abt 10 rounds with the 909..

i jus feel that the 910 is more forgiving ...

and the way the ball is being compressed and fly is jus amazing...
Back to top Go down
peace2903
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 889
Join date : 2009-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Titleist 910 F, Fd & H   Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:55 pm

Mai tu Liao... How much huh? Think GD has 25%.
Back to top Go down
andrew-golf
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4972
Join date : 2009-10-20
Location : Always on the fairway

PostSubject: Re: Titleist 910 F, Fd & H   Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:00 pm

my opinion is to get from a place where you can get fiited to mazmise ur returns from this club
Back to top Go down
golf_snowman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2851
Join date : 2009-07-16
Age : 44
Location : Dreamland

PostSubject: Re: Titleist 910 F, Fd & H   Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:04 pm

andrew-golf wrote:
my opinion is to get from a place where you can get fiited to mazmise ur returns from this club

bro,

what do they do usually for the fitting ?

lie, loft, length ??....
Back to top Go down
andrew-golf
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4972
Join date : 2009-10-20
Location : Always on the fairway

PostSubject: Re: Titleist 910 F, Fd & H   Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:06 pm

depends on where you go..

i got mine fitted wi another shaft.. and today i tried it with the new shafts...

worked wonders for me..
Back to top Go down
golf_snowman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2851
Join date : 2009-07-16
Age : 44
Location : Dreamland

PostSubject: Re: Titleist 910 F, Fd & H   Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:20 pm

andrew-golf wrote:
depends on where you go..

i got mine fitted wi another shaft.. and today i tried it with the new shafts...

worked wonders for me..

bro..

where u got it fitted ar ?...

this thread darm poisonous....i will do my best to resist...luckily i have not try your club yet...haha !!!
Back to top Go down
7iron
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 225
Join date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Titleist 910 F, Fd & H   Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:28 am

Bros, Golf Leisure at far east are selling the 910s with Daimana shaft. Price are the best in town.
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2789
Join date : 2010-05-10
Age : 31
Location : In YOUR fairway...

PostSubject: Re: Titleist 910 F, Fd & H   Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:13 am

dunno lei, i find the woman there damn dodgy... i don't trust her... just my 2 cents lah...
Back to top Go down
mickey
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 9
Join date : 2009-11-24
Location : space

PostSubject: Re: Titleist 910 F, Fd & H   Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:07 pm

golf_snowman wrote:
andrew-golf wrote:
my opinion is to get from a place where you can get fiited to mazmise ur returns from this club

bro,

what do they do usually for the fitting ?

lie, loft, length ??....

Maybe this might help.

I got fitted 2 nights ago for the 910 3 wood and hybrid at BFG Keppel by Ivan and Craig - cos Eric doesn't have the clubs at Bukit Merah. Glad I did cos the 2 boys are very good fitters too. More on that later.

They had the Trackman on but mostly got me to test the variants (by flex and weight) based on my own feel. The objective was to find me a combination that I'd feel confident enuf to play 3 gears with - a normal shot, a safe "go to" shot and a juiced up shot. Sure we also played around with loft (not lie tho) but these are secondary in my view. No darn use looking at loft/lie if the club's too heavy or light or flexing wrongly, so the priority should be to get the flex and weight right first.

So I played my first round with them yesterday. And I'm pleased with the clubs and their shaft/weight combinations and how they perform. As a point of interest, I moved from my Cleveland hybrid (Aerotech 80g stiff) to a Motore 95g stiff. I swear, I never would have thought I'd be able to get so mnuch more out of such a heavier shaft - if not for Craig stuffing it into my hands to test without me even knowing that it weighed as heavy as a pig!

Moral is, you want to find a fitter who's patient, knowledgeable and not intimidating or pushy. I've encountered many so-called pros who fit people out for a living in 30 yrs of playing the game and what i'll simply say is, these two BFG boys are worth visiting if you're looking to get fitted - esp for the 910s I guess since that's what this thread's abt.

Back to top Go down
andrew-golf
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4972
Join date : 2009-10-20
Location : Always on the fairway

PostSubject: Re: Titleist 910 F, Fd & H   Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:46 pm

i love my 910s...
Back to top Go down
golf_snowman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2851
Join date : 2009-07-16
Age : 44
Location : Dreamland

PostSubject: Re: Titleist 910 F, Fd & H   Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:47 pm

mickey wrote:
golf_snowman wrote:
andrew-golf wrote:
my opinion is to get from a place where you can get fiited to mazmise ur returns from this club

bro,

what do they do usually for the fitting ?

lie, loft, length ??....

Maybe this might help.

I got fitted 2 nights ago for the 910 3 wood and hybrid at BFG Keppel by Ivan and Craig - cos Eric doesn't have the clubs at Bukit Merah. Glad I did cos the 2 boys are very good fitters too. More on that later.

They had the Trackman on but mostly got me to test the variants (by flex and weight) based on my own feel. The objective was to find me a combination that I'd feel confident enuf to play 3 gears with - a normal shot, a safe "go to" shot and a juiced up shot. Sure we also played around with loft (not lie tho) but these are secondary in my view. No darn use looking at loft/lie if the club's too heavy or light or flexing wrongly, so the priority should be to get the flex and weight right first.

So I played my first round with them yesterday. And I'm pleased with the clubs and their shaft/weight combinations and how they perform. As a point of interest, I moved from my Cleveland hybrid (Aerotech 80g stiff) to a Motore 95g stiff. I swear, I never would have thought I'd be able to get so mnuch more out of such a heavier shaft - if not for Craig stuffing it into my hands to test without me even knowing that it weighed as heavy as a pig!

Moral is, you want to find a fitter who's patient, knowledgeable and not intimidating or pushy. I've encountered many so-called pros who fit people out for a living in 30 yrs of playing the game and what i'll simply say is, these two BFG boys are worth visiting if you're looking to get fitted - esp for the 910s I guess since that's what this thread's abt.


hi bro

thank you...no doubt these guys in keppel can really do a good job !!..ivan is a nice guy too..keke
Back to top Go down
golf_snowman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2851
Join date : 2009-07-16
Age : 44
Location : Dreamland

PostSubject: Re: Titleist 910 F, Fd & H   Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:48 pm

andrew-golf wrote:
i love my 910s...

haha...i love my krank too...haha !!!
Back to top Go down
andrew-golf
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4972
Join date : 2009-10-20
Location : Always on the fairway

PostSubject: Re: Titleist 910 F, Fd & H   Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:54 pm

golf_snowman wrote:
andrew-golf wrote:
i love my 910s...

haha...i love my krank too...haha !!!


Get the new Nike VR Pro Driver... damn steeeeaaaaammmm.....

you wont regret.... Razz
Back to top Go down
gezt_ho
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 558
Join date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Titleist 910 F, Fd & H   Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:56 pm

andrew-golf wrote:
golf_snowman wrote:
andrew-golf wrote:
i love my 910s...

haha...i love my krank too...haha !!!


Get the new Nike VR Pro Driver... damn steeeeaaaaammmm.....

you wont regret.... Razz

u bought new driver again?????
affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Titleist 910 F, Fd & H   Today at 12:04 am

Back to top Go down
 
Titleist 910 F, Fd & H
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Titleist Tour Issued Satin MBs
» Titleist 910 Demo
» I have a titleist stand bag with some issues.
» Titleist 909 D2 Driver ,any review
» Titleist & Scotty Cameron Being Sold Off?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The Pro Shop :: Equipment Reviews-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.