Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 

ZEN vs Zen.........the 'Lo Hei' Game!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: ZEN vs Zen.........the 'Lo Hei' Game!   Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:59 am

eiji wrote:
The difference is in attitude, i know my team is going in with a winner's attitude and is showing a lot more determination and drive. I am a high handicapper but I still hope to score some holes during my match up against the opponents, aircon bus nice to sit, but i prefer to drive my own car.

Excellent attitude Eiji... Team Slinger will have good fight. Remember since you will be driving your own car. MUST NOT LOSE!!! Every single shot counts, can not afford to have bad shots because MUST NOT LOSE!
Back to top Go down
and68low
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: ZEN vs Zen.........the 'Lo Hei' Game!   Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:03 am

watermyforrest wrote:
and68low wrote:
Quote "YOU MUST WIN OR THE CONSEQUENCES WILL HAUNT YOU FOR THE REST OF YOUR GOLFING PERIODS!!!"

Gearing to Win is natural, but not trying to win is the biggest SIN

Dearest opponents, as we can see Captain has once again emphasize on the IMPORTANCE TO WIN! if you are not trying to win, you have committed the biggest SIN, but if did not win you have committed a smaller sin. So the only way to escape this sin is to win. You must win or you'll suffer, think about how shameful it is to lose. Remember to focus on winning from now till the end of your game and think about how your captains will treat you if you lose!!!! WIN OR FACE THE CONSEQUENCES!!!

Not for a moment, a thought of losing came across our mind ! it will be a sin if you dont try to win ! (as shown by your team plan and confirm by you and others) Its definitely Shameful if u are out there not trying your best and you guy already plan for a defeat, Quote " its OK to have bad game" !

Again, Do shout for "MUTINY" as I am sure some of you are not defeatist! Unrest in your Team at the moment I am sure!

Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal

PostSubject: Re: ZEN vs Zen.........the 'Lo Hei' Game!   Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:04 am

watermyforrest wrote:
eiji wrote:
The difference is in attitude, i know my team is going in with a winner's attitude and is showing a lot more determination and drive. I am a high handicapper but I still hope to score some holes during my match up against the opponents, aircon bus nice to sit, but i prefer to drive my own car.

Excellent attitude Eiji... Team Slinger will have good fight. Remember since you will be driving your own car. MUST NOT LOSE!!! Every single shot counts, can not afford to have bad shots because MUST NOT LOSE!

Ok, I will not lose...at least in attitude and determination. Every shot counts, your golf is only as good as your worst shot. If i can approach every shot thinking every shot counts and not think about what happen before or after the shot, i think i have attained the right mindset, if i just approach a shot thinking its ok, i got an aircon bus to sit, i am pretty sure the lack of focus will cause a shank, duff, top, miss.

Adams A12 Pro 23* GD Tour AD UT85 R
Callaway X Hot Pro 5-PW PX95 5.5
Titleist SM4 50*, 54*, 58* DG Spinner
Scotty Studio Select 2012 Golo 33"
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
and68low
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: ZEN vs Zen.........the 'Lo Hei' Game!   Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:14 am

eiji wrote:
watermyforrest wrote:
eiji wrote:

Ok, I will not lose...at least in attitude and determination. Every shot counts, your golf is only as good as your worst shot. If i can approach every shot thinking every shot counts and not think about what happen before or after the shot, i think i have attained the right mindset, if i just approach a shot thinking its ok, i got an aircon bus to sit, i am pretty sure the lack of focus will cause a shank, duff, top, miss.

Spot ON ! Team mate! we are all proud of your mindset and thoughts!

Last edited by and68low on Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy

PostSubject: Re: ZEN vs Zen.........the 'Lo Hei' Game!   Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:17 am

hahahaha now S70B team SPIN their words..into TRYING to WIN...instead of MUST WIN.

Just ensure you guys DONT CRUMBLE under pressure after talking so big big about MUST WINNING. I am sure Duff, Capt, Agumon and Rex were born in a pressure cooker...the rest, i'm not sure.. So Capt, be careful to apply your standards lor Razz

Team Slinger approaches the game with nothing to loose. There is only the desire to give the best of our abilities for Captain, our team mates and ourselves. Just like Slinger said. Those who think we are soft and dont try, simply show their habit of reading the book by its cover.
Back to top Go down
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: ZEN vs Zen.........the 'Lo Hei' Game!   Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:21 am

and68low wrote:
watermyforrest wrote:
and68low wrote:
Quote "YOU MUST WIN OR THE CONSEQUENCES WILL HAUNT YOU FOR THE REST OF YOUR GOLFING PERIODS!!!"

