Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 

1970 VW Beetle for Sale on eBay [JOKE!!]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

PostSubject: 1970 VW Beetle for Sale on eBay [JOKE!!]   Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:27 am

This is freakin' hilarious!!

The questions, in particular, are of the LOL-kind!

Quote :
Q: You don't offer international shipping, but would you be willing to push the car into the ocean, then give it a good hard shove in the general direction of the U.S.? Also, is the car right-hand-drive, left-hand-drive or steering-wheel-in-a-milk-crate-of-random-parts-drive?
A: Hi it is rhd, my mate is a human cannonball I coils loAd it up and fire it in the direction ofbthe good ol USA for you

Q: how much would you take for the alloys?? do you have any close up pictures of the alloys?
A: hi i will give them away free with the car if you like, i dont have any photos sorry, they are round though so they should work.

Q: Hey nice looking bug! When I was selling one a few Months back, I got a nice letter from a Ugandan Royal aide who offered to wire me $10,000 for my car and would even arrange shipping direct from my house! All I had to do was put the balance in a brown envelope and lock it in the glove box. Sadly (for me) another buyer had already viewed and bought the car, but I still have his details if you want me to pass them on to you?
A: that would be great, i could ask my uncle jamonga buo matep chachanga in zimbabwe to pick the cheque off him to make sure i dont get ripped off. I would sell it for 64000 ugandan dollars. good after noon madam.

Q: Is it true a Porsche engine just slots into the back of these?
A: yes they do but it would go so fast that all the body would fall off and you would kill yourself. let me know if you still want it.

Q: fantatsic item and looks exactly what i am after. is it water tight so i can turn it upside down and use it for my goldfish??? cheers morph
A: hi morph. i doubt it there is so much rust it would leak like a seive. you could just turn it into a bbq and cook your fish . mmmmmm

Q: Hi mate how much will u take 4 that junk of crap u got lol How bad is the floor pans? Thanks lee p.s cash waiting
A: hi lee i would swap it for a soggy doughnut and a picture of john majors mum to be honest its so awful i cant stand to look at it any more

Q: hi, is there a warranty on this? and would you be interested in a straight swap for some chickens? thanks, munkee
A: hi as with all korean built cars you will receive a 7 year/100,000 mile warranty. good idea but im not in the market for any monkeys at the moment, thanks anyway chicken x

Q: Hi, car may be rough but to my mind it's a piece of Art, would you consider my 93 Porsche Carrera 2, plus cash? Sorry no offence intended.

Clearing my Storeroom of golfing goodies. Please help support Smile

"A ball will always come to rest halfway down a hill, unless there is sand or water at the bottom." Henry Beard
Back to top Go down
1970 VW Beetle for Sale on eBay [JOKE!!]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1