Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 ZEN vs Zen.........the 'Lo Hei' Game!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 8185
Join date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: ZEN vs Zen.........the 'Lo Hei' Game!   Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:04 pm

Eiji.......u The MAN !!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
drawbias
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 758
Join date : 2011-01-04
Age : 50
Location : Home soil ......

PostSubject: Re: ZEN vs Zen.........the 'Lo Hei' Game!   Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:06 pm

Eiji....swee Hooray
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5599
Join date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: ZEN vs Zen.........the 'Lo Hei' Game!   Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:08 pm

Nice Eiji.... thats the spirit.. but knowing that acquintance, i think its tough that he will bet those rates with you.
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 8185
Join date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: ZEN vs Zen.........the 'Lo Hei' Game!   Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:10 pm

ZX, wanna bet.......you give me 4 holes for my game? how ?

ala soccer style
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2789
Join date : 2010-05-10
Age : 31
Location : In YOUR fairway...

PostSubject: Re: ZEN vs Zen.........the 'Lo Hei' Game!   Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:11 pm

wah... wmf... you've got a lot to comment... i can't wait to see your game on the 8th as a prequel to our game on the 15th...




Back to top Go down
drawbias
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 758
Join date : 2011-01-04
Age : 50
Location : Home soil ......

PostSubject: Re: ZEN vs Zen.........the 'Lo Hei' Game!   Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:12 pm

zhenxua wrote:
bro 4dtoto, i have a plan ... on that day, you share buggy with ms lee while i sit with bro drawbias, then you drive your buggy to the flowerbed and do what you have to do ...

ZX, 4dtoto will then be disqualified as a result of vandalism and misconduct .... bottom line remains.
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2789
Join date : 2010-05-10
Age : 31
Location : In YOUR fairway...

PostSubject: Re: ZEN vs Zen.........the 'Lo Hei' Game!   Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:14 pm

zx, based on your "esteemed foresight"

i wanna place a side bet with you...

S70B vs Slinger...

you "predicted" a draw

i wanna take S70B for an outright win...

your mouth is big.. is your wallet big enough to feed that gargantuan mouth of yours???

if you have enough cahones, let me know...
Back to top Go down
mowen
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1471
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: ZEN vs Zen.........the 'Lo Hei' Game!   Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:22 pm

alvin7379 wrote:
zhenxua wrote:
some analysis before the game ...

1st flight - Mowen/alvin7379 vs Duffy/Poresia
key player: alvin
the other 3 are pretty consistent, so team mowen's fortune will depend on whether bro alvin could make good use of his longness or crumble under the pressue ...
prediction: S70B win


I feel so hurt......
































tongue

Mai hurt la ...

ZX .. see what u do to my partner .. u Mind-F him already.... letting him think he is the weakest link ...

Now i need to take time off to go D8 with him to boost his confidence back .. make him comfortable with the hilly greens and freshly pressed greens .. need to make him comfortable with holes again ..

Bro ZX u paying ....
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5599
Join date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: ZEN vs Zen.........the 'Lo Hei' Game!   Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:23 pm

drawbias wrote:
zhenxua wrote:
bro 4dtoto, i have a plan ... on that day, you share buggy with ms lee while i sit with bro drawbias, then you drive your buggy to the flowerbed and do what you have to do ...

ZX, 4dtoto will then be disqualified as a result of vandalism and misconduct .... bottom line remains.

then on the 16th headline

STOMP: Sources, MBGC marshal spotted a Bear yesterday afternoon at one of their flowerbed on the course. Origin of bear still unclear.


Last edited by duffader on Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5599
Join date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: ZEN vs Zen.........the 'Lo Hei' Game!   Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:24 pm

mowen wrote:
alvin7379 wrote:
zhenxua wrote:
some analysis before the game ...

1st flight - Mowen/alvin7379 vs Duffy/Poresia
key player: alvin
the other 3 are pretty consistent, so team mowen's fortune will depend on whether bro alvin could make good use of his longness or crumble under the pressue ...
prediction: S70B win


I feel so hurt......

































tongue

Mai hurt la ...

