Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 

ZEN vs Zen.........the 'Lo Hei' Game!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mloy
Caddy
Caddy

PostSubject: Re: ZEN vs Zen.........the 'Lo Hei' Game!   Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:07 pm

alvin7379 wrote:
mloy wrote:
Being a sportwoman/sportmen we were taught that in any sports we partake, we play to win. If you have no desire to win you already lose. So obviously Team S70B are all sportmen/sportwoman.

Swing Swing Swing Swing Swing Swing Swing

*Yawnzzzzzzz again*

Sleep Sleep Sleep

alvin 7379 you are obviously not a sportsman. No wonder you are the weakling I mean weak link in your flight. Razz

Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: ZEN vs Zen.........the 'Lo Hei' Game!   Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:08 pm

drawbias wrote:
watermyforrest wrote:
drawbias wrote:
Eiji....swee Hooray

Excellent display of team spirit... So you will start shouting to bet with your opponents as well?
Razz

i belief in non violent Peace

Wah... Wrong team bro... Do I sense a mutiny there???
Back to top Go down
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: ZEN vs Zen.........the 'Lo Hei' Game!   Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:10 pm

mloy wrote:
alvin7379 wrote:
mloy wrote:
Being a sportwoman/sportmen we were taught that in any sports we partake, we play to win. If you have no desire to win you already lose. So obviously Team S70B are all sportmen/sportwoman.

*Yawnzzzzzzz again*

Sleep Sleep Sleep

alvin 7379 you are obviously not a sportsman. No wonder you are the weakling I mean weak link in your flight. Razz

OMG!!! Shocked

Yawnzzz once more

Sleep
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: ZEN vs Zen.........the 'Lo Hei' Game!   Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:12 pm

Quote :
watermyforrest wrote:
Duval_S wrote:
Eiji.......u The MAN !!!!!!!!

Err...does it mean you agree with Eiji?

Bro wMF, I agree with what my flt mate /partner Eiji say I am (in golf).
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy

PostSubject: Re: ZEN vs Zen.........the 'Lo Hei' Game!   Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:17 pm

drawbias..I like!

brudders and sistas, in fact I'd like to propose a moratorium of trash talk from three days before the game. I'm afraid some of S70B team members may take things personally (you know, "below the belt" and "bad blood" comments start being mentioned) because of their rather HOT temperament and obviously LARGER cajones Razz

on the side DGman is just laughing and when things cool down, he will stir something up again ROFL
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy

PostSubject: Re: ZEN vs Zen.........the 'Lo Hei' Game!   Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:19 pm

watermyforrest wrote:
mloy wrote:
alvin7379 wrote:
mloy wrote:

*Yawnzzzzzzz again*

Sleep Sleep Sleep

OMG!!! Shocked

Yawnzzz once more

Sleep

That goes for you too Watermyforest! Make sure you don't get too comfortable with your aircon bus and start to Sleep

Course Marshal
Course Marshal

PostSubject: Re: ZEN vs Zen.........the 'Lo Hei' Game!   Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:20 pm

WMF..really you got so much to say, but when are you gonna put the money where your mouth is. You drive longer than me by about 50metres, you are playing beside a pro. your game should be AAA! 50-50-100 should not be a problem, at most you bring less offering to the den for a while

Adams A12 Pro 23* GD Tour AD UT85 R
Callaway X Hot Pro 5-PW PX95 5.5
Titleist SM4 50*, 54*, 58* DG Spinner
Scotty Studio Select 2012 Golo 33"
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: ZEN vs Zen.........the 'Lo Hei' Game!   Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:22 pm

mloy wrote:
watermyforrest wrote:
mloy wrote:
alvin7379 wrote:
mloy wrote:

*Yawnzzzzzzz again*

Sleep Sleep Sleep

OMG!!! Shocked

Yawnzzz once more

Sleep

That goes for you too Watermyforest! Make sure you don't get too comfortable with your aircon bus and start to Sleep

OMG!!! Shocked

Yawnzzz once again

Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: ZEN vs Zen.........the 'Lo Hei' Game!   Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:28 pm

eiji wrote:
WMF..really you got so much to say, but when are you gonna put the money where your mouth is. You drive longer than me by about 50metres, you are playing beside a pro. your game should be AAA! 50-50-100 should not be a problem, at most you bring less offering to the den for a while

Err... Got chance that I bring more leh... But again *refrain refrain*... Remember Eiji... MUST NOT LOSE!!! Pls respect your partner ah... He SB you know...
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy

PostSubject: Re: ZEN vs Zen.........the 'Lo Hei' Game!   Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:35 pm

Eiji, you shouldnt be coming to the den again if you loose, coz Capt, Duff, Rex are all hanging out there.

sorry bro, but where got face? ROFL
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal

PostSubject: Re: ZEN vs Zen.........the 'Lo Hei' Game!   Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:36 pm

watermyforrest wrote:
eiji wrote:

Err... Got chance that I bring more leh... But again *refrain refrain*... Remember Eiji... MUST NOT LOSE!!! Pls respect your partner ah... He SB you know...

Sleep Sleep Sleep

got something new to say?

Adams A12 Pro 23* GD Tour AD UT85 R
Callaway X Hot Pro 5-PW PX95 5.5
Titleist SM4 50*, 54*, 58* DG Spinner
Scotty Studio Select 2012 Golo 33"
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: ZEN vs Zen.........the 'Lo Hei' Game!   Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:48 pm

eiji wrote:
watermyforrest wrote:
eiji wrote:

Sleep Sleep Sleep

got something new to say?

This is rude...

But DGMan like...
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: ZEN vs Zen.........the 'Lo Hei' Game!   Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:17 pm

mowen wrote:
zhenxua wrote:
some analysis before the game ...

