Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Nike Cart Bag

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
yeoth
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 9
Join date : 2010-12-20

PostSubject: Nike Cart Bag   Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:25 am

any bro know where could i get a Nike Cart Bag?

Model: BG0195

Seem only japan have it and its very ex there.
Back to top Go down
golfbuzz
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 959
Join date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Nike Cart Bag   Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:01 pm

yeoth wrote:
any bro know where could i get a Nike Cart Bag?

Model: BG0195

Seem only japan have it and its very ex there.

I think my friend got the red one . If u keen I can ask if he wants to sell ?
Back to top Go down
yeoth
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 9
Join date : 2010-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Nike Cart Bag   Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:11 pm


Hi Bro,

This model only comes in black or white.



golfbuzz wrote:
yeoth wrote:
any bro know where could i get a Nike Cart Bag?

Model: BG0195

Seem only japan have it and its very ex there.

I think my friend got the red one . If u keen I can ask if he wants to sell ?
Back to top Go down
ChrisD
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3469
Join date : 2009-11-04
Age : 41
Location : Live beside the King

PostSubject: Re: Nike Cart Bag   Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:43 pm

The red one is from china!!!!
Not to mention the rest...
Back to top Go down
golfbuzz
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 959
Join date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Nike Cart Bag   Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:00 pm

yeoth wrote:

Hi Bro,

This model only comes in black or white.



golfbuzz wrote:
yeoth wrote:
any bro know where could i get a Nike Cart Bag?

Model: BG0195

Seem only japan have it and its very ex there.

I think my friend got the red one . If u keen I can ask if he wants to sell ?

bro my friend bag is black/ red as seen in Progolfjapan website . This 2009 model comes in 3 colours . White , black and black/ red .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Nike Cart Bag   Today at 5:11 am

Back to top Go down
 
Nike Cart Bag
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Nike Cart Bag
» Exclusive 1st Look at the Nike METHOD M4 Putter Prototype.
» Iomic Cart Bag
» COMPETITIONS - 5 Nike Method Putters and Ria Bintan Green Fee Vouchers Giveaway!!
» Nike - 'The Oven' series of ads

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The Clubhouse :: Golf Talk-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.