ZX .. see what u do to my partner .. u Mind-F him already.... letting him think he is the weakest link ...

Now i need to take time off to go D8 with him to boost his confidence back .. make him comfortable with the hilly greens and freshly pressed greens .. need to make him comfortable with holes again ..

Bro ZX u paying ....

I heard he prefer deep rough....
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 8185
Join date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: ZEN vs Zen.........the 'Lo Hei' Game!   Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:25 pm

Quote :
shamusan wrote:
zx, based on your "esteemed foresight"

i wanna place a side bet with you...

S70B vs Slinger...

you "predicted" a draw

i wanna take S70B for an outright win...

your mouth is big.. is your wallet big enough to feed that gargantuan mouth of yours???

if you have enough cahones, let me know...


ZX, you the man. I am so proud of you for wiling to stand up and bet with my teammate ...Bro Sham (aka killer whale)......u really the MAN !!!

Back to top Go down
mowen
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1471
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: ZEN vs Zen.........the 'Lo Hei' Game!   Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:36 pm

shamusan wrote:
zx, based on your "esteemed foresight"

i wanna place a side bet with you...

S70B vs Slinger...

you "predicted" a draw

i wanna take S70B for an outright win...

your mouth is big.. is your wallet big enough to feed that gargantuan mouth of yours???

if you have enough cahones, let me know...

who predicted a draw ??
Back to top Go down
mowen
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1471
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: ZEN vs Zen.........the 'Lo Hei' Game!   Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:37 pm

duffader wrote:
mowen wrote:
alvin7379 wrote:
zhenxua wrote:
some analysis before the game ...

1st flight - Mowen/alvin7379 vs Duffy/Poresia
key player: alvin
the other 3 are pretty consistent, so team mowen's fortune will depend on whether bro alvin could make good use of his longness or crumble under the pressue ...
prediction: S70B win


I feel so hurt......

































tongue

Mai hurt la ...

ZX .. see what u do to my partner .. u Mind-F him already.... letting him think he is the weakest link ...

Now i need to take time off to go D8 with him to boost his confidence back .. make him comfortable with the hilly greens and freshly pressed greens .. need to make him comfortable with holes again ..

Bro ZX u paying ....

I heard he prefer deep rough....

no wonder wrist injured .... Bro Alvin .. Fairway the grass nice nice well cut u don't want .. want to go to rough ....
Back to top Go down
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3248
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 41
Location : Serangoon Central

PostSubject: Re: ZEN vs Zen.........the 'Lo Hei' Game!   Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:54 pm

eiji wrote:

You not in my flight, you wanna stir things between my team mate and I? How about you and I have a cross bet, no need talk so much, match play 50-50-100, play level.

What??? And give up my advantage of having paired with a pro???? You must be nuts!!!
No wonder my captain ask us not to bet... coz it seems this is all that my opponents can shout about...
Back to top Go down
alvin7379
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2916
Join date : 2009-11-24
Age : 37
Location : Anywhere Comfortable

PostSubject: Re: ZEN vs Zen.........the 'Lo Hei' Game!   Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:57 pm

I din hurt my wrist in the rough.... it was the holes....


What a Face


Last edited by alvin7379 on Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.visualtech.com.sg
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3248
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 41
Location : Serangoon Central

PostSubject: Re: ZEN vs Zen.........the 'Lo Hei' Game!   Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:58 pm

Duval_S wrote:
Quote :
shamusan wrote:
zx, based on your "esteemed foresight"

i wanna place a side bet with you...

S70B vs Slinger...

you "predicted" a draw

i wanna take S70B for an outright win...

your mouth is big.. is your wallet big enough to feed that gargantuan mouth of yours???

if you have enough cahones, let me know...

ZX, you the man. I am so proud of you for wiling to stand up and bet with my teammate ...Bro Sham (aka killer whale)......u really the MAN !!!



