Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Happy Bird-day Birdman! :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
rangereye
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 647
Join date : 2009-08-11
Age : 41

PostSubject: Re: Happy Bird-day Birdman! :)   Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:45 am

Happy birthday!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wizgolf.com.sg
alvin7379
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2916
Join date : 2009-11-24
Age : 37
Location : Anywhere Comfortable

PostSubject: Re: Happy Bird-day Birdman! :)   Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:00 am

Happy Birthday ah Bird! Wishing you many happy returns this year and many many birdies... just dun score them when playing with me!

What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://www.visualtech.com.sg
X-Man
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 402
Join date : 2009-06-17
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Happy Bird-day Birdman! :)   Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:01 am

Happy Birthday Uncle Hubert!!!... Smile

Cheers
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5692
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 47
Location : Wild Wild West

PostSubject: Re: Happy Bird-day Birdman! :)   Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:41 am

happy birthday, my fav superhero....

Back to top Go down
S70B
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 5118
Join date : 2009-06-18
Location : Home sweat home...

PostSubject: Re: Happy Bird-day Birdman! :)   Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:16 am

So Birdman, Happy or not?

Dun forget our ASS game hor.

_________________
Stay Thirsty My Friends...
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor


Posts : 15650
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 41
Location : Typically OOB

PostSubject: Re: Happy Bird-day Birdman! :)   Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:20 am

S70B wrote:
Dun forget our ASS game hor.

That is so wrong... on so many levels.

_________________
Clearing my Storeroom of golfing goodies. Please help support Smile

"A ball will always come to rest halfway down a hill, unless there is sand or water at the bottom." Henry Beard
Back to top Go down
kian
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2882
Join date : 2009-06-20
Age : 34
Location : Springside

PostSubject: Re: Happy Bird-day Birdman! :)   Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:21 am

happy birthday birdman Beer
Back to top Go down
Birdman
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 3798
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 51
Location : Wherever my feet take me....

PostSubject: Re: Happy Bird-day Birdman! :)   Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:01 pm

Hey, thanks for all the warm wishes all! I'd love to reply to each and every single one, but suffice to say I feel the warmth and love of your friendship.

Every greeting made me smile anew, thank you so much my friends. Very Happy

Just to let you know I was in Malacca over the weekend so didn't have access to the net. Played 12 holes Sat morning before the heavens opened up with that annoying shower from about 3pm that's lasted till today. Yes, the constant rain reached as far as there. And driving at high speed through wet conditions is no fun. Do take care if you're driving up, rain-x on the windscreen will be a big help to visibility.
Back to top Go down
Birdman
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 3798
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 51
Location : Wherever my feet take me....

PostSubject: Re: Happy Bird-day Birdman! :)   Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:04 pm

Technospaz wrote:
S70B wrote:
Dun forget our ASS game hor.

That is so wrong... on so many levels.

S70B, so when we doing the ASS thing? 1st two weeks of March is the opening right?

Guess that sounds worse right TS? ROFL
Back to top Go down
Birdman
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 3798
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 51
Location : Wherever my feet take me....

PostSubject: Re: Happy Bird-day Birdman! :)   Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:05 pm

TheFocalPoint wrote:
Hey Birdster!

Taking some time to wish you a happy Birddday... All the best for da year! Smile
Cheers!

You damn on la you. Thanks bro. Hope the weather in KL is good and you get all your games in.
Back to top Go down
Birdman
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 3798
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 51
Location : Wherever my feet take me....

PostSubject: Re: Happy Bird-day Birdman! :)   Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:07 pm

watermyforrest wrote:
Happy birthday "Whose Bird". May your year be blessed with fun and laughter!!!

That's a new one. I've been called every bird under the sun, but never been asked whose bird am I... ROFL
Back to top Go down
Birdman
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 3798
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 51
Location : Wherever my feet take me....

PostSubject: Re: Happy Bird-day Birdman! :)   Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:09 pm

Technospaz wrote:
Have an excellent Birthday, bro. May the best of your yesterdays be the worst of your tomorrows Smile Have a birdie-filled year!