Dearest opponents, as we can see Captain has once again emphasize on the IMPORTANCE TO WIN! if you are not trying to win, you have committed the biggest SIN, but if did not win you have committed a smaller sin. So the only way to escape this sin is to win. You must win or you'll suffer, think about how shameful it is to lose. Remember to focus on winning from now till the end of your game and think about how your captains will treat you if you lose!!!! WIN OR FACE THE CONSEQUENCES!!!

Not for a moment, a thought of losing came across our mind ! it will be a sin if you dont try to win ! (as shown by your team plan and confirm by you and others) Its definitely Shameful if u are out there not trying your best and you guy already plan for a defeat, Quote " its OK to have bad game" !

Again, Do shout for "MUTINY" as I am sure some of you are not defeatist! Unrest in your Team at the moment I am sure!

Dearest opponents, once again Captain has made it clear that losing is unthinkable. MUST NOT LOSE!!! every hole can not lose! Imagine if you lose, it will be scowled jialat jialat!!! It is simply unthinkable!!! So can not LOSE!
Back to top Go down
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: ZEN vs Zen.........the 'Lo Hei' Game!   Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:25 am

Err... Eiji, bro DS is SB leh... How come you belittle his ability...

Bro DS, your teammate says he can not lose... Seems that he didn't trust your ability... So die die you also MUST NOT LOSE!!!
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: ZEN vs Zen.........the 'Lo Hei' Game!   Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:26 am

Quote :
watermyforrest wrote:
and68low wrote:
watermyforrest wrote:
and68low wrote:

Dearest opponents, once again Captain has made it clear that losing is unthinkable. MUST NOT LOSE!!! every hole can not lose! Imagine if you lose, it will be scowled jialat jialat!!! It is simply unthinkable!!! So can not LOSE!

bro, tats life....I come fm school of hard knocks
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy

PostSubject: Re: ZEN vs Zen.........the 'Lo Hei' Game!   Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:26 am

and68low wrote:
watermyforrest wrote:
and68low wrote:

Capt's style is very much in your face, old school. Ala Alex Ferguson everything is literal. Bcoz his team need to be told exactly what to do.

Slinger's style is zen like ala Phil Jackson. He sends signals and the team totally get his message.

That is why Capt didnt get what message Slinger was giving. He took it literally.
Back to top Go down
botak
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: ZEN vs Zen.........the 'Lo Hei' Game!   Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:27 am

so who's providing tweeter updates of this Lo Hei Cup?
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: ZEN vs Zen.........the 'Lo Hei' Game!   Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:34 am

botak wrote:

Bro, Nice meeting you at the den. With such a intense competition, i doubt anybody will have time to tweet during the game..
Back to top Go down
botak
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: ZEN vs Zen.........the 'Lo Hei' Game!   Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:36 am

4dtoto wrote:
botak wrote:

Bro, Nice meeting you at the den. With such a intense competition, i doubt anybody will have time to tweet during the game..

Nice meeting you too. You bought the new sunglasses for this Lo Hei Game? Cool
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: ZEN vs Zen.........the 'Lo Hei' Game!   Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:41 am

Duval_S wrote:

but your mid section appears quite soft...
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: ZEN vs Zen.........the 'Lo Hei' Game!   Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:44 am

Quote :
mUAr_cHEe wrote:
Duval_S wrote:

Teammate aka idol #5,,,,,,you see Tim Clark a not.........he is known and term as pitbull by Shark not becos of his mid section.....its another organ (hint...near to left nipple)
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: ZEN vs Zen.........the 'Lo Hei' Game!   Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:49 am

noted. will focus my efforts on the enemy...
Back to top Go down
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: ZEN vs Zen.........the 'Lo Hei' Game!   Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:58 am

Duval_S wrote:
Quote :
mUAr_cHEe wrote:
Duval_S wrote:

Teammate aka idol #5,,,,,,you see Tim Clark a not.........he is known and term as pitbull by Shark not becos of his mid section.....its another organ (hint...near to left nipple)

Yeah... Knock on wood that you lose your game... Given that your teammate don't trust that you'll provide support for him or hard enough to face the consequences in losing... MUST NOT LOSE!!!
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: ZEN vs Zen.........the 'Lo Hei' Game!   Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:03 pm

some analysis before the game ...