Bro ZX, I know you are hot Liao... But as instructed by our captain, refrain... Don't be taken by the opponents strength... Which is to bet with any Tom, dick and Harry... Certain bets can be settled after the Lo Hei game.
Back to top Go down
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3248
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 41
Location : Serangoon Central

PostSubject: Re: ZEN vs Zen.........the 'Lo Hei' Game!   Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:04 pm

Duval_S wrote:
Eiji.......u The MAN !!!!!!!!

Err...does it mean you agree with Eiji?
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 8185
Join date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: ZEN vs Zen.........the 'Lo Hei' Game!   Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:05 pm

HOT liao lor !!!!.....


Team....we are now called...any Tom, Dick and Harry......
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 4560
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 87
Location : East

PostSubject: Re: ZEN vs Zen.........the 'Lo Hei' Game!   Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:06 pm

Being a sportwoman/sportmen we were taught that in any sports we partake, we play to win. If you have no desire to win you already lose. So obviously Team S70B are all sportmen/sportwoman.

Swing Swing Swing Swing Swing Swing Swing

_________________
Laughter is the best medicine
Back to top Go down
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3248
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 41
Location : Serangoon Central

PostSubject: Re: ZEN vs Zen.........the 'Lo Hei' Game!   Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:06 pm

drawbias wrote:
Eiji....swee Hooray

Excellent display of team spirit... So you will start shouting to bet with your opponents as well?
Razz
Back to top Go down
alvin7379
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2916
Join date : 2009-11-24
Age : 37
Location : Anywhere Comfortable

PostSubject: Re: ZEN vs Zen.........the 'Lo Hei' Game!   Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:07 pm

mloy wrote:
Being a sportwoman/sportmen we were taught that in any sports we partake, we play to win. If you have no desire to win you already lose. So obviously Team S70B are all sportmen/sportwoman.

Swing Swing Swing Swing Swing Swing Swing


*Yawnzzzzzzz again*

Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
http://www.visualtech.com.sg
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3248
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 41
Location : Serangoon Central

PostSubject: Re: ZEN vs Zen.........the 'Lo Hei' Game!   Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:11 pm

Duval_S wrote:
HOT liao lor !!!!.....


Team....we are now called...any Tom, Dick and Harry......

I like you bro!!! Excellent twist there... Remember... MUST NOT LOSE!!!
Back to top Go down
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3248
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 41
Location : Serangoon Central

PostSubject: Re: ZEN vs Zen.........the 'Lo Hei' Game!   Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:16 pm

shamusan wrote:
wah... wmf... you've got a lot to comment... i can't wait to see your game on the 8th as a prequel to our game on the 15th...

Yeah... We sit same buggy ok... You are so tall I need some protection from the any natural incidents... Especially Laguna is recently famous for such incidents.
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 10361
Join date : 2009-12-19
Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: ZEN vs Zen.........the 'Lo Hei' Game!   Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:20 pm

The tongues have crossed swords and the battle cries heard.
Can't wait to experience the actual battle.

p.s damn, later go hm, gotta start reading 15 pages back.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
drawbias
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 758
Join date : 2011-01-04
Age : 50
Location : Home soil ......

PostSubject: Re: ZEN vs Zen.........the 'Lo Hei' Game!   Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:00 pm

watermyforrest wrote:
drawbias wrote:
Eiji....swee Hooray

Excellent display of team spirit... So you will start shouting to bet with your opponents as well?
Razz


i belief in non violent Peace


Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: ZEN vs Zen.........the 'Lo Hei' Game!   Today at 12:31 pm

Back to top Go down
 
ZEN vs Zen.........the 'Lo Hei' Game!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» F2 DRIVERS GAME - ROUND 45 - SKEGNESS
» F1 DRIVERS GAME - ROUND 42 - SKEGNESS
» Bintan Game - Mid December 2010 - anyone ?
» F2 DRIVERS GAME - ROUND 53 - COVENTRY
» NSRCC member list (for 9-hole game in the evenings)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The Clubhouse :: Local Games-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.