Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 All High Handicappers (20-24), PC & Newbies report here !!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5410
Join date : 2009-12-05
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: All High Handicappers (20-24), PC & Newbies report here !!!   Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:02 pm

slinger wrote:
yalor, since i cant pick on MC anymore......

ROFL

That is why you are applying for the MC job ah?
Back to top Go down
pretty woman
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 208
Join date : 2011-01-25

PostSubject: Re: All High Handicappers (20-24), PC & Newbies report here !!!   Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:02 pm

slinger wrote:
my game bery "chun" now..... no birdie no par

how to give 1-1-2..... but can give range card

my game also bery chun now. always top and duff ball. Sad White Flag
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5692
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 47
Location : Wild Wild West

PostSubject: Re: All High Handicappers (20-24), PC & Newbies report here !!!   Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:05 pm

pretty woman wrote:

my game also bery chun now. always top and duff ball. Sad White Flag


same same..... i olso top n duff leh

then our score shd be same same olso...
Back to top Go down
ChrisD
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3469
Join date : 2009-11-04
Age : 41
Location : Live beside the King

PostSubject: Re: All High Handicappers (20-24), PC & Newbies report here !!!   Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:06 pm

Slinger becareful of this Cxxxx. Cannot give strokes one.
Play level half fight liao.
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5692
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 47
Location : Wild Wild West

PostSubject: Re: All High Handicappers (20-24), PC & Newbies report here !!!   Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:11 pm

see ppl, i not the only one that think she is scarier than mloy...... ROFL
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 10361
Join date : 2009-12-19
Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: All High Handicappers (20-24), PC & Newbies report here !!!   Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:12 pm

pretty woman wrote:
slinger wrote:
my game bery "chun" now..... no birdie no par

how to give 1-1-2..... but can give range card

my game also bery chun now. always top and duff ball. Sad White Flag

Yours is chun. Mine is chui. lol! White Flag
Back to top Go down
pretty woman
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 208
Join date : 2011-01-25

PostSubject: Re: All High Handicappers (20-24), PC & Newbies report here !!!   Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:12 pm

slinger wrote:
pretty woman wrote:

my game also bery chun now. always top and duff ball. Sad White Flag


same same..... i olso top n duff leh

then our score shd be same same olso...


u play 70+ on ur good days. play 80+ on bad days.


i better White Flag
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 4560
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 87
Location : East

PostSubject: Re: All High Handicappers (20-24), PC & Newbies report here !!!   Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:18 pm

slinger wrote:
asahi wrote:
Capt slinger, she is baiting you. Hehe

@pretty_woman, you show promise of a great B in the making.
Haha.....


she is scarier than mloy.....

Now then you know. tsk tsk Evil or Very Mad but, but I forgive you. Face Hug

_________________
Laughter is the best medicine
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5692
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 47
Location : Wild Wild West

PostSubject: Re: All High Handicappers (20-24), PC & Newbies report here !!!   Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:29 pm

mloy wrote:
slinger wrote:
asahi wrote:
Capt slinger, she is baiting you. Hehe

@pretty_woman, you show promise of a great B in the making.
Haha.....


she is scarier than mloy.....

Now then you know. tsk tsk Evil or Very Mad but, but I forgive you. Face Hug


Face Hug
Back to top Go down
uncleP
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 295
Join date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: All High Handicappers (20-24), PC & Newbies report here !!!   Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:26 am

Slinger, when my term with Safra over, no handicap, pc and newbies to GR can I joint in??
Back to top Go down
pretty woman
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 208
Join date : 2011-01-25

PostSubject: Re: All High Handicappers (20-24), PC & Newbies report here !!!   Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:06 pm

asahi wrote:
pretty woman wrote:
slinger wrote:
my game bery "chun" now..... no birdie no par

how to give 1-1-2..... but can give range card

my game also bery chun now. always top and duff ball. Sad White Flag

Yours is chun. Mine is chui. lol! White Flag

i typed wrongly lor. scratch coz old already mah. eyes cant see clearly. , tongue
Back to top Go down
gezt_ho
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 558
Join date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: All High Handicappers (20-24), PC & Newbies report here !!!   Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:59 pm

pretty woman wrote:
asahi wrote:
pretty woman wrote:
slinger wrote:
my game bery "chun" now..... no birdie no par

how to give 1-1-2..... but can give range card

my game also bery chun now. always top and duff ball. Sad White Flag

Yours is chun. Mine is chui. lol! White Flag

i typed wrongly lor. scratch coz old already mah. eyes cant see clearly. , tongue
Mai gei gei. Chun mean chun no need say until you old already . Even if you close your eye also no problem lor.
Back to top Go down
pretty woman
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 208
Join date : 2011-01-25

PostSubject: Re: All High Handicappers (20-24), PC & Newbies report here !!!   Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:54 pm

gezt_ho wrote:
pretty woman wrote:
asahi wrote:
pretty woman wrote:
slinger wrote:
my game bery "chun" now..... no birdie no par

how to give 1-1-2..... but can give range card

my game also bery chun now. always top and duff ball. Sad White Flag

Yours is chun. Mine is chui. lol! White Flag

i typed wrongly lor. scratch coz old already mah. eyes cant see clearly. , tongue
Mai gei gei. Chun mean chun no need say until you old already . Even if you close your eye also no problem lor.