You doing the Rocky Horror Show Time Warp issit? Yesterday... tomorrow... err... which day is it again?

Thanks for the Hallmark greeting! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Birdman
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 3798
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 51
Location : Wherever my feet take me....

PostSubject: Re: Happy Bird-day Birdman! :)   Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:11 pm

DGman wrote:
Hubert...Happy Birthday and many happy returns.

see u on the 7th.

Much appreciated boss man, knowing your busy schedule. I eagerly await our game. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Birdman
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 3798
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 51
Location : Wherever my feet take me....

PostSubject: Re: Happy Bird-day Birdman! :)   Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:17 pm

Tituman wrote:
Since everybody is wishing you 1 day in advance, might as well join in the party.

Here's your birthday cake on me !!!!! lol!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUBERT.......



Titu



Wah... Thanks my fellow super hero! I hope it's raspberry chocolate and not web flavoured.. ROFL
Back to top Go down
Birdman
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 3798
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 51
Location : Wherever my feet take me....

PostSubject: Re: Happy Bird-day Birdman! :)   Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:21 pm

clarencekim wrote:
Happ b-day, Birdman.

How old are you now anyways?

Razz

You should know you never ask a bird questions like that. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor


Posts : 15650
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 41
Location : Typically OOB

PostSubject: Re: Happy Bird-day Birdman! :)   Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:22 pm

Birdman wrote:
Technospaz wrote:
S70B wrote:
Dun forget our ASS game hor.

That is so wrong... on so many levels.

S70B, so when we doing the ASS thing? 1st two weeks of March is the opening right?

Guess that sounds worse right TS? ROFL

Haha... how did I end up being the butt of the joke Razz

_________________
Clearing my Storeroom of golfing goodies. Please help support Smile

"A ball will always come to rest halfway down a hill, unless there is sand or water at the bottom." Henry Beard
Back to top Go down
Birdman
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 3798
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 51
Location : Wherever my feet take me....

PostSubject: Re: Happy Bird-day Birdman! :)   Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:26 pm

alvin7379 wrote:
Happy Birthday ah Bird! Wishing you many happy returns this year and many many birdies... just dun score them when playing with me!

What a Face

ROFL That's a good qualified greeeting. Buay tahan you..
Back to top Go down
Birdman
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 3798
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 51
Location : Wherever my feet take me....

PostSubject: Re: Happy Bird-day Birdman! :)   Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:28 pm

Technospaz wrote:
Birdman wrote:
Technospaz wrote:
S70B wrote:
Dun forget our ASS game hor.

That is so wrong... on so many levels.

S70B, so when we doing the ASS thing? 1st two weeks of March is the opening right?

Guess that sounds worse right TS? ROFL

Haha... how did I end up being the butt of the joke Razz

Ever since you came in between...... ROFL (That might be lost on some!)
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor


Posts : 15650
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 41
Location : Typically OOB

PostSubject: Re: Happy Bird-day Birdman! :)   Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:28 pm

Birdman wrote:
Technospaz wrote:
Have an excellent Birthday, bro. May the best of your yesterdays be the worst of your tomorrows Smile Have a birdie-filled year!

You doing the Rocky Horror Show Time Warp issit? Yesterday... tomorrow... err... which day is it again?

Thanks for the Hallmark greeting! Very Happy

Admit it, you liked Franknfurter Smile

This is dedicated to you:


_________________
Clearing my Storeroom of golfing goodies. Please help support Smile

"A ball will always come to rest halfway down a hill, unless there is sand or water at the bottom." Henry Beard
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor


Posts : 15650
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 41
Location : Typically OOB

PostSubject: Re: Happy Bird-day Birdman! :)   Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:29 pm

Birdman wrote:
Technospaz wrote:
Birdman wrote:
Technospaz wrote:
S70B wrote:
Dun forget our ASS game hor.

That is so wrong... on so many levels.

S70B, so when we doing the ASS thing? 1st two weeks of March is the opening right?

