Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Just join

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
skybobo
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 828
Join date : 2009-08-26

PostSubject: Just join   Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:24 am

Hi guys,
I joined Toons in May 09 and managed 2 posts. The last being asking some questions on Courtesy round in NSRCC.....just as I'm expecting some answers, it was taken down Sad

But really glad to have found this place and hope to meet and know new friends and learn some gongfu from the sifu here
Back to top Go down
sunny
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member


Posts : 3575
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 41

PostSubject: Re: Just join   Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:27 am

hi skybobo...

hope you have gotten your hdp already...

welcome here

_________________
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit.
Back to top Go down
Http://thescarletibis.wordpress.com
Lamts18
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2514
Join date : 2009-06-19
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Just join   Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:29 am

Welcome back to the community albeit a 'new' one... all the old kakis are here.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1505
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 51
Location : AMK Detention Barrack

PostSubject: Re: Just join   Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:29 am

WELCOME home my friend ! We been waiting for you for a long time !!!! Very Happy

You will get your answer very soon ! Bro Lamts18 will answer your HC test question !

Welcome and God Bless !

Beer
Back to top Go down
missmoon
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member


Posts : 4006
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 71
Location : LaLa Land~

PostSubject: Re: Just join   Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:30 am

welcome skybobo.

Beer
Back to top Go down
http://www.golfrepublic.org
Uncle Lau
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1505
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 51
Location : AMK Detention Barrack

PostSubject: Re: Just join   Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:33 am

For you bro .......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMm6miWs6xY

Enjoy !

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lamts18
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2514
Join date : 2009-06-19
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Just join   Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:33 am

Bro Skybobo, you go to NSRCC with Uncle Lau and you dont even have to take any test whatsoever... Very Happy he is waiting for you....
Back to top Go down
jaketang
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2648
Join date : 2009-06-20
Age : 41
Location : East

PostSubject: Re: Just join   Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:34 am

welcome welcome....

new range? MBGC, video n instructions included... heehee
Back to top Go down
skybobo
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 828
Join date : 2009-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Just join   Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:41 am

Lamts18 wrote:
Bro Skybobo, you go to NSRCC with Uncle Lau and you dont even have to take any test whatsoever... Very Happy he is waiting for you....
WOW, this forum really live up to its claim "Singapore's most active golfing forum"
I just posted 5 mins and straight away I got 5 to 6 replies
And its already pass midnight......hmm can change the name to "The forum that never sleeps 24/7...365"

Thanks all, make me feel so welcome.

Bro Lamts18, are u one of the tester there since u can ans so many questions?
Uncle Lau, you are the president of the club ah, go with you no need pc or hcp Smile
Back to top Go down
sunny
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member


Posts : 3575
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 41

PostSubject: Re: Just join   Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:43 am

they are legends....

hey, do join us for our next game. We do range sessions where we take videos and have a laugh at ourselves and try each others' toys. Just had one on tuesday. Join us for that too

http://www.golfrepublic.org/overseas-games-f6/1st-golf-republic-monthly-game-sept-27-sunday-pm-tputeri-t881.htm

_________________
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit.
Back to top Go down
Http://thescarletibis.wordpress.com
Uncle Lau
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1505
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 51
Location : AMK Detention Barrack

PostSubject: Re: Just join   Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:43 am

skybobo wrote:
Lamts18 wrote:
Bro Skybobo, you go to NSRCC with Uncle Lau and you dont even have to take any test whatsoever... Very Happy he is waiting for you....
WOW, this forum really live up to its claim "Singapore's most active golfing forum"
I just posted 5 mins and straight away I got 5 to 6 replies
And its already pass midnight......hmm can change the name to "The forum that never sleeps 24/7...365"

Thanks all, make me feel so welcome.

Bro Lamts18, are u one of the tester there since u can ans so many questions?
Uncle Lau, you are the president of the club ah, go with you no need pc or hcp Smile


You welcome bro ! cyclops

Btw we are gay !!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Lamts18
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2514
Join date : 2009-06-19
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Just join   Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:44 am

me no tester la, i kapoh only .... but Uncle Lau is more powerful than the President of NSRCC...
Back to top Go down
Lamts18
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2514
Join date : 2009-06-19
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Just join   Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:46 am

Uncle Lau wrote:
skybobo wrote:
Lamts18 wrote:
Bro Skybobo, you go to NSRCC with Uncle Lau and you dont even have to take any test whatsoever... Very Happy he is waiting for you....
WOW, this forum really live up to its claim "Singapore's most active golfing forum"
I just posted 5 mins and straight away I got 5 to 6 replies
And its already pass midnight......hmm can change the name to "The forum that never sleeps 24/7...365"

Thanks all, make me feel so welcome.

Bro Lamts18, are u one of the tester there since u can ans so many questions?
Uncle Lau, you are the president of the club ah, go with you no need pc or hcp Smile


You welcome bro ! cyclops

Btw we are gay !!! Shocked

Chey !! my lawyer letter on the way.... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
missmoon
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member


Posts : 4006
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 71
Location : LaLa Land~

PostSubject: Re: Just join   Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:46 am

Uncle Lau wrote:

You welcome bro ! cyclops

Btw we are gay !!! Shocked

gay??? What a Face

serious ah?? u look so MAN lei..
Back to top Go down
http://www.golfrepublic.org
Uncle Lau
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1505
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 51
Location : AMK Detention Barrack

PostSubject: Re: Just join   Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:46 am

HHHmmmmm i see bro Lam recovered already....Don't play play with him now !!! What a Face

Hail HAil to Bro Lam.....


king
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1505
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 51
Location : AMK Detention Barrack

PostSubject: Re: Just join   Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:48 am

missmoon wrote:
Uncle Lau wrote:

You welcome bro ! cyclops

Btw we are gay !!! Shocked

gay??? What a Face

serious ah?? u look so MAN lei..


