Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 

How do you know if you have met someone special?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
S70B
Course Marshal
Course Marshal

PostSubject: How do you know if you have met someone special?   Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:23 pm

Was introduced to this young 6 year old kid by my friend when I was in Florida last week.

Dad's an African American and Mum's a Cambodian.

Lets just say that there are tons of TW wannabes out there but for a kid to chip and putt like him, not many.

He won his most recent tournament for the 7-10 age group (given special exemption) by shooting 41 for 9 holes.

Remember this name: Shawn Tyson

Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: How do you know if you have met someone special?   Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:30 pm

The kid has skill....but I had a headache looking at the video with all the jerk and stop effects

Back to top Go down
S70B
Course Marshal
Course Marshal

PostSubject: Re: How do you know if you have met someone special?   Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:33 pm

Sorry, I didn't produce the video.

Thats all I can find of him on youtube atm.

Course Marshal
Course Marshal

PostSubject: Re: How do you know if you have met someone special?   Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:36 pm

Oh wait....

Here's one:

Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: How do you know if you have met someone special?   Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:43 pm

Peace S70B, just wish that the video was less vertigo-inducing.... and that I have 1/2 of his putting skills haha

Back to top Go down
85man
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: How do you know if you have met someone special?   Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:37 pm

Wondering what is the title of the song for the first video?
Back to top Go down
kumbriya
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: How do you know if you have met someone special?   Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:46 am

85man wrote:

"Remember The Name" by Fort Minor I think. Spin off band by the lead singer of Limkin Park.
Back to top Go down
85man
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: How do you know if you have met someone special?   Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:49 am

kumbriya wrote:
85man wrote:

"Remember The Name" by Fort Minor I think. Spin off band by the lead singer of Limkin Park.

Thanks...

Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: How do you know if you have met someone special?   Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:05 pm

This kid is really something ... Perhaps a TW in the making ... I wonder how old is he ... Awesome swing for a such young kid.
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: How do you know if you have met someone special?   Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:06 pm

85man wrote:

Hahaha ... You are really a joker! It appears that the song attracts you more than the kid putting and chipping skill ... Shocked
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: How do you know if you have met someone special?   Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:58 pm

Idol, he does fist pumps too.

Just to get the record straight, Fort Minor is not a spin-off of Linkin Park. FM is a side-project by Mike Shinoda (Rapper/keyboardist of LP). Another one in LP that also does something by the side is the lead-singer, Chester Bennington. He has another band/side-project; Dead by Sunrise.
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal

PostSubject: Re: How do you know if you have met someone special?   Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:02 pm

mUAr_cHEe wrote:
Idol, he does fist pumps too.

Just to get the record straight, Fort Minor is not a spin-off of Linkin Park. FM is a side-project by Mike Shinoda (Rapper/keyboardist of LP). Another one in LP that also does something by the side is the lead-singer, Chester Bennington. He has another band/side-project; Dead by Sunrise.

Now, I see where you get your fist pumping and raucous shouting on the course.....Linkin Park! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: How do you know if you have met someone special?   Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:05 pm

been a fan since 2002. Razz

fist pumps and shouting has been with me since my tennis days... idea was to psych out my opponent. more often than not, i just affect myself only.. :p
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal

PostSubject: Re: How do you know if you have met someone special?   Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:07 pm

mUAr_cHEe wrote:

fist pumps and shouting has been with me since my tennis days... idea was to psych out my opponent. more often than not, i just affect myself only.. :p

And not to forget Agumon and DGman......sori, can't resist. lol!
Back to top Go down
S70B
Course Marshal
Course Marshal

PostSubject: Re: How do you know if you have met someone special?   Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:16 pm

mUAr_cHEe wrote:

Not psyche out. More like irritate.

My ears are still ringing from all your shouts of FORE.

Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: How do you know if you have met someone special?   Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:21 pm

S70B wrote:
mUAr_cHEe wrote:

Not psyche out. More like irritate.

My ears are still ringing from all your shouts of FORE.

No wonder his club dropping or throwing looks like a fist pump all the time... Razz
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: How do you know if you have met someone special?   Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:12 pm

someone special???

hmm...I am married for 10 years.....anyone who knows the answer, pls tell me...pm pls
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you know if you have met someone special?   Today at 10:28 am

Back to top Go down

How do you know if you have met someone special?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1