Guess that sounds worse right TS? ROFL

Haha... how did I end up being the butt of the joke Razz

Ever since you came in between...... ROFL (That might be lost on some!)

But you've always preferred the centerpiece!

_________________
Clearing my Storeroom of golfing goodies. Please help support Smile

"A ball will always come to rest halfway down a hill, unless there is sand or water at the bottom." Henry Beard
Back to top Go down
Birdman
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 3798
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 51
Location : Wherever my feet take me....

PostSubject: Re: Happy Bird-day Birdman! :)   Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:35 pm

Technospaz wrote:
Birdman wrote:
Technospaz wrote:
Birdman wrote:
Technospaz wrote:
S70B wrote:
Dun forget our ASS game hor.

That is so wrong... on so many levels.

S70B, so when we doing the ASS thing? 1st two weeks of March is the opening right?

Guess that sounds worse right TS? ROFL

Haha... how did I end up being the butt of the joke Razz

Ever since you came in between...... ROFL (That might be lost on some!)

But you've always preferred the centerpiece!

You just made me choke on a piece...

of my lunch that is... Stretcher
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 5606
Join date : 2009-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Happy Bird-day Birdman! :)   Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:41 pm

happy 46th birthday Birdie....your age is no mystery buddy, it's on your profile Very Happy

unless youre buaya-ing your age too kekekeke
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 7236
Join date : 2009-06-19
Location : Sillypore

PostSubject: Re: Happy Bird-day Birdman! :)   Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:51 pm

Birdman wrote:
Technospaz wrote:
Birdman wrote:
Technospaz wrote:
Birdman wrote:
Technospaz wrote:
S70B wrote:
Dun forget our ASS game hor.

That is so wrong... on so many levels.

S70B, so when we doing the ASS thing? 1st two weeks of March is the opening right?

Guess that sounds worse right TS? ROFL

Haha... how did I end up being the butt of the joke Razz

Ever since you came in between...... ROFL (That might be lost on some!)

But you've always preferred the centerpiece!

You just made me choke on a piece...

of my lunch that is... Stretcher

too deep down the throat perhaps?
Back to top Go down
Birdman
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 3798
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 51
Location : Wherever my feet take me....

PostSubject: Re: Happy Bird-day Birdman! :)   Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:58 pm

pushslice wrote:
happy 46th birthday Birdie....your age is no mystery buddy, it's on your profile Very Happy

unless youre buaya-ing your age too kekekeke

Wa lau eh.... some people are blind ma... they look but do not see! Thanks for leading them by the hand across the road hor.

And buaya-ing at my age is not so fun anymore la.. just when I think I got it going with the XMM, suddenly she lets the wind out of my sails by calling me "Uncle".

PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS................. Lao hong!
Back to top Go down
Birdman
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 3798
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 51
Location : Wherever my feet take me....

PostSubject: Re: Happy Bird-day Birdman! :)   Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:00 pm

mUAr_cHEe wrote:
Birdman wrote:
Technospaz wrote:
Birdman wrote:
Technospaz wrote:
Birdman wrote:
Technospaz wrote:
S70B wrote:
Dun forget our ASS game hor.

That is so wrong... on so many levels.

S70B, so when we doing the ASS thing? 1st two weeks of March is the opening right?

Guess that sounds worse right TS? ROFL

Haha... how did I end up being the butt of the joke Razz

Ever since you came in between...... ROFL (That might be lost on some!)

But you've always preferred the centerpiece!

You just made me choke on a piece...

of my lunch that is... Stretcher

too deep down the throat perhaps?

And help only lies Behind the Green Door from a girl named Debbie?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Happy Bird-day Birdman! :)   Today at 5:39 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Happy Bird-day Birdman! :)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Happy Bird-day Birdman! :)
» Happy Birthday Birdman
» Happy Birthday bigbird
» Emery Early Bird Classic
» 2009 adidas Early Bird Classic at Father Henry Carr

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The 19th Hole :: Lounge-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.