aiyo. simi gei gei? i dont even know what "Chun" means. scratch

btw thought u play cards today? Superman

Back to top Go down
piero
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 219
Join date : 2010-03-28

PostSubject: Re: All High Handicappers (20-24), PC & Newbies report here !!!   Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:36 pm

Thought its for real beginners. All the expert start appearing here.
Back to top Go down
pretty woman
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 208
Join date : 2011-01-25

PostSubject: Re: All High Handicappers (20-24), PC & Newbies report here !!!   Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:44 pm

piero wrote:
Thought its for real beginners. All the expert start appearing here.

i am not expert. i am also not a beginner, but played like a beginner recently. Sad
Back to top Go down
piero
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 219
Join date : 2010-03-28

PostSubject: Re: All High Handicappers (20-24), PC & Newbies report here !!!   Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:09 pm

pretty woman wrote:
piero wrote:
Thought its for real beginners. All the expert start appearing here.

i am not expert. i am also not a beginner, but played like a beginner recently. Sad

Wah.. U are like here all the time.. Pretty woman should go out on your dates la...
Back to top Go down
pretty woman
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 208
Join date : 2011-01-25

PostSubject: Re: All High Handicappers (20-24), PC & Newbies report here !!!   Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:19 pm

piero wrote:
pretty woman wrote:
piero wrote:
Thought its for real beginners. All the expert start appearing here.

i am not expert. i am also not a beginner, but played like a beginner recently. Sad

Wah.. U are like here all the time.. Pretty woman should go out on your dates la...

how did u know i am here all the time? clown

i just joined this forum leh... confused

Back to top Go down
golfjoy
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1386
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 77
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: All High Handicappers (20-24), PC & Newbies report here !!!   Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:56 pm

piero wrote:
Thought its for real beginners. All the expert start appearing here.

hahaha ... it's like that one.
you'll get used to it Razz
Back to top Go down
gezt_ho
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 558
Join date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: All High Handicappers (20-24), PC & Newbies report here !!!   Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:25 am

pretty woman wrote:
gezt_ho wrote:
pretty woman wrote:
asahi wrote:
pretty woman wrote:
slinger wrote:
my game bery "chun" now..... no birdie no par

how to give 1-1-2..... but can give range card

my game also bery chun now. always top and duff ball. Sad White Flag

Yours is chun. Mine is chui. lol! White Flag

i typed wrongly lor. scratch coz old already mah. eyes cant see clearly. , tongue
Mai gei gei. Chun mean chun no need say until you old already . Even if you close your eye also no problem lor.

aiyo. simi gei gei? i dont even know what "Chun" means. scratch

btw thought u play cards today? Superman


Today have to go my mum and In-law pl.
Maybe this sat or sun lor.
You playing now?
Back to top Go down
enonyms
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 6
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 36
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: All High Handicappers (20-24), PC & Newbies report here !!!   Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:32 am

Big trouble being a leftie beginner. You need to learn with a right handed pro and try to mirror their swing. I got my lessons in TPY range & the Pro there was vry good. He could manage a smooth leftie swing too!!! Finding equipment was a headache too!

My biggest problem is that all shots swing towards the left. Desperately trying to correct it.
Back to top Go down
piero
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 219
Join date : 2010-03-28

PostSubject: Re: All High Handicappers (20-24), PC & Newbies report here !!!   Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:35 am

So when's the next newbie game?
Back to top Go down
ringrain_78
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 248
Join date : 2010-07-19
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: All High Handicappers (20-24), PC & Newbies report here !!!   Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:57 am

piero wrote:
So when's the next newbie game?

How's your wife? Delivered?
Back to top Go down
ChrisD
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3469
Join date : 2009-11-04
Age : 41
Location : Live beside the King

PostSubject: Re: All High Handicappers (20-24), PC & Newbies report here !!!   Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:33 pm

My handicap has revised to 21.8 liao.
Can join this group already.
Back to top Go down
Suszzi MTKC
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 118
Join date : 2009-09-26
Location : Yio Chu Kang ... Hougang St 92

PostSubject: Re: All High Handicappers (20-24), PC & Newbies report here !!!   Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:00 pm

M 24 ... can rope me in : ??
Back to top Go down
ringrain_78
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 248
Join date : 2010-07-19
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: All High Handicappers (20-24), PC & Newbies report here !!!   Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:34 pm

All are welcome...and please feel free to start your own game here...don't need to wait for any of us.

Just post a thread saying that you are itching for a game on XX date in YY course...i'm sure those who had participated in our earlier games will start SMS each other to come and join in...

Also, for those better players, you are definitely welcome to join as well, but if you thinking of winning some money, maybe you should look elsewhere, for those games that I had played in, there was no betting, no giving-taking strokes and no money involved. Just a game to enjoy ourselves...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: All High Handicappers (20-24), PC & Newbies report here !!!   Today at 1:48 am

Back to top Go down
 
All High Handicappers (20-24), PC & Newbies report here !!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Similar topics
-
» All High Handicappers (20-24), PC & Newbies report here !!!
» Beginners' game for high handicappers...
» R11 driver & 3w field report
» Callaway Diablo Edge Tour Version Driver for Beginner/High Handicapper
» For Sale: BLITZKRIEG high end quality rain gears!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The Clubhouse :: Golf Talk-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.