Not me.... i quite sissy....me and my LV bag...you should looked at .....you know who lah !!!!


Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
Roystonnn
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1324
Join date : 2009-07-05
Age : 35
Location : Sometimes Serangoon Sometimes India

PostSubject: Re: Just join   Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:49 am

Courtesy round? I think there's a thread few days ago talking about Handicap and COurtesy Round.. you may try looking up and ask again eh. Very Happy

Welcome back! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
missmoon
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member


Posts : 4006
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 71
Location : LaLa Land~

PostSubject: Re: Just join   Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:50 am

Uncle Lau wrote:
missmoon wrote:
Uncle Lau wrote:

You welcome bro ! cyclops

Btw we are gay !!! Shocked

gay??? What a Face

serious ah?? u look so MAN lei..


Not me.... i quite sissy....me and my LV bag...you should looked at .....you know who lah !!!!


Shocked Shocked Shocked

hehehehe.. im innocent.. i dunno.. Peace
Back to top Go down
http://www.golfrepublic.org
Lamts18
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2514
Join date : 2009-06-19
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Just join   Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:50 am

Uncle Lau wrote:
HHHmmmmm i see bro Lam recovered already....Don't play play with him now !!! What a Face

Hail HAil to Bro Lam.....


king


i kowtow to you.... knock my forehead on the floor 3 times....
Back to top Go down
Roystonnn
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1324
Join date : 2009-07-05
Age : 35
Location : Sometimes Serangoon Sometimes India

PostSubject: Re: Just join   Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:51 am

Just realised I have been golfing with gay..
Wear 3 pieces underwear the next game..
Back to top Go down
skybobo
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 828
Join date : 2009-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Just join   Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:53 am

sunny wrote:
they are legends....

hey, do join us for our next game. We do range sessions where we take videos and have a laugh at ourselves and try each others' toys. Just had one on tuesday. Join us for that too

http://www.golfrepublic.org/overseas-games-f6/1st-golf-republic-monthly-game-sept-27-sunday-pm-tputeri-t881.htm
Thanks Bro Sunny but I'm afraid I cannot make it on Sunday as got church activities.
But if there's range session, I will try my very best to be there.

Am playing NSRCC this Sat morning with my family.
My wife a bit rusty liao so we are thinking of going MBGC for night golf tomorrow prob around 730pm or 740pm.

Anbody interested can let me know
Back to top Go down
missmoon
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member


Posts : 4006
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 71
Location : LaLa Land~

PostSubject: Re: Just join   Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:54 am

skybobo wrote:

Thanks Bro Sunny but I'm afraid I cannot make it on Sunday as got church activities.
But if there's range session, I will try my very best to be there.

Am playing NSRCC this Sat morning with my family.
My wife a bit rusty liao so we are thinking of going MBGC for night golf tomorrow prob around 730pm or 740pm.

Anbody interested can let me know

range... me me me me...
moon and sunny will be there..
Back to top Go down
http://www.golfrepublic.org
Uncle Lau
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1505
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 51
Location : AMK Detention Barrack

PostSubject: Re: Just join   Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:54 am

Roystonnn wrote:
Just realised I have been golfing with gay..
Wear 3 pieces underwear the next game..


Wahlau !!!! Why then you keep looking at my backside when i teeoff ahhhh ???? You so naughty !!!!

Don't friend you hmmn !!!! MT where are you ??

Shocked Shocked Shocked

scratch
Back to top Go down
missmoon
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member


Posts : 4006
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 71
Location : LaLa Land~

PostSubject: Re: Just join   Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:56 am

Uncle Lau wrote:
Roystonnn wrote:
Just realised I have been golfing with gay..
Wear 3 pieces underwear the next game..


Wahlau !!!! Why then you keep looking at my backside when i teeoff ahhhh ???? You so naughty !!!!

Don't friend you hmmn !!!! MT where are you ??

Shocked Shocked Shocked

scratch

MT is quietly sewing hello kitty on his pink socks... sticking hello kitty stickers on his new golf bag.
Back to top Go down
http://www.golfrepublic.org
Roystonnn
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1324
Join date : 2009-07-05
Age : 35
Location : Sometimes Serangoon Sometimes India

PostSubject: Re: Just join   Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:57 am

UL looking for his gay partner? Very Happy
Your backside bery jack when you tee-off ma..

Even real guys cun resist.. Razz
Cun wait to see more on 7th Sep.. keke. Face Hug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Just join   Today at 7:10 am

Back to top Go down
 
Just join
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Newly join this forum
» Which club in Johor should I join?
» thanks for letting me join.
» join ntuc my golf kaki
» Come join us on Memorial day for food and riding !

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: Welcome to Golf Republic Forum :: Self Introduction-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.