Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 

does anyone know if you can still play golf right after your wisdom tooth surgery?!?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
HitSoft
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: does anyone know if you can still play golf right after your wisdom tooth surgery?!?!   Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:44 am

Haha I just had the same thought in my mind and was pleasantly surprised golf republic had a thread on this!
Going for mine later today and was wondering if I will be able to golf after. Looks like it's a no for the first week or so at least haha!
Back to top Go down
golftraveller
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: does anyone know if you can still play golf right after your wisdom tooth surgery?!?!   Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:38 am

Try to get some rest, Man.
Golf can wait, but your body cant.
Back to top Go down
http://golftraveller.wordpress.com
HitSoft
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: does anyone know if you can still play golf right after your wisdom tooth surgery?!?!   Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:05 pm

Yup! Just done with it. Definitely in no mood to take a swing at all!
Back to top Go down
Tiramisu
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: does anyone know if you can still play golf right after your wisdom tooth surgery?!?!   Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:17 pm

Hi, i think it all depend on yr dentist's skill n your condition. I was put to sleep n had my4 wisom tooth removed at one go. In fact the dentist was v good thatno swollen or bleedingand i dont even need pain killer aft pushed back to ward and tt every evening i even finished a packet of my favouritefried hokkien mee making people wondering did i really rite my 4 wisdom tooth:geek:just careful dont eat too hard food and open yr mouth too big to bite on the burger or so.take some ginseng stripes water w bit of salt before surgery helps to cool off the heatyness. Take care
Back to top Go down
miketbh
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: does anyone know if you can still play golf right after your wisdom tooth surgery?!?!   Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:45 pm

hahaha.... even better is 2 weeks MC after hemorrhoids ops.
First week  putting.
Second week chip and putts.
Back to top Go down
Choo Yao Chuen
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: does anyone know if you can still play golf right after your wisdom tooth surgery?!?!   Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:50 am

why not? you can do anything you want after a wisdom tooth surgery......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: does anyone know if you can still play golf right after your wisdom tooth surgery?!?!   

Back to top Go down

does anyone know if you can still play golf right after your wisdom tooth surgery?!?!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3