1st flight - Mowen/alvin7379 vs Duffy/Poresia
key player: alvin
the other 3 are pretty consistent, so team mowen's fortune will depend on whether bro alvin could make good use of his longness or crumble under the pressue ...
prediction: S70B win

2nd flight - Shorthitter/wmf vs and68low/shamusan
key player: SH
if SH chooses to play, the points are safely in the bag. but if he becomes Michael Vana, then you'll see another France vs Senegal ...
prediction: Slinger win

3rd flight - golffool/pushslice vs Agumon/MT
key player: golfool
the only single handicapper in the flight, team golfool will win if he performs

4th flight - asahi/kian vs muarchee/mloy
key player: MC
if MC can repeat his GR champion form, asahi could be in for a tough fight; but if MC decides to play boomerang instead, then the game could be wrapped up by the 14th hole

5th flight - 4dtoto/ZX vs JonLTK/drawbias
key player: JonLTK
ms lee will win the game for his team if he plays to his 6hcp, but he's known to falter at the big stage ...

6th flight - SSquirrel/G-man vs Duval/Eiji
key player: G-man
grandmaster SS could easily carry the team, but he might lose his focus if the Rage breaks another shaft ...
prediction: Slinger

7th flight - slinger/Hw-ball vs S70B/CCC
key players: hw-ball and CCC
slinger and S70B will cancel each other out, so the match will be decided by the performance of their partners
prediction: Slinger
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: ZEN vs Zen.........the 'Lo Hei' Game!   Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:04 pm

botak wrote:
4dtoto wrote:
botak wrote:

Nice meeting you too. You bought the new sunglasses for this Lo Hei Game? Cool

Hehehehehe...so that i can see the green better and putt better..
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: ZEN vs Zen.........the 'Lo Hei' Game!   Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:04 pm

zhenxua wrote:

4th flight - asahi/kian vs muarchee/mloy
key player: MC
if MC can repeat his GR champion form, asahi could be in for a tough fight; but if MC decides to play boomerang instead, then the game could be wrapped up by the 14th hole

hot liao.
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: ZEN vs Zen.........the 'Lo Hei' Game!   Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:12 pm

5th flight - 4dtoto/ZX vs JonLTK/drawbias
key player: JonLTK
ms lee will win the game for his team if he plays to his 6hcp, but he's known to falter at the big stage ...

mmmmm....Fear not Capt Slinger, I play to WIN...
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: ZEN vs Zen.........the 'Lo Hei' Game!   Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:20 pm

bro 4dtoto, i have a plan ... on that day, you share buggy with ms lee while i sit with bro drawbias, then you drive your buggy to the flowerbed and do what you have to do ...
Back to top Go down
mowen
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: ZEN vs Zen.........the 'Lo Hei' Game!   Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:46 pm

zhenxua wrote:

the other 3 are pretty consistent, so team mowen's fortune will depend on whether bro alvin could make good use of his longness or crumble under the pressue ...

Finally someones see this flight differently ...

I heard Poresia is a back to back tournament winner ...

Bro ZX .. when u free .. i need sparring partner before the big match ...
Back to top Go down
alvin7379
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: ZEN vs Zen.........the 'Lo Hei' Game!   Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:48 pm

zhenxua wrote:

I feel so hurt......

tongue
Back to top Go down
http://www.visualtech.com.sg
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: ZEN vs Zen.........the 'Lo Hei' Game!   Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:02 pm

@ TD....so what is the agenda like??

something like this:

1200 - 1215pm: registration and dress up.

1220-1230pm : Rules Briefing by TD

1230-1245pm: Team Capt's speech and team introduction

1245-1255pm: Photo taking and Meet the Fan session

> 1255pm: Game on !!!!
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal

PostSubject: Re: ZEN vs Zen.........the 'Lo Hei' Game!   Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:02 pm

watermyforrest wrote:
Duval_S wrote:
Quote :
mUAr_cHEe wrote:
Duval_S wrote:

Yeah... Knock on wood that you lose your game... Given that your teammate don't trust that you'll provide support for him or hard enough to face the consequences in losing... MUST NOT LOSE!!!

You not in my flight, you wanna stir things between my team mate and I? How about you and I have a cross bet, no need talk so much, match play 50-50-100, play level.

Adams A12 Pro 23* GD Tour AD UT85 R
Callaway X Hot Pro 5-PW PX95 5.5
Titleist SM4 50*, 54*, 58* DG Spinner
Scotty Studio Select 2012 Golo 33"
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZEN vs Zen.........the 'Lo Hei' Game!   Today at 4:05 pm

Back to top Go down

ZEN vs Zen.........the 'Lo Hei' Game!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next