1st flight - Mowen/alvin7379 vs Duffy/Poresia
key player: alvin
the other 3 are pretty consistent, so team mowen's fortune will depend on whether bro alvin could make good use of his longness or crumble under the pressue ...
prediction: S70B win

Finally someones see this flight differently ...

I heard Poresia is a back to back tournament winner ...

Bro ZX .. when u free .. i need sparring partner before the big match ...

im only free on 13 Feb ...
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: ZEN vs Zen.........the 'Lo Hei' Game!   Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:19 pm

shamusan wrote:
zx, based on your "esteemed foresight"

i wanna place a side bet with you...

S70B vs Slinger...

you "predicted" a draw

i wanna take S70B for an outright win...

your mouth is big.. is your wallet big enough to feed that gargantuan mouth of yours???

if you have enough cahones, let me know...

we bet S70B vs Slinger and Team S70B vs Team Slinger, you take both S70B and i take both Slinger; we bet $100 each swee boh? dun ask to up the bet cos i poor man
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: ZEN vs Zen.........the 'Lo Hei' Game!   Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:28 pm

mowen wrote:
alvin7379 wrote:
zhenxua wrote:
some analysis before the game ...

1st flight - Mowen/alvin7379 vs Duffy/Poresia
key player: alvin
the other 3 are pretty consistent, so team mowen's fortune will depend on whether bro alvin could make good use of his longness or crumble under the pressue ...
prediction: S70B win

I feel so hurt......

tongue

Mai hurt la ...

ZX .. see what u do to my partner .. u Mind-F him already.... letting him think he is the weakest link ...

Now i need to take time off to go D8 with him to boost his confidence back .. make him comfortable with the hilly greens and freshly pressed greens .. need to make him comfortable with holes again ..

Bro ZX u paying ....

er shifu, you dunno bro alvin lah ... he needs to be f to play well ... you let him relac relac he will just anyhow hit ... so make sure you scold him after a bad shot, and dun stop until you see a tear flow out from the corner of his eye ... then voila! next 3 holes you got air con bus to take ...
Back to top Go down
golf_snowman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: ZEN vs Zen.........the 'Lo Hei' Game!   Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:37 pm

after seeing the above, i have mix feeling

i pity alvin, always the one who kena......BUT BUT BUT...

what ZX say could be right also...haha !!!

have a nice game !!!
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: ZEN vs Zen.........the 'Lo Hei' Game!   Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:41 pm

zx - $100 is fine for S70B vs Slinger... however, i hope you do realize that the market rate odds for taking team slinger vs Team S70B is $1 wins $0.50... so if you're still keen on that bet, i'm game for it too (in case you're wondering, that would mean that should team slinger win, i would only have to pay you $50)...

wmf... i was hoping to walk the course... so no sharing of buggy is necessary...
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: ZEN vs Zen.........the 'Lo Hei' Game!   Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:44 pm

on another note, wmf... please bring money on the 8th... your capt did not advice against betting outside of the lohei game!!!
Back to top Go down
drawbias
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: ZEN vs Zen.........the 'Lo Hei' Game!   Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:46 pm

pushslice wrote:
Eiji, you shouldnt be coming to the den again if you loose, coz Capt, Duff, Rex are all hanging out there.

Is there a possibility ended up a draw in this Titan clash? No one loose face, no blood n all happy ending sounds cool?
Back to top Go down
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: ZEN vs Zen.........the 'Lo Hei' Game!   Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:47 pm

shamusan wrote:

wmf... i was hoping to walk the course... so no sharing of buggy is necessary...

Hope all you want... Let DGMan decide.
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: ZEN vs Zen.........the 'Lo Hei' Game!   Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:50 pm

shamusan wrote:
zx - $100 is fine for S70B vs Slinger... however, i hope you do realize that the market rate odds for taking team slinger vs Team S70B is $1 wins $0.50... so if you're still keen on that bet, i'm game for it too (in case you're wondering, that would mean that should team slinger win, i would only have to pay you $50)...

huh? you mean Team Swinger is expected to win the lo hei game? i rem you predicted a clean sweep for Team Bak Kar, i wanted then to bet $1000 against you but got no guts cos of the 0.00001% chance of eating maggie mee for the next 3 months ...

either bet both or it's off, and dun give me the $1 win $0.50 thing ...
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: ZEN vs Zen.........the 'Lo Hei' Game!   Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:51 pm

blah blah blah is all i hear from you... come on bro... grow a pair!!!
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: ZEN vs Zen.........the 'Lo Hei' Game!   Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:52 pm

drawbias wrote:
pushslice wrote:

Is there a possibility ended up a draw in this Titan clash? No one loose face, no blood n all happy ending sounds cool?

bro drawbias, you really another nice guy ... just like bro kian ... but too bad we have to face each other ...
Back to top Go down
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: ZEN vs Zen.........the 'Lo Hei' Game!   Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:58 pm

zhenxua wrote:
drawbias wrote:
pushslice wrote:

bro drawbias, you really another nice guy ... just like bro kian ... but too bad we have to face each other ...

Ha nor... Doesn't fit the opponent's team that always shout bets and think that all their members MUST NOT LOSE... Hmm... Maybe got others who are not comfortable there as well... I sense a mutiny growing from our opponent's camp.
Back to top Go down
drawbias
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: ZEN vs Zen.........the 'Lo Hei' Game!   Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:02 pm

Bro ZX, reality is brutal ....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZEN vs Zen.........the 'Lo Hei' Game!   Today at 6:34 pm

Back to top Go down

ZEN vs Zen.........the 'Lo Hei' Game!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next